• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Breakdown Nostalgia doesn't scale to anyone individual, it requires 4 ppl to use it.

Don't really think there is any point in listing it, unless you do something like it took 4 ppl and thus they are 4x weaker, everyone and their mom becomes like 3-B, despite it being ludicrously above anything else shown.

Breakdown Nostalgia doesn't scale to anyone individual, it requires 4 ppl to use it.

Don't really think there is any point in listing it, unless you do something like it took 4 ppl and thus they are 4x weaker, everyone and their mom becomes like 3-B, despite it being ludicrously above anything else shown.
The same thing from WN, from star level to Universal+ in a few volumes, so this isn't far fetched

In the same arc, Milim a top tier, ultimate move is stated to be a supernova.

What are we gonna say, the supernova isn't a supernova, this supernova actually contains enough energy to destroy multiple galaxies, yea i think you are stretching at that point, not to mention again Yuuki needing a long amount of time to destroy the universe, despite supposedly already being multi-galaxy level.

So i would be opposed to any upgrade to 3-B, anyway going back to reading LN's.

Currently in light novel, author uses wakusei and hoshi to explain a planet most of the time.So,for cautions sake let me check out the raw webnovel,if it uses sekai or hoshi.If it uses sekai we can very well try to prove that attack being universal with using Millim as an example ( without her full power being star level{without mana breeder reactor},so her full power with many of her level characters trying to use their full power).Author shouldn't mean just planet.
Well everything is mostly guesses,lol
in raw chapter 247, it used the word 'sekai'

Never read the WN so I can't speak about it or the context behind it.
Breakdown Nostalgia seems like a super special attack, not simply a combination of 4 people's attacks stacked together.
If anyone's gonna make a CRT about it it should be well-prepared, so far I don't think it has much legs to stand on.

I also tried to make the calculations, is this correct? I'm not good at calculating things like this

Universe Level (Tier 3A) : 2.825 TenaexaFoe to any higher finite number

2,825 TenaExaFoe = 2825 TenaPetaFoe
1 TenaexaFoe = 10^24 YottaFoe
2825 : 7 = 403,57142857 TenaPetaFoe/403.57*10^24 YottaFoe

Multi-Galaxy Level (Tier 3B) : 8.593 YottaFoe
to 2.825 TenaexaFoe

So, each character should be able to exert energy of ±403.57142857 TenaPetaFoe/403.57*10^24 YottaFoe (Multi-Galaxy Level)

the seven people who attacked Yuuki were Diablo, Ramiris, Guy Crimson, Milim, Velgrynd, Rudra and Velgaia.
What about the calculations I made? Is this correct?

In the same arc, Milim a top tier, ultimate move is stated to be a supernova.

What are we gonna say, the supernova isn't a supernova, this supernova actually contains enough energy to destroy multiple galaxies, yea i think you are stretching at that point, not to mention again Yuuki needing a long amount of time to destroy the universe, despite supposedly already being multi-galaxy level.

So i would be opposed to any upgrade to 3-B, anyway going back to reading LN's.
There are a estimated 200 billion galaxies in the universe and 2 trillion known galaxies.. Also the text in chapter 248 states: "Judging by this, yuuki must have not been able to destroy the world itself. I speculate that after destroying all the stars as a space-time continuum, his lifespan had ended."
Couple things to note from here, Yuuki had already become a "god", something that exceeds spiritual beings(stated in chapter 247), meaning that he already is immortal physically so something/someone must have killed him. He had been able to destroy all the galaxies in the universe but we don't know how long that took, if it took one attack, how long it took for him to die after destroying the every star in the universe, etc. We don't get any info at all, but we can infer some things.

In chapter 247, at the end, it seems like Yuuki didn't have the energy needed to destroy the world so he planned for the others to use their strongest attacks in order for him to devour it with Beelzebub to make it into his and use that energy to enact his plan. The attack gave Yuuki the energy needed to destroy every star in the space-time continuum so it can be confirmed to be universal(through energy).

