• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might (MHA) vs Pride (FMAB)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, I think this will be a entertaining fight.

This is 7-C All Might.

Speed is Not Equalized.

Starting distance is 100 meters.

All Might's AP: 33 kilotons

Pride's AP: 28 Kilotons

All Might's Speed: Faster than 100% Izuku, who is far faster than Mach 13.

Pride's Speed: Faster than Mach 16

Who wins?

All Might: DMUA, The Wright Way, Dargoo Faust, Dragopentling, Xtasyamphetamine, (5)

Pride: Mr. Common Sense, (1)

Pride
All Might-0

Hmm

All Might has a bit of experience dealing with tendril forkery and stuff of the like, so, his attacks won't be that big of a deal against him.

If Pride gets directly hit by a shockwave or a punch, there's no recourse. And consider All Might can easily plus ultra through his attacks via going beyond 100%, that seems like a pretty clear cut way to win.

But of course, there's the question if he'll really go for a rushdown when he knows he's on a time limit and can only push himself so hard. Considering how All Might is, he might just figure that's his best bet like with the Nomu fight.

So, yeah, All Might probably goes PLUUSSSSSSAAAAAA UUUUUULLLTTTTTRRRRAAAAAA and powers through whatever Pride throws at him more likely then not

All Might can use shockwaves against comparable opponents just fine and Pride has rather uncomparable 9-B dura

I'm actually kinda thinking Pride might take this, but I need to be refershed on a few things first. Namely what is pride's true body, the little kid? If so, All Might has to power his through the shadows, which have comparable power and then power through his regen, which to be fair won't be long considering the massive tier difference, but he has to do both before his body and All for One give out on him, which I'm not sure he can. Please correct me if I got anything wrong here. It's been a while since I saw Brotherhood.

One for All actually does take a bit of fighting before it starts to give out. Especially considering he can will through untransforming for a while after getting to his limits.

The kid himself is the source

Sure, but he still has to break through the shadows, which will probably also be attacking back, and then wipe the kid across the ground multiple times.

Pride's true body is the shadow, the boy is his container. If that container is destroyed, Pride will die. The container cannot regenerate, only Pride's true body can regenerate.

That means the shadow have regen, but the container which keeps Pride alive doesn't. So All Might should be able to kill Pride instantly if he hits the boy.

Yall are forgetting the container can indeed regenerate. All Homoculi use the philosopher stone to regenerate damage done to their bodies. The same we have seen in FMAB with Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Evny, Sloth, and Pride. If All Might's blows don't take Pride out immediately his body will regen the damage done to any missing limbs.

So, the reason my vote goes to Pride is via Shadow Tendril Strikes and mostly absorption. The battlefield being a huge landscape for the Sun to create a multitude of shadows. This makes Pride's reach even greater and he can freely move around any landscape his shadow has reach. So, if there are any shadows created by the huge rocks located behind All Might. Pride can either strike from behind or transport himself to a new location the shadows are in. Pride's essence spreading is no joke. This is why he knows a lot of things because his shadows were sometimes present during critical moments in the series.

Pride has wonderful precise strikes with multiple tendrils ranging from 5 to sometimes 30 in quick impaling nature. The maneuvering of his shadows are quick and acrobatic in many ways, zipping with puzzlied effect in the air before attempting to stab an enemy.

Pridestrikes

Pridekills

Pridesinss

So overall my vote goes to Pride due to heavy manipulation of using Central Park landscape to strike in different styles. Being several times faster than All Might. And most of all worse comes to worse. Pride can always eat the hero up via absorption. Absorption is Pride's greatest trump card. He will use if he knows the tendril strikes won't finish the job.

Prideshot

>Container can regenerate

Of course

It can't however regenerate it's 9-B body after being hit pointblank by something with equivalent power to a forking nuke

And especially not considering it needs a rock to actually pull regen off, which would most certainly be shattered to pieces

Also

>Ed dealing with shadows just fine

dang it now I remember FMA is kinda messed up scalingwise

@DMUA

You are correct about the 9-B body, but Pride still has the edge on being faster than All Might.

This is a hero that always leads in straight combat first before shockwave blowing. So, the distance he going to cover in means getting close to being impaled or swallowed whole.

On the Ed ordeal. Ed has shown to keep up with Pride's speed just fine they are in the same bracket of speed anyway.

Despite All For One having impaling implements in the form of Bone Tendrils, for the most part they didn't do squat to All Might. Sure, they hurt, but if he had to power through Pride's similar assaults, then it's no big deal.

Also I'm referring more to how more people should be 7-C then anything else

Also, speed's moot. Pride is higher then Mach 16 and Mr Might is higher then Mach 13. That's all of a 1.23076923076923 difference. Barely notable at all.

20% more speed can be notable if the thing is a tentacle beast that can deform and extend its body and attack from all direction.

Though, I disagree with the idea All Might would not use shockwave because he usually starts with melee combat. After all, he will immediately see that Pride is a long range fighter and is faster than him, and he is intelligent enough to adapt to the situation.

Also, about the possession-thing, Pride's profile says it only works against that are linked to "Father". All Might is not.

Pride's container cannot regenerate. It says so right on his profile.

Regenerationn (Low-High, for his true body only. Should be comparable to the other homunculi)

You can't say his container has regenerate when we've never seen it. In fact, didn't Heinkel injure his container and the wounds didn't disappear?

Besides it doesn't really matter if he can regen, if his container is destroy, Pride dies.

Also Pride isn't absorbing in character, he's never done it during battle. Even against Greedling or others, Pride didn't even try to absorb them, he's too prideful and underestimates people. He'll need to be pushed into absorbing, like if he believes he's going to die.

Votes counted.

Oh, I didn't see Pride actually had Absorption. At first, I thought Mr Common Sense was talking about Possesion.

The Absorption on Pride's profile says it is done when he devours someone. But does it negates durability like some Fusionism? or is it just him eating and digesting people? Because in the later case, he would still needs to beat All Might first.

He needs to eat them, he doesn't have durability negation or fusionism.

Are the gifs Mr. Common Sense posted above showed the best Pride can do in terms of number of attacks he can send simultaneously?

Since I got no response, I'll assume, for now at least, Pride can't make more than a dozen or so attacks simultaneously. So I vote All Might for all the reason given so far.

Back