• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X and the Contumelia have immeasurable lifting strength!

For that, my Annihilarg revision needs to be completed. Then it can be accepted.
It can already be accepted. Alien X lifted Legerdomain with it's own space-time continuum and alternative spaces in the Universe is already enough for immeasurable lifting strength. If your permanently 26D Annhilarrgh crt gets accepted then we can just change the description but we can get immeasurable lifting strength for Alien X now.

Did you look at the profile or the first video in the OP? Lower-dimensional beings can't perceive the Contumelia's true form but instead sees them as whatever holds the most emotional sway over them. In Ben's case, he sees them as a bunch of sentient human-sized smoothies.
So you agree with the Contumelia and the Celestialsapiens having Immeasurable lifting strength?

Not really up for tackling the other stuff at the moment but this is not justification for Immeasurable lifting strength. The Annhilarrgh doesn't have Immeasurable weight, it's just a device that can destroy the universe.
I know that the Annihilarrgh doesn't have immeasurable weight but it destroyed things that did have immeasurable weight like the Universe and it's space time continuum(as stated by Paradox), Legerdomain with it's space time continuum(as stated by Gwen and Charmcaster) and everything else in the Universe.

Alien X recreated it all and moved it from his body as shown here.

It's even arguable that Alien X moved the whole verse given that  Ben states-'That's the Universe! It's everything I know. It's everything there is.'
Belecus- 'Was.'
 Serena- 'Technically.'

Not really up for tackling the other stuff at the moment but this is not justification for Immeasurable lifting strength. The Annhilarrgh doesn't have Immeasurable weight, it's just a device that can destroy the universe.
I know that the Annihilarrgh doesn't have immeasurable weight but it destroyed things that did have immeasurable weight like the Universe and it's space time continuum(as stated by Paradox), Legerdomain with it's space time continuum(as stated by Gwen and Charmcaster) and everything else in the Universe.

Alien X recreated it all and moved it from his body as shown here.

It's even arguable that Alien X moved the whole verse given that  Ben states-'That's the Universe! It's everything I know. It's everything there is.'
Belecus- 'Was.'
 Serena- 'Technically.'
Do you agree on Alien X having Immeasurable lifting strength?

Last edited:
Back