• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier Would Be This Feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
boundless as in, in our terms? Like, tier 0 structures and shit, or just normal boundless/infinite realms?

If the former, then it's still Tier 0. Just higher into it.

If the former, then idk tbh.

Ain't any tier beyond tier 0. No matter how far you are above tier 0 realms, even if you infinitely transcend them, you are still just gonna be tier 0.

To be more blunt, Omnipotent statement means nothing because its not provable. Even if they are tier 0.

There is no peak to tier 0. It's called boundless for a reason.
Not according to the own site self: This tier has no true endpoint, and can be extended unto any higher level, spiraling infinitely upwards.

That's my point, there's no such thing as peak tier 0, as the tier itself doesn't have a peak

It literally says there is no true end. What they mean is that a character can be infinitely above tier 0, but will still be tier 0.
I am talking about the degrees of tier 0. I have seen people talking that tier 0 characters can be defeated and be stronger than a other tier 0.

I am talking about the degrees of tier 0. I have seen people talking that tier 0 characters can be defeated and be stronger than a other tier 0.
It maybie can doesn't change that omnipotent have not meaning and don't even something that have value (not in term of supperiority but that have no influence to be called such way)

Yes and No? There isn't any objective strongest tier 0. Tier 0 matches as well as 1-A matches were kinda banned because they had no answer to them other incon.

Although as of now, if the upgrade comes to fruition, yoga sothoth could potentially be the most powerful character in all of fiction iirc

Yes and No? There isn't any objective strongest tier 0. Tier 0 matches as well as 1-A matches were kinda banned because they had no answer to them other incon.

Although as of now, if the upgrade comes to fruition, yoga sothoth could potentially be the most powerful character in all of fiction iirc
So there is no such things as god concept in fiction? Also you contradicted yourself: "There isn't any objective strongest tier 0" or "yoga sothoth could potentially be the most powerful character in all of fiction iirc". Which one is it and what by measurument did you use it to come to that conclusion in tier 0?

So there is no such things as god concept in fiction? Also you contradicted yourself: "There isn't any objective strongest tier 0" or "yoga sothoth could potentially be the most powerful character in all of fiction iirc". Which one is it and what by measurument did you use it to come to that conclusion in tier 0?
That's why I said yes and no. One could argue yog sothoth could be the strongest character in fiction, but that isn't subjective as saying 616 iron man is stronger than MCU iron man. There's no true subjective answer

That's why I said yes and no. One could argue yog sothoth could be the strongest character in fiction, but that isn't subjective as saying 616 iron man is stronger than MCU iron man. There's no true subjective answer
I disagree, because I accept the concept of omnipotent the same way I accept boundless tier 0.

Otherwise here the description for why the wiki don't use omnipotent term, if not happy do a thread

Despite the many theological and philosophical perspectives regarding omnipotence and its paradoxes, the term is something that is completely impossible to prove or demonstrate on any conceivable level.

By its very definition, it is something that cannot be used to measure a character, and claims of omnipotence, no matter how complex or developed, should never be viewed as evidence.

In addition, our system is built on hierarchies, with tier 0 defined as possessing absolute transcendence above all other beings within the system, but raw power and stature do not necessarily carry over to the complete versatility of omnipotence.

Thus, within this Wiki even characters with the highest Tier 0 ranking do not have the term listed among their powers and abilities.

Ah christ, this is gonna take a while. That's literally not how the wiki works. For tier 0, you could actually get that by stacking hierarchies on top of hierarchies, as long as each level in those hierarchies are transcendental over the lower one, and every hierarchy is unreachable to the lower one.

In the same way higher dimensions work, a 4th dimensional being will always be superior to a 3rd dimensional being (provided that these dimensions are superior to each other), and a 5th one transcends the 4th, and so on and so forth.

But if you transcend an uncountable infinite amount of dimensions, then you reach tier 1-A, outerversal.

Now, if you stack a 1-A hierarchy just like the dimension hierarchy, where the higher one is transcendental over the lower one, and there are an uncountable infinite amount of them (Not sure if this is necassery, some say it is, some say it isn't, but I digress), then you can reach H1A.

Now do the same with H1A like the other ones, and make a hierarchy of it, then you reach tier 0.

Do the same with tier 0, and make a hierarchy of it. You would still be tier 0, but you are immensely above the baseline tier. In other words, you are infinitely above normal tier 0 dudes. Destroying said hierarchy would be a feat.

For omnipotence, this shit just can't be proven even with statements. Just saying "lol me omnipotent" or "lol no limits" doesn't matter. Let's say that a god of a verse says he is omnipotent, but his cosmology caps out at baseline Tier 0.

Another character from another series says he's omnipotent, but his cosmology instead caps out at infinitely above baseline tier 0. Both characters state they are omnipotent, but one has a bigger cosmology than the other. Is the second guy somehow more "Omnipotent" than the first? No, because that would contradict what Omnipotence means.

This is the main reason why we don't use it, because there could always be verses with bigger cosmologies, and feats out there.

Do you get what I'm saying here?

Anyways, sorry if the wording is a bit off.

Honestly, I think I should've quoted the omnipotence page and be done with it, but eh

That is the hyprocrisy and inconsistency of this wiki. No wonder they have so many revisions.
We have many revisions due to many people having different opinions and views, you act as if the wiki functions with only one view in mind

Ah christ, this is gonna take a while. That's literally not how the wiki works. For tier 0, you could actually get that by stacking hierarchies on top of hierarchies, as long as each level in those hierarchies are transcendental over the lower one, and every hierarchy is unreachable to the lower one.

In the same way higher dimensions work, a 4th dimensional being will always be superior to a 3rd dimensional being (provided that these dimensions are superior to each other), and a 5th one transcends the 4th, and so on and so forth.

But if you transcend an uncountable infinite amount of dimensions, then you reach tier 1-A, outerversal.

Now, if you stack a 1-A hierarchy just like the dimension hierarchy, where the higher one is transcendental over the lower one, and there are an uncountable infinite amount of them (Not sure if this is necassery, some say it is, some say it isn't, but I digress), then you can reach H1A.

Now do the same with H1A like the other ones, and make a hierarchy of it, then you reach tier 0.

Do the same with tier 0, and make a hierarchy of it. You would still be tier 0, but you are immensely above the baseline tier. In other words, you are infinitely above normal tier 0 dudes. Destroying said hierarchy would be a feat.

For omnipotence, this shit just can't be proven even with statements. Just saying "lol me omnipotent" or "lol no limits" doesn't matter. Let's say that a god of a verse says he is omnipotent, but his cosmology caps out at baseline Tier 0.

Another character from another series says he's omnipotent, but his cosmology instead caps out at infinitely above baseline tier 0. Both characters state they are omnipotent, but one has a bigger cosmology than the other. Is the second guy somehow more "Omnipotent" than the first? No, because that would contradict what Omnipotence means.

This is the main reason why we don't use it, because there could always be verses with bigger cosmologies, and feats out there.

Do you get what I'm saying here?

Anyways, sorry if the wording is a bit off.

Honestly, I think I should've quoted the omnipotence page and be done with it, but eh
Why than not use it Omnipotence: Someone who transcends uncountable infinite boundless structured realms with every cosmology imaginable being infinitely below it like transcending all of fiction and able to erase real life reality itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back