• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
A quirk superhero vs a gem hybrid. Who wins?

R1: Speed equalized and bloodlusted

R2: Fully in character. Unequalized

Steven Shield WD
All Might Hero Form Full Body

Hmm, this is...different

Round 1: All Might is just a bit stronger than Steven at the moment, but he wouldn't be able to so much as scratch Steven's shield or bubble. Then again this is bloodlusted, and Steven doesn't exactly have much going for him in the combat department...I'd give it to All Might due to Steven's lack of offensive attacks and actual combat experience.

Round 2: I don't know much about All Might, would he just randomly attack a child? Well, if he would he'd lose, Steven's massive speed advantage and shield and bubble that All Might couldn't punch through if he tried would let him outlast All Might. Steven takes this round.

Round 1: Steven is a bit more durabile (I don't think the Small Town dura feat can be consindered an outlier anymore), but I don't think it matter much. All Might might struggle at taking him down, but he's much more skillful and versatile. I think he'll overwhelm him at somepoint.

Round 2: If both characters are fully in character...I don't even think this would be a fight. From what I've seen, All Might is a pretty good guy and Steven is, well, Steve. I think if it would ever come to a fight, Steven would win since he is a lot faster and has better gear.

Question, should this get 7 votes all like the ones above, would this be added to their profiles? If so, which result would be added?

All Might should win in the first round, he can't surpass the Steven's Shield nor even the bubble, but a bloodlusted All is pretty heavy for someone like Steven; futhermore, Steven can't do almost nothing but defend, and even defending, at least with the bubble, All can throw him over the horizon.

In the second round Steven has more chance, but I think that All still win, at least than Steven survive for more than 3 hours

Guys here's the thing: All Might got upgraded to Low 7-C (in his "weakened" AM form) to likely High 7-C at his peak.

Which one are we using here exactly?

Does it matter? He'd still beat Steven in the first round through sheer power and skill, but still wouldn't be able to break through his shield orbubble in the second round.

That include AP or AP and Durability? anyway, I think that his weakened form apply more to the second round, cuz I doubt that Steven have the chance to survive enought time with a boodlusted All Might

@Anton: Apparently, his durability is at least Low 7-C in both forms.

@Weekly: It's alright. Oh yeah that reminds me, i have no clue which round we should take to add onto both characters pages. I think a match with two rounds was done and one of the rounds was taken into consideration and added....don't know if that's a thing we can do here, though?

I thought that with two rounds, bloodlusted and in-character, we go with the in-character round? I could be mistaken though.

I don't really know about that, tbqh. The one i mentioned was a match where one of them was somewhat nerfed a bit and was still considered the victor there.

Here, i'm just unsure.

Back