• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I think that it is better to keep their templates (and most of their verses) separate, but include a link to the Monsterverse franchise in each of them.
I don't agree...

The three verses are connected.

It wouldn't be a good idea to create a Template for each verse when we can simply add the three in a single one.

Again the three verses are connected..

Last edited:
I don't agree...

The three verses are connected.

It wouldn't be a good idea to create a Template for each verse when we can simply add the three in a single one.

Again the three verses are connected..
Look, Godzilla and KingKong have a long history of most of their incarnations not having anything to do with each other. We definitely cannot treat them all as the same thing just because of a few crossover canons. I would appreciate if you collaborate with me regarding this.

Thank you. It is appreciated. You can create a new King Kong template, and adjust the one for Godzilla.

In Discussion Rules, about Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure:

• Do not try to level up Johnny Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to 2-A just because he "hits with the force of infinite universes". This is an extremely biased and contradicted interpretation of how his powers work. Also do not try to upgrade Giorno Giovanna beyond Low 2-C. He was placed where he is due to these reasons.
Giorno isn't Low 2-C anymore and thread links are broken too. The bolded part should be removed.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but can a member of staff look at a character blog I made? I'm able to procure WoG statements, character statements, or scans, of anything in the Powers and Abilities section if requested.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but can a member of staff look at a character blog I made? I'm able to procure WoG statements, character statements, or scans, of anything in the Powers and Abilities section if requested.
You're right this isn't the place to ask lol. You should go to the message walls of some knowledgeable members on runescape and ask them.

In Discussion Rules, about Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure:

• Do not try to level up Johnny Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to 2-A just because he "hits with the force of infinite universes". This is an extremely biased and contradicted interpretation of how his powers work. Also do not try to upgrade Giorno Giovanna beyond Low 2-C. He was placed where he is due to these reasons.
Giorno isn't Low 2-C anymore and thread links are broken too. The bolded part should be removed.
This seems reasonable to me. What do you think @AKM sama ?

You're right this isn't the place to ask lol. You should go to the message walls of some knowledgeable members on runescape and ask them.
Elizhaa and Neutralino might be able to help you out.

Hi guys!

Can someone please open the Godzilla incarnations template in order to being able to add the new recently created Godzilla incarnation?

Also, I don't think is really that necessary to keep it locked to edits

Also I wanna let you know that everytime I try to edit my blogs every new addition to them is done in very slow motion and also have stopped functioning. Soo for the moment I can't edit any blog of mine.. is like a glitch or something.

Last edited:
I have unlocked the Sans page for you, and you can correct Spamton now if you wish.

Back