• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long while since I made a One Piece CRT, let’s see how it goes…

Brook:
Whitemustache:
Observation Haki

Charlotte Mont-d'Or

Charlotte Oven
  • Stamina: (The Dude has literally no Stamina section. Let’s put at least something like “He took a kick to the neck from Sanji that knocked him into a building and swiftly recovered with only some minor bruises. Oven also recovered from taking an explosive shot to the face from Bege's gun, again only gaining minor wounds. Even after receiving more severe wounds from being pierced by Vinsmoke Ichiji's "Sparking Red" ability, he quickly recovered and retained enough strength to continue fighting and give orders to his army”)
  • Intelligence: (His Intelligence is rated as Unknown however, instead of that we can put “Oven is capable of thinking of practical and well-thought-out plans for dealing with enemies. He ordered all the mirrors on Cacao Island to be broken, with the exception of a large one in the town square to narrow Luffy's possible escape routes from the Mirro-World. He is also capable of coordinating a large number of his siblings and soldiers in order to set up traps and defensive formations”)
  • Weapon Mastery: (He can wield a naginata)
  • Resistance to Heat Manipulation: (Can withstand the heat of his own attack as seen when he uses his hand directly to boil a part of the ocean without flinching)

I agree with everything. I’m a lil shaky on the resistance to BFR but other than that everything seems solid.

Resistance to BFR (Despite other objects getting the suck by Blackbeard’s Black Hole, Whitemustache was not affected by it. However, given that we see with enough Haki, Big Mom and Kaido could resist being moved by Law, this could be seen as a Haki feat instead… unsure)

It's a bit difficult to tell, but it does look like Whitebeard is being somewhat affected by it by the darkness creeping up his legs, and he appears to be sinking downward slightly in the left middle panel. (Lines above his head)

Kobster made a CRT?????
I know. It is truly something to be seen. I believe this is the first One Piece for this year.

It's a bit difficult to tell, but it does look like Whitebeard is being somewhat affected by it by the darkness creeping up his legs, and he appears to be sinking downward slightly in the left middle panel. (Lines above his head)
I will say if even if that is true, he wasn’t affected that much. Every other time he uses this technique against living beings, they are quickly suck into the void.

Wouldn't that be limited resistance

I would say limited resistance in the case of WB, because he was still being affected by gravity to the point of being slightly sucked (But the fact that he delayed the effect shows that he indeed resisted somehow). I would classify this as Resistance to Gravity rather than BFR.

I would say limited resistance in the case of WB, because he was still being affected by gravity to the point of being slightly sucked (But the fact that he delayed the effect shows that he indeed resisted somehow). I would classify this as Resistance to Gravity rather than BFR.
That's fair.

Nearly forgot about this thread.

So, for Whitebeard it is Limited Resistance to Gravity Manipulation instead of BFR. Besides that, is it okay to implement these abilities onto the profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back