In chapter 248, it is again confirmed to be able to destroy the "world" and that it was their "greatest attack", with knowing how Milim is already large star level, and with her ultimate skill she can supposedly create a "supernova", added with the others ultimate attacks(adult ramiris, guy crimson, velgrynd, Chloe, Diablo, etc), I think we can confirm it can't be planet level. (honestly don't know why I added this when Yuuki confirmed it to be universal, as it gave Yuuki the energy need to destroy the universe). To add further proof, every statement says it was a universal crisis. Chapter 248, Yuuki destroyed every star in the space-time continuum(and further statements from Ciel), chapter 249 Rimuru says that a "universal crisis had just passed" after defeating Yuuki. Knowing how the combined attack was the reason that Yuuki gained enough energy to destroy the universe, it should be confirmed as a universal attack.

Beelzebub may be able to devour the energy and give the owner control over the energy, but it can't make use of the energy itself. Beelzebub is like the mobius system, explained in the afterstories to be a negative energy system, negative energy sucks in/devours energy but can't do anything other than that, you can't use beelzebub to create a big energy attack(though beelzebub might be able to devour the universe like the mobius system, eating all the positive energy so reversing the universe into it's baby state). he probably use milim's ultimate skill to turn that energy into power, or used some other skill.

I too don't think it's possible for Diablo's strongest attack to be multi-galaxy, and the contributions to the attack is definitely not equal, so I suggest giving the god tiers "possibly multi-galaxy".

ps: Her dragonova is a supernova true, but this isn't her strongest attack. She can creates dragonova through gravity magic(stardust actually) but knowing how she can create a supernova through stardust and that she can use her ultimate skill, with breeder, and stardust to create a even stronger attack, yeah I think her strongest attack would be stronger than a supernova.

Now I'll be gone for a long time, trying to find a way to connect my new printer with this computer and this computer seems to not like like printer

Lol,hope it connects and works.I don't have a printer and i wanted buy one myself but forgot about the topic entirely
My pc is connected to a ethernet and I'm trying to connect this printer through wifi so this might be the problem.. If only this was the case, I tried different ways of connecting but it still won't connect. It may be because this printer isn't connected to the internet, but the sign for the internet is flashing blue so It's really confusing to me. Why wouldn't this darn computer connect with this printer
Edit: I quit, it won't connect.
Edit2: I've finally done it.

Last edited:
I'd like to hear from Celestial Pegasus and Elizhaa about changing Carillon's name to Carrion (since majority of those who responded seems to prefer this version of the name) before changing it, even if this is kinda minor.

If Carrion is not the more accurate name then I am neutral about the change; if Carrion is the more accurate name, I am cool with the change.

Last edited:
His name in Japanese is カリオン according to the Slime wiki. According to DeepL, it can be translated to both Carrion and Carillon.
Carrion is more well-known among the casual, anime viewers of Slime. Most users here seem to prefer this name.
While Karion is more known among web novel and Tensura Fan's Light novel translations.
Carillon is the version Yen Press used.

I remember some claims about Breakdown Nostalgia being 3-A but it's questionable.
From Diablo's Respect Thread.

Unless there's a better translation, to me it just sounds like the attack is the strongest attack ever seen since the big bang. So not necessarily as strong as the big bang.
Even then, does the big bang even exist in Slimeverse?
Not necessarily referring to the Big Bang since Turn Null created the universe.

There are a estimated 200 billion galaxies in the universe and 2 trillion known galaxies.. Also the text in chapter 248 states: "Judging by this, yuuki must have not been able to destroy the world itself. I speculate that after destroying all the stars as a space-time continuum, his lifespan had ended."
Couple things to note from here, Yuuki had already become a "god", something that exceeds spiritual beings(stated in chapter 247), meaning that he already is immortal physically so something/someone must have killed him. He had been able to destroy all the galaxies in the universe but we don't know how long that took, if it took one attack, how long it took for him to die after destroying the every star in the universe, etc. We don't get any info at all, but we can infer some things.

In chapter 247, at the end, it seems like Yuuki didn't have the energy needed to destroy the world so he planned for the others to use their strongest attacks in order for him to devour it with Beelzebub to make it into his and use that energy to enact his plan. The attack gave Yuuki the energy needed to destroy every star in the space-time continuum so it can be confirmed to be universal(through energy).

