• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Amazo

Timazo seems to be baseline Low 2-C if I read the Worlogog's profile correctly.

Alien X is far above baseline (effortlessly recreated the universe just by waving).

Andytrenom said:
Creating a universe, even if casually is baseline actually.
It's also implied that he's capable of doing a lot more. Like, I think one of the writers or something said he can destroy the entire multiverse with 5 thoughts (that being the Ben 10 multiverse, which is infinite).

Now, this statement has been refused a couple of times because it might be inconsistent wank, but nonetheless it gives you an idea than Alien X is faaaaaaar more than what is just shown.

JackJoyce said:
Bump. Can Timazo copy Ben's powers?
Perhaps if Timazo gets close to him, but he probably won't. The only time Alien X has ever really shown an aptitude for close quarters combat was against the Galactic Gladiator, which...was kinda of required of him at the time.

Same goes for a lot of characters. Right now his feats doesn't put him above baseline low 2-C and so he isn't.

Well, I still say that Alien X takes this via Hax (if we assume AP is equal, since Timazo is also baseline). He can create a great deal of copies and overwhelm Timazo via sheer numbers. Or just mind control him (which he's never shown a resistance to).

Then again, he might be able to counter him if he has the Justice League's (and therefore, Martian Manhunter's) powers, but his Timazo Key never refers to this, so...

I'm pretty sure Amazi just thinks and mindhaxes really

While Alien is casually stronger Amazao has more then enough time to use his telepathy to win.

Isn't MM considered a better mindhaxxer than Sidious for being able to mindhax Spectre?

Andytrenom said:
Hax feats generally don't get called outliers afaik.
I don't think it works like that.

If the feat is contradicted, then it's an outlier. Regardless of whether it's hax or AP.

There is actually a thread asking this question right now. The guy making it says he has feats that contradict it, so I'm waiting for either the "2-A mindhax" to go away, or for the dude to be debunked.

Andytrenom said:
Creating a universe, even if casually is baseline actually.
Casual feats >>> Feats that take effort to perform, no?

But yeah, if Timazo has MM level mindhax, he wins no-diff

Warren Valion said:
Is that not an outlier?
Dunno, but it isn't considered as such right now

@Andy

It's more that it's harder to spot the outliers tbh.

But for example there is a guy in Magic: The Gathering with a High 2-A mind resistance feat that is considered an outlier

@Warren I could be wrong of course. Tho what i meant to say was high end hax feats don't generally have as much doubts surrounding them as high end AP feats.

Well, okay then.

If 2-A mindhax is legit, then Amazo wins without much difficulty, if it gets debunked and rooted as an outlier, then the outcome might be different.

Warren Valion said:
Well, okay then.

If 2-A mindhax is legit, then Amazo wins without much difficulty, if it gets debunked and rooted as an outlier, then the outcome might be different.
We don't give mindhax tiers. There are characters with better 4-D mindhax. Also Spectre was 2-A only during the COIE

Well the MMH page has gone under some revisions. Which could change the outcome of this fight

Back