• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I will unlock them. Sorry about responding slowly.

Tell me here when you are done.
No worry.

I finished doing everything.
The ones you just unlocked can stay unlocked to save time I think, since the current thread is about them.

No worry.

I finished doing everything.
The ones you just unlocked can stay unlocked to save time I think, since the current thread is about them.
Okay. Thank you . Please write a list of all the character profile pages that I need to lock in the Masadaverse thread after you are done.

Can someone also lock Deku’s profile?
It shouldn't be locked in all honesty. Its not very prone to vandalism as it's been unlocked for a very long period of time and very few vandals have ever happened to the page. He also goes through minor revisions on a near weekly basis with pretty much every new Bnha chapter, and it'd be an absolute pain to have to get the profile locked and unlocked every time.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

How to turn Dark Mode on? Simply scroll down until you find something called "Style Chooser", click it, and then click on "Vsbattles dark"

I closed it. Though, I'd suggest refraining from making matches before having a grasp on the tiering system and general rules and guidelines here.

I'll just break it to you now, there is none
eca.jpg

Are you talking about the automatic signup process to this forum via Discord?

It seems to work very unevenly.

Back