• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Hey, I didn’t make this thread, but can it be added to both profiles since they’re locked? The match is over and it’s been over 24 hours from what I can tell.

Yes. Thank you for helping out Saman. It is very appreciated.

That seems like unnecessary and to overcomplicate things to me.

Someone who knows how to make a calc blog (because I don't) should import this calc from Narutoforum to the wiki, so it can be properly evaluated and officially accepted (or rejected, I don't know)

That is probably fine, but are there any staff or experienced member supporters for the verse that you can ask for confirmations?

Last edited:
That is provably fine, but are there any staff or experienced member supporters for the verse that you can ask for confirmations?
Some are, but is a really small removal that affects like nothing except that line, and no one else on the verse uses Unused Executions as feat regardless, that's why I asked here as I wanted some confirmation 1st here, and a CRT would have felt unneccesary for such.

Yes, but I should preferably send notifications to a few of them to check and verify here first. Do you have any suggestions?

Back