• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can you first send me a PM regarding exactly what you have in mind for that staff thread please?

Thank you. I am very tired and have to do my daily wiki patrolling work now though, so it might take a while for me to respond.

The Elsword pages seem to be scaled to 4-A from a creation feat without evidence that it scales to physical power:

@BakiHanma18 @Tsubasa16
Well i am not exactly sure who i am supposed to reply to this? like if i am supposed to reply here or?

In any case, i guess "physical power" is refering to Striking Strength? In that case, i believe it scaling to physical power would be due to the fact the character are able to take hits from attacks which use the same energy used to do said 4-A creation feat, which in turn would mean to physically hurt them you'd need either a 4-A AP or a 4-A Striking Strength, and most of them are able to both physically damage themselves as well as damage others comparable to them with physical attacks.

Rename Vanitas to "Vanitas (Kingdom Hearts)", as it's to be expected, a latin word is also bound to be the name of another character on the site.

While we're on that, what's our policy on specifying the verse of a character in the name of the page, yet doing so with a fanmade abbreviation? I'm talking about the latter case I'm bringing up here, BTW. As currently it looks a bit out of standard if you ask me and so I'd suggest to rename the before-mentioned page to "Vanitas (Vanitas no Shuki)" as well.

Well i am not exactly sure who i am supposed to reply to this? like if i am supposed to reply here or?

In any case, i guess "physical power" is refering to Striking Strength? In that case, i believe it scaling to physical power would be due to the fact the character are able to take hits from attacks which use the same energy used to do said 4-A creation feat, which in turn would mean to physically hurt them you'd need either a 4-A AP or a 4-A Striking Strength, and most of them are able to both physically damage themselves as well as damage others comparable to them with physical attacks.
Okay. Can you better clarify that in the pages in question please?

It seems like I called for you and Baki due to that you know about the verse.

Rename Vanitas to "Vanitas (Kingdom Hearts)", as it's to be expected, a latin word is also bound to be the name of another character on the site.
I have done so, but the following pages need to have their links to it redirected:

While we're on that, what's our policy on specifying the verse of a character in the name of the page, yet doing so with a fanmade abbreviation? I'm talking about the latter case I'm bringing up here, BTW. As currently it looks a bit out of standard if you ask me and so I'd suggest to rename the before-mentioned page to "Vanitas (Vanitas no Shuki)" as well.
I updated the inaccurately named Vanitas pages, along with the links to them from other pages.

This file is actually of the game version, not the book, despite the page hinting so (Book's characters are drastically different despite being from the same author). Page should be altered to reflect this, remove references of it, since I plan to add book characters.

I will make adjustments to this page based on that, this is a clarification post.

I request for moving Wiz to Wiz (Konosuba) because other characters called Wiz exist, such as Wiz from Kirby, Wiz from Super Cube Cavern and Wiz from Death Battle.

Update: I also request for moving Duke to Duke (Konosuba) because there are other characters called Duke hosted in VS Battles Wiki.

I request for moving Wiz to Wiz (Konosuba) because other characters called Wiz exist, such as Wiz from Kirby, Wiz from Super Cube Cavern and Wiz from Death Battle.

Update: I also request for moving Duke to Duke (Konosuba) because there are other characters called Duke hosted in VS Battles Wiki.
I have done so, but the following pages need to have links redirected:

Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you for helping out. What about the following page? Shouldn't it become a disambiguation page as well?

Okay. Can you better clarify that in the pages in question please?

It seems like I called for you and Baki due to that you know about the verse.
Okay yeah i can, would it be as, like, a description on the striking strength like (Can hurt those comparable to him/herself with physical attacks) or something similar?

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. What about the following page? Shouldn't it become a disambiguation page as well?

Unless we have another character called Wiz, I don't think it is good to create a disambiguation page too early. It does not mean that the page moving is meaningless since it is a common name.

Okay yeah i can, would it be as, like, a description on the striking strength like (Can hurt those comparable to him/herself with physical attacks) or something similar?
Well, you need to specify why their physical powers scale from a creation feat. That is pretty much it.

Unless we have another character called Wiz, I don't think it is good to create a disambiguation page too early. It does not mean that the page moving is meaningless since it is a common name.
Okay. No problem.

World Breaker and World War Hulk are one and the same correct? Is so then why is Red She Hulk at High 6-C when both she and WWH fought on practically equal terms to the point of exploding a planet?

p.s. I'm considering on doing some Invincible vs Hulk match-ups, not sure which Hulk might be the most interesting to use

World Breaker and World War Hulk are one and the same correct? Is so then why is Red She Hulk at High 6-C when both she and WWH fought on practically equal terms to the point of exploding a planet?

p.s. I'm considering on doing some Invincible vs Hulk match-ups, not sure which Hulk might be the most interesting to use
Seems like something best to put in a CRT.

Back