• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Call it Whatever part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passive limited Higher Dimensional manipulation (As able to cut through Extra-D bar)

Resistances towards EE (survived Annihilargh).

Resistance towards Biological manipulation and Transmutation (
Omnitrix was unable to change him back).

Resistance
towards Life manipulation (Survived Annihilargh that destroyed everything in the Universe including legerdemain that is made up of mana, a Life force).

Annihilargh was stated to destroy the Entire Universe and Everything in it
Same as How Alien X was stated to Create Entire Universe and Everything in it. This statement for both has been repeated many times (6 or 7), I'll put a logical equivalence and equate Creation and destruction to be same, given they have same kind of statement and it's logically feasible to say Alien X has recreated everything when nothing was left. Also, it's already been accepted that Annihilargh destroyed everything in the Universe in literally to nothing, as that's why it has EE.

Alien X recreated the Entire Universe and Everything in it (including souls), so with logical equivalence, Annihilargh must have destroyed souls and information (also that their souls still exist hanging around somewhere while their copies still living doesn't really makes sense or is good judgement). This should give him Resistance towards Soul.

Resistance towards Fire manipulation (
Wouldn't have died even if ben was put to fire for 1000 of year)

Agree:
@Aachintya31, @RaveeCPN, @DemonicDude, @Eseseso, @KingNanaya, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Firestorm808 , @Ped2018, @Abstractly_a_Protagonist, @Spectral69420

Disagree: @Purgy (with EE resist)

Last edited:
FqKisN2XwAAxBVv.png

Isnt that because of HDE? It wouldnt be a passive btw
I thought I cleared it up shion, even if due to HDE, it'll be HD manp as alien x HDE is in possibly, so either we get solid 6D Alien X, or HD manp regardless possibly being used or not, and it'll be passive.

Last edited:
Resistance towards Life manipulation (Survived Annihilargh that destroyed everything in the Universe including legerdemain that is made up of mana, a Life force).

Annihilargh was stated to destroy the Entire Universe and Everything in it Same as How Alien X was stated to Create Entire Universe and Everything in it. This statement for both has been repeated many times (6 or 7), I'll put a logical equivalence and equate Creation and destruction to be same, given they have same kind of statement and it's logically feasible to say Alien X has recreated everything when nothing was left. Also, it's already been accepted that Annihilargh destroyed everything in the Universe in literally to nothing, as that's why it has EE.

Alien X recreated the Entire Universe and Everything in it (including souls), so with logical equivalence, Annihilargh must have destroyed souls and information (also that their souls still exist hanging around somewhere while their copies still living doesn't really makes sense or is good judgement). This should give him Resistance towards Soul.
While this isn't "wrong" per se, it was agreed that such things shouldn't be listed on profiles because of how redundant they are, as well as the fact that resisting soul based EE for example would only allow you to resist other soul based EE and not soul based manipulation in general, the same would logically apply to the other two you mentioned.

This was the thread.
Resistance towards Fire manipulation (Wouldn't have died even if ben was put to fire for 1000 of year)
Needs evidence.
Passive limited Higher Dimensional manipulation (As able to cut through Extra-D bar)
Needs evidence, and why would this be passive?
Resistances towards EE (survived Annihilargh).
Is probably fine.
Resistance towards Biological manipulation and Transmutation (Omnitrix was unable to change him back).
Personally I don't see this as a resistance, rather, like everything else Alien X does, there needs to be a majority vote between his personalities for him to do anything, and the same would apply for him to detransform.

While this isn't "wrong" per se, it was agreed that such things shouldn't be listed on profiles because of how redundant they are, as well as the fact that resisting soul based EE for example would only allow you to resist other soul based EE and not soul based manipulation in general, the same would logically apply to the other two you mentioned.

This was the thread.

Needs evidence.

Is probably fine.

Personally I don't see this as a resistance, rather, like everything else Alien X does, there needs to be a majority vote between his personalities for him to do anything, and the same would apply for him to detransform.
I agree with everything that handsome guy with Alucard's picture said. Although I'm kinda ??? about things of the soul.

Recently I participated in a thread of Dragonball, where it was agreed upon for it to be listed in the profile, while it can just be listed in EE, there is nothing wrong for it to be mentioned separately, per aa, a soul has been affected.

It's been accepted that celestial sapien can manipulate, cut, destroy higher dimensional objects normally with mere his physical body, that's the reason it was used as in-verse supportive evidence for card merchandise that Alien X transcend spacetime.

Needs evidence

I see your point, but, logically, Alien X shouldn't be able to resist the detransformation effect of Omnitrix unless they specifically agree to not get affected by omnitrix, which we didn't see. And even if we go with your point, it'll still be biological manp as Alien X in this case doesn't want to detransform (basically biological manp) and in another case doesn't want to become something else(?). But to sum up, omnitrix wasn't able to affect Alien X unless they agree to let it affect.
Higher Dimensional Manipulation don`t exist anymore, now its just Dimensional Manipulation
[[Dimensional Manipulation|Higher Dimensional manipulation]]
is what I meant.

Last edited:
It's been accepted that celestial sapien can manipulate, cut, destroy higher dimensional objects normally with mere his physical body, that's the reason it was used as in-verse supportive evidence for card merchandise that Alien X transcend spacetime.
Cut and destroy Higher Dimensional objects don't give you Dimensional Manipulation

"Its possible applications include being able to warp the dimensionality of a target to a higher or lower dimension, being capable of phasing someone in and out of existence by changing their positions in other dimensions, affecting a target by making it exist in more than one plane"

After thinking about it a little more, I actually disagree with the EE resistance in general, putting it simply, the Annihilargh destroys a universe, but Celestialsapiens are beings originating from outside of the universe and it's mentioned that Alien X exists outside of space and time, so in my opinion, it's just as reasonable to assume that they simply wouldn't be affected by the EE because they're not considered part of the universe rather than having a specific resistance to it.

