• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Stefano and Kenshin liked the entire main post and Hasty liked a couple of my comments related to the main proposal.

Only Deagon and Alonik disagreed with the entire thread, and maybe Swerzye since he liked a couple of their comments.

King disagreed with only one of the ability additions. Also Vondoom and Sen disagreed with something that wasn’t one of my proposals. They disagreed with a tier upgrade which wasn’t one of my proposals in the thread itself.

So it’s pretty evenly split.
IIRC this thing of having kudos/likes in your comments was dropped in this forum a long time ago, I don't remember what thread was, but @Antvasima must remember because he opened the Thread if I am not mistaken.

The people you said that supported you didn't even elaborate concrete arguments, they just liked your comments, which doesn't mean anything like a valid support.

Alonik is right. Liking a post or a comment is not the same as agreeing, and every actual commenter disagreed.

Also, Swerzye didn't just like posts that disagreed. He also commented against it.

Last edited:
IIRC this thing of having kudos/likes in your comments was dropped in this forum a long time ago, I don't remember what thread was, but @Antvasima must remember because he opened the Thread if I am not mistaken.

The people you said that supported you didn't even elaborate concrete arguments, they just liked your comments, which doesn't mean anything like a valid support.
Either way 0 staff evaluated the proposals, which is really all that matters.

Either way 0 staff evaluated the proposals, which is really all that matters
But you just used likes as evidence of agreement, and Ant liked several of my early comments pointing out the flaws in the OP.

And what if they just ignore me?
what if you make a thread to have a discussion first about Agreeing and Disagreeing about Mandrakk=Overvoid, I suggest to not make a fuss here After agreeing and disagreeing about Mandrakk=Overvoid then focus on the DC Comic Revision again

here, also i was on mobile maybe that's why

I changed it on fandom.

may I have my name changed on here please?
I updated your username here.

However, just to make a public notice about something important:

Due to a glitch in Fandom's programming, members who change their wiki usernames there often get ALL of the comments to their VS Battles wiki blog posts wiped out, including their accepted calculation blogs, so it is by far preferable if they keep their old usernames, so they do not risk to significantly mess things up for our community.

That is correct, yes. I give likes to lots of comments that I do not agree with simply due to members trying tk be helpful, for example.

But you just used likes as evidence of agreement, and Ant liked several of my early comments pointing out the flaws in the OP.
That doesn't really matter, but for what it is worth, I think that scaling Mandrakk to The Overvoid is absurd and extremely biased in favour of unreasonable upgrades at any cost.

That doesn't really matter, but for what it is worth, I think that scaling Mandrakk to The Overvoid is absurd and extremely biased in favour of unreasonable upgrades at any cost.
Xearsay overly coerce wherewith raise to the Tier Mandrakk itself from 1-A because it is a Monitor sphere entity to High 1-A because it is part of the Overvoid and must be equalized. My suggestion is if Xearsay wants Mandrakk to High 1-A then at least make a thread that can make the Monitor sphere to High 1-A with its Explanation

I need kid Goku's profile unlocked for this CRT

I need kid Goku's profile unlocked for this CRT
Handled. Tell me when you are done.

I'm done with Goku
oh and my apologies I didn't notice Krillin was locked as well I'll need his page opened for a second as well

Last edited:
Request for locking the following profile because of Tier 1

This matchup I made in the past between Smallville Superman and Frieza should be removed. Its not that I disagree with how the thread went, but Frieza got the feat that applied to his First Form key recalced and its significantly higher now, so the fight is no longer as close as it was back then. Frieza's profile is locked, so thats why I'm bringing it up here

This matchup I made in the past between Smallville Superman and Frieza should be removed. Its not that I disagree with how the thread went, but Frieza got the feat that applied to his First Form key recalced and its significantly higher now, so the fight is no longer as close as it was back then. Frieza's profile is locked, so thats why I'm bringing it up here
How many times i have to say that this kind of request goes to their respective threads.

Back