• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you link to the new profile?

Unless I misunderstood, it seems like somebody handled this already by deleting one of the profiles and renaming the other.

Change Thanos (Fortnite: Battle Royale) and Thor's Stormbreaker (Fortnite Battle Royale) to Thanos (Fortnite) and Thor's Stormbreaker (Fortnite)? It's redundant, since they don't appear in Save the World and have different characteristics there, unlike The Player.

Speaking of the Player, though, there's a grammatical error in their page title, as it lacks a colon. It should be renamed to The Player (Fortnite: Battle Royale).

Thanos (Marvel Comics) also doesn't have a tab for his Avengers Assemble versio. Neither does the Thanos (Ultimate Marvel) page.

Tier 2 profiles have to be permanently locked, actually. It's not a matter of controversiality.

If they are going to be revised then it's fine, but they should be unlocked once the CRTs done with the changes accepted.

The Calaca said:
Tier 2 profiles have to be permanently locked, actually. It's not a matter of controversiality.

If they are going to be revised then it's fine, but they should be unlocked once the CRTs done with the changes accepted.
Was the old standard reinstated?

No. Considering all the unauthorized edits and general controversial stuff in the profiles on top of them being pretty popular Tier 2s means they should likely stay locked.

Castlevania has been controversial in the past and it was agreed to keep them locked.

It´s still needed for the current CRT to carry on, however.

So yeah, unlocking them for a while at least should be fine.

I will check in the Castlevania thread in question.

What exactly... is controversial about Castlevania, if you don't mind me asking? I suppose Simon and Richter would probably be popular pages due to Smash, but Ness is unlocked, so that can't be why. I can't fathom for the life of me.

Mikoto would probably be one of the primary reasons, and the fact that Matt once got them upgraded to 2-C, but has since regretted that. But it's another verse that is both commonly downplayed as well as having multiple people who exaggerate the statistics. And the Tier 2 ratings for the Earthbound cast are considered clear cut and no one really argues against them; I think that was the reason they were considered uncontroversial.

Alrighty, let's get this done with...

Ergenverse crt has been accepted by both Ultima and Dargoo, so all I'd need now would be to:

Change Meng Hao's name to "Meng Hao (Post Immortal Ascension)"

Unlock said profile so taht we can apply the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back