• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I've recently done a CRT adding a verse and pages to the wiki and they all need to the relevant marvel sources which are all locked, here are the relevant pages below, a games section will be need to be created on all the character profiles:

I've recently done a CRT adding a verse and pages to the wiki and they all need to the relevant marvel sources which are all locked, here are the relevant pages below, a games section will be need to be created on all the character profiles:

This has been handled all thanks to @ElixirBlue

I don't know if we should delete one and keep another, or keep both of them?
Merge and call them "Healing Users".
I will handle it. I will merge Healing Users into Healers though, for practical reasons.
Also, request for moving Raider to Raider (PK) because Raider from For Honor exists.
I handled it.

Btw: Thank you to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏🙂

Okay, calm down, don't clutter the thread with that. You should post that here instead:

Well, I usually tend to find him very reliable and you very unreliable, but let's see what he has to say. Maybe I should ask a few staff members for evaluation help.

Well, I usually tend to find him very reliable and you very unreliable, but let's see what he has to say. Maybe I should ask a few staff members for evaluation help.
Yes because you’re biased against me. We already know that. However that doesn’t change the fact that what you’re doing is unfair and blatant favoritism.

If there’s two sides debating, and I ask only one of them to determine who argued better, thats not fair to the other side.

Last edited:
Of course he thinks that. He’s one of the only users who disagreed with the entire thread.
Every user who commented had disagreed. Namely, myself, Alonik, Sen, Vondoom, XXKING69XX, and Swerzye29038.

No one who commented supported your claims, despite over a month of discussion.

And while the OP may have oriented itself toward a "rewrite" of the profile, not a tier upgrade, it became clear through the discussion that your motivation for wanting to emphasize certain characteristics in the profile was to later use them as a basis to say Mandrakk should be the same tier as the Overvoid, which is absurd.

The current profile is well written and accurately describes the character.

I agree with Deagonx, not least because I argued most of the Thread, the Thread is nothing more than an attempt by Xearsay to alter the narrative of the comic to wank Mandrakk as part of the Overvoid with his headcanons, so it would be important if it had Staffs members evaluating it so that Threads on this topic are 100% completed.

Okay. Thank you for the information. 🙏

The topic is concluded then, and Xearsay is not allowed to derail this thread further by arguing about it.

Okay. Thank you for the information. 🙏

The topic is concluded then, and Xearsay is not allowed to derail this thread further by arguing about it.
Wow. So you’re concluding the topic by only listening to what one side has to say and not even allowing me to express my view of what happened?

Last edited:
Wow. So you’re concluding the topic by only listening to what one side has to say and not even allowing me to express my view of what happened?
Dude you seem to have only been saying that Ant is biased instead of just stating your argument.
This seems simple... Just say what you think happened, and let them read it and decide which side is right.

Of course he thinks that. He’s one of the only users who disagreed with the entire thread. That doesn’t mean his opinion that I was “thoroughly debunked” is true because he said so, or that we should take it seriously.
Dude what Deagonx said is right. DC characters who are split Overvoid themselves will not get Tier High 1-A, Characters who are split Overvoid will only get Abilities Nonexistent Physiology type 2 because Physiology is the same as Overvoid but the Tier will not get High 1-A

Which, if any, members agreed with yourself exactly?
Stefano and Kenshin liked the entire main post and Hasty liked a couple of my comments related to the main proposal.

Only Deagon and Alonik disagreed with the entire thread, and maybe Swerzye since he liked a couple of their comments.

King disagreed with only one of the ability additions. Also Vondoom and Sen disagreed with something that wasn’t one of my proposals. They disagreed with a tier upgrade which wasn’t one of my proposals in the thread itself.

So it’s pretty evenly split.

I see, I wasn't aware as well, will change my profile wall and copy yours to look exactly like that.
:salideacaputa:

while i'm waiting for that is there anyplace dereck where i can draw and add images, cause i want to make my own profile picture that's based on my new name, unfortunately i don't know any good websites and i'm a terrible drawer. so the best i can do is just add images together to make a single image

while i'm waiting for that is there anyplace dereck where i can draw and add images, cause i want to make my own profile picture that's based on my new name, unfortunately i don't know any good websites and i'm a terrible drawer. so the best i can do is just add images together to make a single image
Actually idk.... I just gather images from Twitter, Pixiv, Fb and that's.

Back