• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Hello. Would it be possible to merge these two tags into one? Kratos is now one whole profile, he is no longer separated based on pantheons.

There's a Thread I made for Denji vs Buzz (I won't even link it here since I cannot make propaganda here) and because of this, now I have two questions and i could use some help here.
Do I need to post this in another place? Please help me and tell me if I'm doing something wrong

Could Tron's page be renamed to just "Tron" instead of "Tron/Rinzler", same for his Kingdom Hearts profile too

Honestly I'm not sure, they both seem fine so either would be good for the page, I'd like to hear what others have to say.
I personally much prefer to keep Meliodas, as it is his most distinctive attack that he is well-known for, and it is also a more straightforward example, as Kratos seems to take damage before he throws back the fire.

The Meliodas one seems to be more straight-forward than the Kratos one, so I don't really mind

Which are all of the ones that commented here earlier?

as Kratos seems to take damage before he throws back the fire.
No disrespect Ant, but this is just flat-out false. The Golden Fleece Parry does not result in Kratos taking damage in any way whatsoever. If you played the game yourself you would know this.

The Meliodas one is 30+ seconds long, the Kratos one is 5 seconds. You do the math and tell me which one is more straightforward.
Usually the problem I have with the Kratos one is very laggy and he just took damage before he performed that

and he just took damage before he performed that
No, this is false. The Golden Fleece parry straight up doesn't have Kratos take any damage whatsoever, it's just the Golden Fleece glowing after absorbing an attack. IDK who told you this or how you came to that conclusion. The HUD appears automatically when you press the Block Button, and there is no health loss to boot.

No, this is false. The Golden Fleece parry straight up doesn't have Kratos take any damage whatsoever, it's just the Golden Fleece glowing after absorbing an attack. IDK who told you this or how you came to that conclusion. The HUD appears automatically when you press the Block Button, and there is no health loss to boot.
Fair, but the problem is, the image is very laggy

The Meliodas one is 30+ seconds long, the Kratos one is 5 seconds. You do the math and tell me which one is more straightforward.
In terms of narrative Kratos appears to first begin to burn and then throw away the fire, whereas Meliodas simply reflects an attack in a straigthforward manner, and it is also his signature power, whereas it is not for Kratos.

I don't know if this is the place to ask this, but could some staff tag some supporters in here? Would be greatly appreciated. (Also, if this is not the place for this, I apologize)

In terms of narrative Kratos appears to first begin to burn and then throw away the fire,
Eh no, that's not how it works.

This isn't fire burning on Kratos, this is merely the Golden Fleece's innate Golden Aura signifying that it has absorbed the energy (Alongside the obnoxious Fleece sound that it gives off on a successful parry), before which Kratos reflects it back at its attacker. Same thing happens when he reflects back Gorgon Petrification with it. If Kratos burned, the parry animation and sound would not happen, and Kratos would take damage instead.

whereas it is not for Kratos.
The Golden Fleece is one of Kratos' signature pieces of equipment throughout the events of God of War 2 and God of War 3.

Back