In chapter 248, it is again confirmed to be able to destroy the "world" and that it was their "greatest attack", with knowing how Milim is already large star level, and with her ultimate skill she can supposedly create a "supernova", added with the others ultimate attacks(adult ramiris, guy crimson, velgrynd, Chloe, Diablo, etc), I think we can confirm it can't be planet level. (honestly don't know why I added this when Yuuki confirmed it to be universal, as it gave Yuuki the energy need to destroy the universe). To add further proof, every statement says it was a universal crisis. Chapter 248, Yuuki destroyed every star in the space-time continuum(and further statements from Ciel), chapter 249 Rimuru says that a "universal crisis had just passed" after defeating Yuuki. Knowing how the combined attack was the reason that Yuuki gained enough energy to destroy the universe, it should be confirmed as a universal attack.

Beelzebub may be able to devour the energy and give the owner control over the energy, but it can't make use of the energy itself. Beelzebub is like the mobius system, explained in the afterstories to be a negative energy system, negative energy sucks in/devours energy but can't do anything other than that, you can't use beelzebub to create a big energy attack(though beelzebub might be able to devour the universe like the mobius system, eating all the positive energy so reversing the universe into it's baby state). he probably use milim's ultimate skill to turn that energy into power, or used some other skill.

I too don't think it's possible for Diablo's strongest attack to be multi-galaxy, and the contributions to the attack is definitely not equal, so I suggest giving the god tiers "possibly multi-galaxy".

ps: Her dragonova is a supernova true, but this isn't her strongest attack. She can creates dragonova through gravity magic(stardust actually) but knowing how she can create a supernova through stardust and that she can use her ultimate skill, with breeder, and stardust to create a even stronger attack, yeah I think her strongest attack would be stronger than a supernova.

Now I'll be gone for a long time, trying to find a way to connect my new printer with this computer and this computer seems to not like like printer
I'm not a web novel goon, but I've read it (unfortunately) so I have an.....informational perspective I can provide.

First, I purpose a question. Why do you think Yuuki decided to destroy every starr in universe?
Instead of say, every planet, or solar system, or galaxy, or hell...the universe itself.

You don't necessarily have to have an answer but I think its likely because it was a semi-efficient way of wiping out star systems within galaxies effectively destroying them. (Albeit over a significant period of time)

But why not just nuke the galaxy or when solar system all together at once? Maybe because he couldn't.

I also don't see how destroying a finite amount of stars in a universe is universal? Not to mention its not stated nor implied he did so all at once.

And if Yuuki was universal how come he didn't destroy the universe?
You might say "because he was killed by something". But that's highly unlikely seeing as he's a "god" in your own words. Second to only Rimuru and has virtually every ability in Slime (which alone would make you immortal).

So I do see him being killed very likely especially when he identified Rimuru as the only threat left. Not to that his "lifespan ending" doesn't support this narrative as heavily, if anything its in opposition.

In conclusion, Yuuki simply wasn't universal and needed time enact his "plan" of going star destroying. Which he didn't have enough energy on his own to do (lol when think about is kind of sad) spends an unknown amount of time doing said plan until he dies before destroying everything.

Last edited:
I'm not a web novel goon, but I've read it (unfortunately) so I have an.....informational perspective I can provide.

First, I purpose a question. Why do you think Yuuki decided to destroy every starr in universe?
Instead of say, every planet, or solar system, or galaxy, or hell...the universe itself.

You don't necessarily have to have an answer but I think its likely because it was a semi-efficient way of wiping out star systems within galaxies effectively destroying them. (Albeit over a significant period of time)

But why not just nuke the galaxy or when solar system all together at once? Maybe because he couldn't.

I also don't see how destroying a finite amount of stars in a universe is universal? Not to mention its not stated nor implied he did so all at once.

And if Yuuki was universal how come he didn't destroy the universe?
You might say "because he was killed by something". But that's highly unlikely seeing as he's a "god" in your own words. Second to only Rimuru and has virtually every ability in Slime (which alone would make you immortal).

So I do see him being killed very likely especially when he identified Rimuru as the only threat left. Not to that his "lifespan ending" doesn't support this narrative as heavily, if anything its in opposition.

In conclusion, Yuuki simply wasn't universal and needed time enact his "plan" of going star destroying. Which he didn't have enough energy on his own to do (lol when think about is kind of sad) spends an unknown amount of time doing said plan until he dies before destroying everything.
I mean we never knew how he destroyed every star in the universe, he may have went along destroying a galaxy, or multiple galaxies, or he may have went destroying stars, we don't know.. But that doesn't matter because I never said Yuuki was universal, hell my whole essay was about how the combined energy is universal, as that energy was the sole reason Yuuki was able to destroy every star in the universe, and as I said in the essay, Beelzebub can only eat the energy it can't combine that energy into a single attack.

