• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor stuff and some powers for a Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, as you may know, King Ghidorah from the Anime Trilogy is currently ranked At least Solar System level, possibly Universe level+.

But according to new information I have found recently KG, not only a 4D being.... but also his Avatar can manipulate 4D structures, which in a few words confirms that he is tier Low 2-C as an Avatar. Therefore we need another key and split his 100% power Avatar form from his "True 4D Form". This also warranties Higher-Dimensional manipulation and Immortality Type 9 for his Avatars.

Everything is further explained in this blog I made:

And here is what the updated version of the profile will look like:

Last edited:
Agreed, even if it's refering to normal Gravity Manip it would still be consistent with Ghidorah's HD nature and it's ability to destroy the universe

Last edited:
OP seems fine, also draft as well (It just need a minors clean ups), agree.

Uhh, sorry but when I translated the first texts it says
当初は10万年前に、エクシフの故郷である惑星エクシフィルカスを滅ぼした怪獣であると語られていたが、実際にはエクシフの方が自分たちと母星をギドラに供物として差し出していた。 未来をも見据えるテクノロジーを手に入れた結果、この宇宙に永久など存在せず、全ては必ず滅び消えていくという未来を見てしまった彼らは、この宇宙より高次元の存在であるギドラに取り込まれ同一化することで、滅びや生きることで生じる苦しみから解放されることが救いと考えるようになったのである。
Initially, they were said to be the monsters that destroyed the planet Exiphilcus, the home of the Exiphs, 100,000 years ago, but in fact the Exiphs had offered themselves and their home planet as an offering to Ghidorah. As a result of acquiring technology that allows them to see into the future, they have come to believe that there is no such thing as eternity in this universe, and that everything will surely perish and disappear. They came to believe that their salvation would be to be liberated from the suffering caused by perishing and living.
Nothing about
It was originally said to be a monster that destroyed Exif's home planet Exifilkas 100,000 years ago, but in reality, Exif offered themselves and their mother planet to King Ghidorah. As a result of acquiring technology that looks to the future, they saw the future in which there is no permanent existence in this universe, and everything will surely disappear, and by being taken into and united in King Ghidorah, which is a higher-dimensional existence than this universe. By making them the same, They came to think that it was salvation to be freed from the suffering caused by destruction and living.
But otherwise I think everything else is fine

I have done so. Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back