• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X's Speed and Attack potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked if Alien X could destroy a multiverse or omniverse and was told that he could do so in six thoughts. I doubt he meant omniverse because Alien X is incapable of surviving an omniversal deletion but this means that Alien X is at least Multiversal and most likely Multiversal+ in attack potency. Also his speed should be infinite or immeasurable because he is above the concept of space and time and has total control over time. (Zoom has a way lesser form of time manipulation [Still very impressive] and is put as infinite in speed)

This has been discussed multiple times before, mate. I'm sorry, I don't think any new change will be made

I don't understand why you wouldn't put his proper abilities on it though. Is there any good reason for it? You dont have to increase his tier even, I believe someone said hax can be on a higher tier than the character themselves otherwise things would be all over the place.

Alien X can stop time (infinite speed) yet he is not given infinite speed. He is also above the concept of time itself (not just being born in a timeless void, he's literally above the concept of space and time) and was stated to be the strongest known alien (including the 26th dimensional Naljians)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back