Cut and destroy Higher Dimensional objects don't give you Dimensional Manipulation

"Its possible applications include being able to warp the dimensionality of a target to a higher or lower dimension, being capable of phasing someone in and out of existence by changing their positions in other dimensions, affecting a target by making it exist in more than one plane"
That's why it's a "Limited" higher dimensional Manipulation.

Characters that can just move or otherwise physically handle higher- or lower-dimensional objects can receive "Limited Dimensional Manipulation".

After thinking about it a little more, I actually disagree with the EE resistance in general, putting it simply, the Annihilargh destroys a universe, but Celestialsapiens are beings originating from outside of the universe and it's mentioned that Alien X exists outside of space and time, so in my opinion, it's just as reasonable to assume that they simply wouldn't be affected by the EE because they're not considered part of the universe rather than having a specific resistance to it.
They have been accepted to be disconnected from the spacetime and causality that said, works on different causality, not that they physically don't exist inside the Universe but just disconnected from it, same as How RoSaT exist inside the Universe in Dragonball but disconnected from it (have different spacetime).

They have been accepted to be disconnected from the spacetime and causality that said, works on different causality, not that they physically don't exist inside the Universe but just disconnected from it, same as How RoSaT exist inside the Universe in Dragonball but disconnected from it (have different spacetime).
If they are disconnected from the spacetime and causality, shouldn't they have aca 2 too? I remember that there was a speech by a director who supported this

Also don't blame me for not giving any scan at all in the OP but in comment section, as I made the crt the moment I woke up while having tea and didn't wanted to waste my time looking for scans for minor stuff 🥀

Nah Immo 9 is for people who have like a true form who can keep sending avatars to replace them
No, immortality type 9, is for Avatars users, like Arceus, ("I can`t die because you just kill my avatar and I can send another") or Dark Schneider who lives im two planes at the same time
Nah Immo 9 is for people who have like a true form who can keep sending avatars to replace them
Alien X can make clones like in the gladiator fight and that pocket dimension remained one.

Also, it looks like Belicus and Serena are still talking even when Ben isn't transformed into Alien X.

I can see a type 9 immortality since it would be necessary to affect this pocket dimension.

I remember that the destruction of the Annihilarg was appearing in Belicus and Serena's pocket dimension and was destroying it. But I don't think anyone was caring about that (because it probably wouldn't kill them?)

I remember that the destruction of the Annihilarg was appearing in Belicus and Serena's pocket dimension and was destroying it. But I don't think anyone was caring about that (because it probably wouldn't kill them?)
Apparently, it was projection of Universe destruction inside a pocket Dimension (Alien X has done it many times).

pocket dimension remained one
No evidence.

Alien X can make clones like in the gladiator fight and that pocket dimension remained one.

Also, it looks like Belicus and Serena are still converting even when Ben isn't transformed into Alien X.

I can see a type 9 immortality since it would be necessary to affect this pocket dimension.
I thought Immo 9 meant your true form is like above your character and the verse the character is in, theres no İmmo 9 here

Apparently, it was projection of Universe destruction inside a pocket Dimension (Alien X has done it many times).

No evidence.
I have not seen more belicus, serene and goods being created.

And if even that happened, it would be type 8 immortality since there would be several pocket dimensions with various bellicoes, serenes and goods that could continue using their powers and multiplying more and making more clones. So having to destroy everyone to kill all Aliens x.

Yes, I'm going far
Infact Alien X made many clones to make many decisions, so it's logical to say each clone had it's own pocket Dimension.
He made the clones for Galactic Gladiator to have more things to decide to do.

Maybe though I thought Immo 9 meant your true form is like above your character and the verse the character is in
Maybe I could be wrong, but isn't it just the pocket dimension that is 4D? And the body is 3D?

Again, I could be wrong, but if so, then the "real me" of alien x is in a higher dimension.

I have not seen more belicus, serene and goods being created.

And if even that happened, it would be type 8 immortality since there would be several pocket dimensions with various bellicoes, serenes and goods that could continue using their powers and multiplying more and making more clones. So having to destroy everyone to kill all Aliens x.

Yes, I'm going far
Alien X fans trying not to wank the character using extremely vague shit (IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE)

Alien X fans trying not to wank the character using extremely vague shit (IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE)
image.png

I mean, I know I'm being extremely tripped on type 8 immortality.

But either there is every pocket dimension in every clone or there is only one pocket dimension for all clones.

In addition to what I said that even when Alien X "does not exist" that is when Ben is not transformed. Belicus and Serena are still there talking forever. New Belicus and Serenas don't spawn every time Alien X comes back into being (I think.)

He is not AX fan. Infact it's his first time in any of my crt from last 5 months.
I just like to go far. And I like ben 10.
image.png

I thought Immo 9 meant your true form is like above your character and the verse the character is in, theres no İmmo 9 here
In truth no. Like the Castlevania Chaos that gives type 9 immortality just because its "core" is in another dimension that is practically inaccessible for 99% of the verse.

And then we have Soma Cruz who has type 9 immortality because of Chaos, but he fights Chaos himself in a game.

----------------------------------------------
Anyway, I think stop it.

I already gave ideas in case other people want to make these CRTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back