However Yuuki used that energy to destroy ever single star is a unwanted question(I never said Yuuki was universal), the thesis of my essay was that the energy itself was universal, being able to give Yuuki the energy needed to do his task.

How did he even die from lifespan when he is something above a spiritual being, he was greater than a "demi-god" like Chloe, and Leon, he was greater than spiritual beings(immortal physically), and he had every single skill, so how could he have died from "lifespan". I would like to think he died from something, other than "he died because his lifespan ended".
I mean Chloe made herself immortal by using her ultimate skill, so why couldn't he do the same when he has her skill, or why not use any other skill to make himself immortal. He even has Rimuru's regeneration, so how did he die from lifespan, unless you mean to say that Rimuru himself will die from old age.
Edit: Hell every single ultimate skill has time-space manipulation as a subskill, why couldn't he just regress his age, or make himself not age(like Chloe).

Conclusion, we don't know how Yuuki destroyed every star in the universe(destroying every star in the space-time continuum may just mean he destroyed every celestial body in the universe), but we know that the combined energy gave Yuuki the enough energy to do it.

Better conclusion, the web novel sucks.

I mean we never knew how he destroyed every star in the universe, he may have went along destroying a galaxy, or multiple galaxies, or he may have went destroying stars, we don't know.. But that doesn't matter because I never said Yuuki was universal, hell my whole essay was about how the combined energy is universal, as that energy was the sole reason Yuuki was able to destroy every star in the universe, and as I said in the essay, Beelzebub can only eat the energy it can't combine that energy into a single attack.

However Yuuki used that energy to destroy ever single star is a unwanted question(I never said Yuuki was universal), the thesis of my essay was that the energy itself was universal, being able to give Yuuki the energy needed to do his task.

How did he even die from lifespan when he is something above a spiritual being, he was greater than a "demi-god" like Chloe, and Leon, he was greater than spiritual beings(immortal physically), and he had every single skill, so how could he have died from "lifespan". I would like to think he died from something, other than "he died because his lifespan ended".
I mean Chloe made herself immortal by using her ultimate skill, so why couldn't he do the same when he has her skill, or why not use any other skill to make himself immortal. He even has Rimuru's regeneration, so how did he die from lifespan, unless you mean to say that Rimuru himself will die from old age.
Edit: Hell every single ultimate skill has time-space manipulation as a subskill, why couldn't he just regress his age, or make himself not age(like Chloe).

Conclusion, we don't know how Yuuki destroyed every star in the universe(destroying every star in the space-time continuum may just mean he destroyed every celestial body in the universe), but we know that the combined energy gave Yuuki the enough energy to do it.

Better conclusion, the web novel sucks.
I agree it sucks.

How Yuiki died doesn't really matter we just know from Ciel he did.

I also disagree with the combined energy being universal either. "World" doesn't have to mean planet or universe. It could mean society (or life as we know it) or dimension.

Its a bit ambiguous what's considered the "world" anyway. The Cardinal Planet? The Cardinal Universe? What about its alternative dimensions like the Celestial/Heavenly Realm (which is were they were at the time)?

Its not clearly elaborated on.

Eh, why would Yuuki want their energy if it can only help him destroy a planet? Yuuki wanted to destroy the universe, Rimuru and Ciel states that it was a universal threat so why and how would he take a planetary energy to destroy the universe?

Context matters as Yuuki wanted to destroy the universe, not just the Heavenly Realm but the whole universe, and he clearly didn't have the energy for it which is why he wanted and planned for the others to use their strongest attacks at him so he can devour and use the energy for his plan. Clearly it's not planetary as Milim is already way past planetary by that point.

Eh, why would Yuuki want their energy if it can only help him destroy a planet? Yuuki wanted to destroy the universe, Rimuru and Ciel states that it was a universal threat so why and how would he take a planetary energy to destroy the universe?

