• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Generally I would say so yes, unless there's other factors such as damage reduction, Type 2 immortality or incredible stamina.

I'm not sure I understand. Like, Character A one-shots a baseline 8-C, and Character B is baseline 8-C? I would say yes, B should be one-shot as well.
Thank you very much.

So where should I post the request aside from directly on the staff meaaage wall?
Ideally, our staff should try to browse for and respond to content revision threads on their own, but if they don't, and the thread is genuinely important, you can check the wiki verse page for a specific verse to see if you can find any staff members who are interested in the series that you can ask directly.

The sad truth is that there is too much work to do here for me and the other staff here to keep up with it all, given that most of them are busy with school and/or work, and only do this as a hobby, and if everybody start to request help with them in this thread, it would be like an extra content revisions forum, as we would be spammed with requests that have nothing to do with the tasks that we are supposed to handle here.

Is the new forum bugging right now? I'm searching up specific franchises here and it won't load any threads whatsoever tagged with these franchises.
I have informed our system manager about this issue previously today. There was a XenForo system update 1-2 days ago, so that is likely the reason for it.

Can someone unlock this for me please. Need to apply a revision

Idk if this is the appropriate place to post this, but is anyone else unable to search for content before today? My search range seems to be limited to today's date.
I believe there was an issue where slightly dated threads were showing and not recent ones. Looks like they've created this issue when fixing the previous one.
That also happens to me, and it's becoming an issue to recall pastly done standards right now.
Is the new forum bugging right now? I'm searching up specific franchises here and it won't load any threads whatsoever tagged with these franchises.
Our system manager has tried to fix this issue. The search function should hopefully work now.

Hmm. He said that it would take a while for everything to be cached or something like that. Please remind me if the problem remains after a few days.

Can someone change Made In Heaven's Universal+ rating to Enviromental Destruction? It's literally an example in the ED page and iirc it was agreed to change it to ED some months ago. (I'm asking this here because I was reported before for changing small stuff like this)

Last edited:
You can change it if you wish. Just remember to link to this post in the small edit summary box for the page.

I cannot help you with the recent wiki activity update speed. You will have to contact Fandom about it, if you think it is necessary.

Requesting a quote change on Superman (Rebirth) to this one from Mysteries of Love in Space

"Every day, the most powerful man in the world puts a coat over his cape and goes to work. He could be anyone...and chooses to be kind. I honestly don't know why. Maybe because he knows what it's like to be lonely. To be the only one left. And he doesn't want anyone else to feel that way.. So he helps. Never looking for praise. He just helps because he cares. And no one else ever sees, what kind of sad world doesn't see Clark Kent." - Lois Lane

It says the same thing as the current quote, but in a more hopeful, optimistic, and nice tone, which fits his character a lot more than the more grim and cynical quote currently on the page.

Edit: Plus, I feel that thee term 'holocaust' on his page is kind of... in bad taste? The holocaust was a specific event, not another term for genocide or slaughter or anything, so it doesn't feel right, and it doesn't illustrate what the Kryptonians went through. They're extinct because of hubris, not because of an ethnic cleaning.

Last edited:
Can someone unlock Sasuke's profile, please? Need to add a match. Already asked in the versus thread addition, but both the addition and removal ones are dead, literally no staff attention. So I decided to do it myself.

thanos-marvel.gif

Can someone unlock Sasuke's profile, please? Need to add a match. Already asked in the versus thread addition, but both the addition and removal ones are dead, literally no staff attention. So I decided to do it myself.

thanos-marvel.gif

Also need to add this, so Funny Valentine profile should be unlocked as well.
All of the matches you are asking for have been added by me, and I will be sure to swing by and make my presence known a fair bit more on the versus matchup threads. I haven't lately because I have been preoccupied with IRL junk, but I believe I can make time to clear out the current requests.

Requesting a quote change on Superman (Rebirth) to this one from Mysteries of Love in Space

"Every day, the most powerful man in the world puts a coat over his cape and goes to work. He could be anyone...and chooses to be kind. I honestly don't know why. Maybe because he knows what it's like to be lonely. To be the only one left. And he doesn't want anyone else to feel that way.. So he helps. Never looking for praise. He just helps because he cares. And no one else ever sees, what kind of sad world doesn't see Clark Kent." - Lois Lane

It says the same thing as the current quote, but in a more hopeful, optimistic, and nice tone, which fits his character a lot more than the more grim and cynical quote currently on the page.

Edit: Plus, I feel that thee term 'holocaust' on his page is kind of... in bad taste? The holocaust was a specific event, not another term for genocide or slaughter or anything, so it doesn't feel right, and it doesn't illustrate what the Kryptonians went through. They're extinct because of hubris, not because of an ethnic cleaning.
I will replace it.

All of the matches you are asking for have been added by me, and I will be sure to swing by and make my presence known a fair bit more on the versus matchup threads. I haven't lately because I have been preoccupied with IRL junk, but I believe I can make time to clear out the current requests.
Thank you very much for helping out.

Just a note that our search function should hopefully work properly again now.

Back