• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta is like, way way above baseline multi galaxy, like he's almost universe level, this is a stomp, but IDK anything about bleach so...

Then wouldn't he be Multi-Galaxy level+?
Yeah, if I remember correctly, they get 3-B because Goku was gonna destroy U7 which is like a huge universe but the timeframe is unknown, so the minimum required tier is 3-B or something, they say it's unquantifiably above baseline 3-B, but it's like really high into the tier.
Is this like really strong fear manipulation? she seems able to function for a few seconds before she passed out, can't vegeta just kill before that happens?

Yeah, if I remember correctly, they get 3-B because Goku was gonna destroy U7 which is like a huge universe but the timeframe is unknown, so the minimum required tier is 3-B or something, they say it's unquantifiably above baseline 3-B, but it's like really high into the tier.

Is this like really strong fear manipulation? she seems able to function for a few seconds before she passed out, can't vegeta just kill before that happens?
It’s soul manipulation hence the “soul” crush.

everyone with a Reiatsu (Spiritual Pressure) can do that, IIRC when the captains were fighting Aizen in Karakura, all hollows in that place were soul crushed and destroyed because of the Reiatsu
Also anyone who is assistant captain level and above gets 80% of his reiatsu sealed when he goes to the living world so he wont destroy souls with his pressure

Akm - "
Because the "crushing of soul" wouldn't work because the effects of the energy are only felt by people with lesser energy. It's not about giving someone else resistance simply for having a higher energy, it's simply a weakness of the ability in which it doesn't work on people with more energy. "

https://vsbattles.com/threads/verse-equalization-minor-wording-change.117576/ AKM-Sama did make a thread because Reiatsu crush only worked if AP-Gap was too high.

Conclusion: Vegeta doesn't need resistance to Soul hax to resist Reiatsu crush because there is no high AP difference in favour of Ichigo.

Akm - "
Because the "crushing of soul" wouldn't work because the effects of the energy are only felt by people with lesser energy. It's not about giving someone else resistance simply for having a higher energy, it's simply a weakness of the ability in which it doesn't work on people with more energy. "

https://vsbattles.com/threads/verse-equalization-minor-wording-change.117576/ AKM-Sama did make a thread because Reiatsu crush only worked if AP-Gap was too high.

Conclusion: Vegeta doesn't need resistance to Soul hax to resist Reiatsu crush because there is no high AP difference in favour of Ichigo.
I don't agree with this 100%, if it's not outright said that the ability has a weakness then you should just assume that anybody who resists gets a resistance not a weakness for the ability.

oh so it directly attacks the soul huh, can you counter it if you attack before you die?
Not really? Like you are still alive before it kills you but Nanao (woman in the panel) has pretty good soul resistance, Aizen who is comparable to Yama (the old dude) dropped Grimmjow (who is millions of souls, more than Nanao) instantly and Ichigo is so far above the people being mentioned that it isn’t funny. Even surviving it for a bit involves you getting hit with fear hax, paralysis, destroying your soul, seizures, inability to breathe etc.

Not really? Like you are still alive before it kills you but Nanao (woman in the panel) has pretty good soul resistance, Aizen who is comparable to Yama (the old dude) dropped Grimmjow (who is millions of souls, more than Nanao) instantly and Ichigo is so far above the people being mentioned that it isn’t funny.
Oh so like the bigger the gap between the crush and the resistance, the less time you survive it, is how it works? oh my goodness how strong are these guys' soul manipulation WHAT?
Even surviving it for a bit involves you getting hit with fear hax, paralysis, destroying your soul, seizures, inability to breathe etc.
That's nothing some good old super natural willpower won't fix (except the soul destruction part). Anyway I can't really see Vegeta lasting long at all, with that big of a gap, if you stretch it, maybe Vegeta could hold out for like a moment and kiai for the win or something but other than that I don't think there's a chance.

Vegeta shouldn’t die instantly but his time on earth is gonna hella short. If he blows up the planet or something like that, he can incon since Ichigo can’t survive in space.

Vegeta shouldn’t die instantly but his time on earth is gonna hella short. If he blows up the planet or something like that, he can incon since Ichigo can’t survive in space.
kiai is thought based invisible attack, and he can do dirty fireworks which is like kiai and it spawns on ichigo, this may be an inconclusive, not a stomp.

