• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Superman is definitely more versatile, but All Might likely has experience fighting foes who have similar abilities to Superman's. Really it comes down to AP.

So apparently it goes like this:

Snyderman: Casually 2.28e+18 Joules

Orumaito: Far above 876.38 Megatons

How much is Snyderman's feat on megatons?

Thesuperone342 said:
I don't really know the ap. Honestly I barely understand this site, just want to get the fight out there.
Don't worry, everybody had a first time. I remember my first match here was a stomp and didn't know what that meant back then.

Everybody gets their powerscaling start. for me is was watching Cartoon Fight Club and thinking Sans was some sort of crazy reality warper

Ok, so, if I've done this right and converted them to Joules...

Superman: Casually 2,280,000,000,000,000,000 joules

All Might: Way over 3,666,767,906,655,420,000 joules

Then doing the math should result in: All Might is way over 1.6x times stronger via math. I'd think All Might would probably enjoy an ok AP/Dura advantage just not a drastic one, given that Supes' feat is casual.

So, yeah, I vote All Might for better AP/Dura combined with his greater levels of experience which should allow him to handle Supes' versatility.

@Thesperone342

If you want to change your profile pic:

1. Go to your profile.

2. Put your cursor over where your profile pic would be. You'll 'Edit Avatar' appear under it next to a pencil icon.

3. Click 'Edit Avatar' and you'll get a window showing you a few pics to choose from plus a 'Upload an Avatar' button if you want to use a picture from off your computer.

Even with All Mights AP/Dura Advantage, and experience, I don't see him getting past Superman's array of abilities, such as Freeze Breath, Heat Vision ,ect. All Might has no resistance to heat or fire, so the beams might burn him pretty bad. Or he can just turn All Might into a popsicle and shatter him into pieces with a supersonic punch.

I'd have to go with Superman on this one.

That's true, but Snyderman has been shown using Heat Vision quite often, so All Might will have to deal with those.

That's...strange, sure, he hasn't demonstrated use of it since Justice League, sure, but the Mother Boxes were never implied to give him a new power, Freeze Breath has always been an asset for any Superman.

Heat Vision will be a solid projectile but the heat isn't going to be anything particularly danagerous, though the beams definitely will be a problem

All Might is also much more experienced then Superman, so he should take this.

It looks as if Superman is alot more intelligent than All Might, there seems to be no rating for all Might, with Superman standing at Extrodinary Genius. Would that change anything?

Snyderman has as much experience as the painful 2 and half year wait for his next movie lasted (and BvS was shit anyway).

All Might is at his prime, so while he isn't as experienced as we see him on the series, he should no doubt have more than 3 years of experience.

I don't think beans of light can really be redirected

Then again, Supes heat vision being light is weird

Mirrors are a thing.

It really isn't tbh. It only ever burns through everything it hits or gets stopped due to the targets dura. Aside from pushing those with high dura and clashing once, its a perfect laser (though high concentrations of light, especially mountain levels of it, pushing stuff is hardly an issue).

Energy and heat ..... sounds like a laser to me.

Let's see here. All Might is stronger and more skilled, can match heat vision with shockwaves, can counter flight with shockwaves or just by jumping after him.

Going All Might.

Base DD ragdolled Supes with a larger strength gap and got sent to space for it. Supes goes for the BFR considering neither will be hurting the other that much and any shockwaves that get used will cause too much collateral prompting the BFR.

If he is throwing out shockwaves which level entire cities, Supes certainly is. This is fhe same Supes that slams basic people through numerous stone walls and tackles Batman through a building, a superpowered guy who is Kryptonian level is definitely getting BFRd with no hesitation when he is doing more damage than DD.

Slamming someone through a stonewall does not kill them.

Even then, All Might can just beat Supes and stop him from doing so or Shockwaves away

Ironic we are actually considering killing the opponent as a win-con for Superman. It shows just how wrong Snyderman is.

Because killing is never in-character for Superman, but this one has done it like twice and he has only appeared in three movies.

Back