• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might Vs Yatogami Tohka

Both are fairly even but All Might's skill advantage is obscene, and that's really the only notable difference between the two

All Might for now

Ah sorry, I thought I was talking about All Might's AP.

Then All Might must have intelligence advantage since he has years of experience in fights, was also able to fight in equal to equal against All For One that has much more hax than Tohka, All Might also must have advantage of Range with Detroit Smash since he can spam this to help against Halvanhelev, also this All Might has no weaknesses compared to its weakened version or the time limit for how much it can use One-For-All.

All Might Low-Diff or Mid-Diff

About Skill advantage, i don't think it's notable here, tohka easily dominated the Most Powerfull and Skilled AST member(with dozen of years training) without any effort

About Range, she has the advantage She bust a mountain 34 Km away

Well, but I still think that All Might should have experience or intelligence advantage since he was able to fight All For One that is more Haxed than Tohka and has hundreds of years of experience.

Okay, so Tohka has Range advantage, but if they go hand-to-hand (which is very likely to happen) I think All Might should have an advantage in melee, as he faced All For One who is centuries old.

So my vote is still going to be All Might Mid-Diff

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Well, but I still think that All Might should have experience or intelligence advantage since he was able to fight All For One that is more Haxed than Tohka and has hundreds of years of experience.
IDK if he really has intelligence advantafge but not significant

Okay, so Tohka has Range advantage, but if they go hand-to-hand (which is very likely to happen) I think All Might should have an advantage in melee, as he faced All For One who is centuries old.
Tohka H2H is the worst things all might want, she has a sword and a telekinetic forcefield which protect for physical blows

anyway vote counted

The Causality said:
About Skill advantage, i don't think it's notable here, tohka easily dominated the Most Powerfull and Skilled AST member(with dozen of years training) without any effort
And non of them are 6C

And again what is her AP?

Also worth noting that All For One got defeated on two separate occasions by All Might, the same guy who is capable of stockpiling Quirks and defeated every OFA user up until he met All Might.

How many damn times does All Might's AP have to be re-calced? It's like the 5th time already, and for the same feat, geez.

Heck that's not even 4x

Anyway, Tohka via superior AP and range

Lame and Lazy, but it's true

Gonna keep this rather brief:

The problem is that the majority of prime All Might's attacks, save for Detroit Smash, are not ranged...he needs to get up close to the opponent to be able to get in good blows. On the other hand, Inverse Tohka has a sword, which increases her reach in close combat, can spam her own ranged attacks like she's preparing chopped liver, and oh yea...a forcefield to boot.

I personally like All Might more, but my vote goes to Tohka here

FRA Tohka

Back