Akm - "

1. That is proven false multiple times, also AKM as far as I know does not read bleach

2. The verse = threads talks bout how u only get a weakness if u show one, if u dont it don't matter and that verse = does not give abilities or resistances to the oponent

Conclusion: vegeta dont resist nothing

1. That is proven false multiple times, also AKM as far as I know does not read bleach

2. The verse = threads talks bout how u only get a weakness if u show one, if u dont it don't matter and that verse = does not give abilities or resistances to the oponent

Conclusion: vegeta dont resist nothing
Ehm no.

1. It has never worked on people stronger than the user. It only works on people massively below the User similar to Conqueror Haki

2. Staff made that entire thread in reference to Soul Crush , so your opinion doesn't matter.

"But I did write it. So I know the "statement" part of that sentence is only secondary because showings are considered primary. If it's that much of a problem, I will reword it.

I am curious to see the instances where a stronger character is crushed by a weaker character's reiatsu. " He specifically changed the wording to avoid this discussion.

Ehm no.

1. It has never worked on people stronger than the user. It only works on people massively below the User similar to Conqueror Haki

2. Staff made that entire thread in reference to Soul Crush , so your opinion doesn't matter.

"But I did write it. So I know the "statement" part of that sentence is only secondary because showings are considered primary. If it's that much of a problem, I will reword it.

I am curious to see the instances where a stronger character is crushed by a weaker character's reiatsu. " He specifically changed the wording to avoid this discussion.
That already destroys ur argument cus if is AP based how come the weaklings resist?

Unless u wanna say that athletic level humans are on the same ball park of island level people

1. Is something called resistance, everyone that fights and takes place on battles are souls that have reiatsu

2. No, the OG thread was made to clarify that verse = does not give the oponent the powers and resistances of the energy of the other verse, bleach was mentioned later on, which AKM got debunked repeatedly and did not respond later on, so no the thread was not made for bleach

The new one got made cus AKM keep getting debunked so he decided to make a new one to try and change stuff on the wiki so that he would be "right", which still does not affect bleach

The stronger characters are the souls that have great amount of reiatsu so u will not see them getting crush unless they go againts someone who has a massively amount of reiatsu compared to them

Also this whole thing has been brought up repeatedly so many times that there are so many threads of it, u can look for all of them

Last edited:
People keep bringing that thread up but it says that it requires a clear, uncontested statement with no contradictions to apply the rule to X power. Bleach doesn’t have that statement for reiatsu crush. The one power that actually does get a statement is KS’ illusions and how people with more reiryoku can see through the illusions but even that is contradicted by the fact that Ukitake’ reiryoku >>> the rest of the Gotei’s reiryoku combined several times over. Someone with more reiryoku still got affected by someone with less reiryoku. Same thing happens with Aizen affecting SK Yhwach with KS.

To summarise, soul crush doesn’t have the statement required to apply the rule and the one power in verse that does, contradicts it twice. Soul crush GG.

This Soul Crush situation is annoyingly confusing
To put it simply
Reiryoku is the verse energy

That energy gives u reiatsu crush ability

Which attacks the soul on various ways like, paralysis, fear, making the enemy have a breakdown and in extreme cases where there is an insane difference in energy (not physical stats) the enemy can be disintegrated

To resist u would need soul resistance on insane numbers, as people with basically 100 million souls can still get crushed

If I remember there are weaker AP characters who have higher soul resistance in Bleach...like Orihime .

That should put debunk any "strength>>hax" arguements.

If I remember there are weaker AP characters who have higher soul resistance in Bleach...like Orihime .

That should put debunk any "strength>>hax" arguements.
Do you even read Bleach? Orihime has a very broken ability & resistance, and if I recall correctly her power originates from the Soul king himself. What was this argument supposed to debunk?

Do you even read Bleach? Orihime has a very broken ability & resistance, and if I recall correctly her power originates from the Soul king himself. What was this argument supposed to debunk?
Her power to reject past events have nothing to do with her soul resistance

The power that comes from SK is the power to reject, not her soul hax resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back