Context matters as Yuuki wanted to destroy the universe, not just the Heavenly Realm but the whole universe, and he clearly didn't have the energy for it which is why he wanted and planned for the others to use their strongest attacks at him so he can devour and use the energy for his plan. Clearly it's not planetary as Milim is already way past planetary by that point.
Never said anything was planetary. Regardless of him wanting to destroy the universe, he didn't. And you don't have to universal to be a threat to the universe.

After all the universe still existed when Rimuru awoke.

Also Yuuki was supposedly stronger than the company there yet he needed their energy? Was he running out? Did Rimuru exhaust his energy when he BFR'd him? Doesn't he literally have Mana Breeder?

Its all very strange. I know why he wanted their energy but that's why its so peculiar. Their power should probably be a drop in bucket compared to him. Well unless Yuuki was actually still inferior but just had far superior hax and abilities.

Never said anything was planetary. Regardless of him wanting to destroy the universe, he didn't. And you don't have to universal to be a threat to the universe.

After all the universe still existed when Rimuru awoke.

Also Yuuki was supposedly stronger than the company there yet he needed their energy? Was he running out? Did Rimuru exhaust his energy when he BFR'd him? Doesn't he literally have Mana Breeder?

Its all very strange. I know why he wanted their energy but that's why its so peculiar. Their power should probably be a drop in bucket compared to him. Well unless Yuuki was actually still inferior but just had far superior hax and abilities.
Pretty sure he wanted to destroy the universe which is why he destroyed every celestial body and stars in the universe, unless he just happened to do that because he wanted to. Ciel states that Yuuki was able to destroy every and all celestial body in the universe, but he wasn't able to destroy "the universe itself". He destroyed everything inside the universe but couldn't make an attack big enough to destroy the universe(for explanation, it's like destroying everything inside the human body but not being able to destroy the body itself, why is also why Ciel doesn't know if Yuuki had accomplished his goal or not) but if Yuuki had been able to turn that energy into a big attack then he probably would have been able to destroy the universe.

Even then the energy was big enough for him to go throughout the whole universe and destroy every star and celestial body there was, the combined energy clearly is in multi-galaxy range.

//Didn't Yuuki want to destroy the world because of his bad childhood(really lame motivation)?//

The BFR works through using timestop within timestop, creating a disturbance in time itself and he can use that disturbance to send someone to the end of time, so I don't think he used any energy at all when all the work was done by time itself. I too don't understand why he needed their energy when he had the mana breeder so I'll have to agree with you on the last sentence.

Pretty sure he wanted to destroy the universe which is why he destroyed every celestial body and stars in the universe, unless he just happened to do that because he wanted to. Ciel states that Yuuki was able to destroy every and all celestial body in the universe, but he wasn't able to destroy "the universe itself". He destroyed everything inside the universe but couldn't make an attack big enough to destroy the universe(for explanation, it's like destroying everything inside the human body but not being able to destroy the body itself, why is also why Ciel doesn't know if Yuuki had accomplished his goal or not) but if Yuuki had been able to turn that energy into a big attack then he probably would have been able to destroy the universe.

Even then the energy was big enough for him to go throughout the whole universe and destroy every star and celestial body there was, the combined energy clearly is in multi-galaxy range.

//Didn't Yuuki want to destroy the world because of his bad childhood(really lame motivation)?//

The BFR works through using timestop within timestop, creating a disturbance in time itself and he can use that disturbance to send someone to the end of time, so I don't think he used any energy at all when all the work was done by time itself. I too don't understand why he needed their energy when he had the mana breeder so I'll have to agree with you on the last sentence.
Well I don't have a problem with any celestial bodies he could or couldn't destroy.

I just don't think anything in relation to Yuuki or the power absorbed is universal.

Imma stop talking about this now. I actually hate WN and don't care about their profiles so I should stop talking about it.

Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world.

maybe yuuki died because that spirit born 🤔

A minor observation I have about Volume 4/5 is how the Farmus Kingdom has absolute shit level reconnaissance, despite the fact that they have skilled and knowledgeable people in their ranks like Razen.
The Farmus Army had zero idea that Kijins, Dragonewts and an Orc King live in Tempest. Not knowing there are Dragonewts may have been excusable, as Gabil and his group mostly spend their time in the Sealed Cave (though if the Slime Diaries is anything to go by, they frequent the city as well). Geld is mostly out working so it may be difficult to spot him. But the Kijins are always there at broad daylight, even if they're restraining their aura.
Razen identified them at first glance, surely they'll at least have a recon group that could do the same?

Dwargon, Eurazania, Sarion and Blumund sent recon and skilled spies to appraise Tempest and its inhabitants. Good things went their way with Tempest as a result.

The Eastern Empire also shares this same flaw although by that point Tempest has done well in maintaining secrecy of its actual military might, on top of the most important people there not being that ignorant. So they're more excusable than Farmus was. Farmus really was an absolute joke of a Kingdom.

I suppose my complaint is that it's absurd that a country like Farmus wasn't able to do something as basic as reconnaissance. Even a much smaller kingdom like Blumund was able to do so. They had people like Razen and Folgen who aren't exactly weaklings as long as we exclude S Rank individuals, and they could've had A-rank agents on Fuze's level to do it.
So this part was more or less just handwaved as everyone in the Farmus government, including Razen, were being complete buffoons. It's entirely possible that the Kijins + Ranga + Geld could've mowed down their 20K army minus Razen with moderate difficulty, and they would've known that if they actually did recon.

Also.
Another possible basis for the speed downgrade in the future is the introduction of the Elf Hero Silvia Ellew.
Her Ultimate Skill is called Thunder King Indra, and allows her to transform herself into lightning. This is what allowed her to keep up against Leon Cromwell who was dominated by Michael.
Moreover, she possesses the Ultimate Skill 'Thunder King (Indra)', the highest level of the weather system, which makes her stronger than Tear and Footman.
It is the ultimate power of the holy attributes. It is an extraordinary power that can control even the most powerful holy magic, Disintegration, at will.
Leon controlled the 'Purity King (Metatron)' to deploy spirit particles around his body and sword. By doing so, he has become the incarnation of destruction, disintegrating everything he touches. Leon was undefeated by the combination of his ultra-fast swordsmanship and the power of absolute destruction.
Silvia was no slouch either.
Her power, 'Thunder King (Indra)', is a skill that controls lightning, the strongest power in nature. The power of the thunderbolt is perfect, but the true essence of 'Thunder King (Indra)' lies elsewhere. Silvia had turned her own body into a thunderbolt, enabling her to attack with divine speed.
For this reason, Silvia was feared as the "Thunder Emperor" in ancient times. It was precisely because of this that Silvia was able to deal with Leon's onslaught. She changed her vajra to suit her needs and fought fluidly with her sword. Silvia, who had maintained her reputation as a master in this way, inwardly felt threatened.
Though note that this is only a possibility. I've seen profiles in the wiki with Lightning Users being rated higher than the speed of lightning, though I personally disagree with some of them. Silvia should probably still have Relativistic+ reactions speed most likely since she's able to react to Leon's Disintegration-based attacks, but I guess that depends when we get more HQ translations.

Do Skills = actual elements?
Yes, but Skills/Magic usually is more buffed. Of course that depends on the context though. Guy Crimson can use normal fire but he can harm 6-A Yuuki with it.
Black Lightning and Dark Lightning are compared to real lightning, but more powerful due to Veldora's influence. According to his Observation Journal.
Silvia's Thunder King Indra allows her to fight toe-to-toe with a serious, mind-controlled 6-A Leon Cromwell, and she's stronger than Teare and Footman who are all 6-A at that point of comparison.
So she probably should be faster than regular lightning. But of what speed exactly kinda depends with all the weird speed feats prior.

Yes, but Skills/Magic usually is more buffed. Of course that depends on the context though. Guy Crimson can use normal fire but he can harm 6-A Yuuki with it.
Black Lightning and Dark Lightning are compared to real lightning, but more powerful due to Veldora's influence. According to his Observation Journal.
Silvia's Thunder King Indra allows her to fight toe-to-toe with a serious, mind-controlled 6-A Leon Cromwell, and she's stronger than Teare and Footman who are all 6-A at that point of comparison.
So she probably should be faster than regular lightning. But of what speed exactly kinda depends with all the weird speed feats prior.
Silvia also trained Leon and already knew about Purity King, Metatron so they likely gotten immensely faster since they last met. Definitely since Leon was still her student.

Also I don't believe the fire itself was harming Yuuki but the lack of oxygen.

Back