• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X should be downgraded to 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X survived the destruction of the universe and recreated an imperfect version of it with color scheme change and smoothie taste change. He should be downgraded to 3-A because :

He can't survive Multiversal destruction and requires 6 thoughts, his life force can be taken away by Anur Vladias,Alien X also can not surivve or change Multiversal or timeline destruction debunking his low multversal level feats. He in the show have never shown to effect the Multiverse it was group of Celestialsapiens not Alien X, His powers can be taken away and since via statements are not allowed , whatever he has done in the show counts which ranks him at 3-A in Tiering system. Creating 4D Space time imperfect does not rank him a Low 2C ranking position as we do not have enough evidance minus statements that alien x should be in Tier 2.Not to mention paradox in the show itself switched Alien X back and avoided the destruction debunking it compeletly that Alien X is not Low Multiversal, he is a High Universal Level character please rank him at 3-A.

Maverick Zero X said:
The feat is clear cut Low 2-C. He recreated a space-time continuum.
You didn't even list any actual reasons why he should be downgraded. Just reasons he shouldn't be Multiversal, which he isn't.
Law of Multiversal Preservation Act in the series states Alien X can not recreate universe without the persmission other celestialsapiens who alters the universes itself and will be put on Trial of doing that. Thus all the things shown he is 3-A and even after the series is over ben must require to convince his personalites who woundn't comit breaking the law again, Not to mention Universe itself was imperfect and later was rectoned by Clockwork.

He did recreate it. The bomb that destroyed was stated to have created the Universe before when there was nothing, not even time existed

Hell, that is why he was in the judgement, he did something that he wasn't allowed: Recreate the Universe

Drite77 said:
Domino119 said:
Drite77 said:
But he did it, hence the Low 2-C rating
Low 2 c via breaking the Act , without as a character 3-A needs to be updated.
I don't understand what you mean
Alien X is wanked for all the wrong reasons For example : this isn't like a character can't kill someone because it's illegal. Some other characters also dies when using their highest feat like Illya .Alien X can't comit something he once did he is 3-A.

It's against the law =/= The character doesn't have the power to do it

I guess characters that blow up buildings aren't 8-C because that's destruction of public property.

Maverick Zero X said:
It's against the law =/= The character doesn't have the power to do it
I guess characters that blow up buildings aren't 8-C because that's destruction of public property.
They can blow up property cause they CAN, Alien X isn't premitted to do it after the plot itself told it and was put on trial.Makes all the more sense.

They can blow up property cause they CAN, Alien X isn't premitted to do it after the plot itself told it and was put on trial.Makes all the more sense.

I know you're a sock and all but at least make arguments that make sense.

Maverick Zero X said:
No, your points make zero sense.
Alien X after the show is over can not rewrite the universe and will be undone against oppoents who has universal busting AP. making him 3-A, unless a new ben 10 series comes and resolves it over writting the plot and giving alien x universal+ ranges which he is not allowed after the show itself was over.

Domino119 said:
Maverick Zero X said:
Alien X after the show is over can not rewrite the universe and will be undone against oppoents who has universal busting AP. making him 3-A, unless a new ben 10 series comes and resolves it over writting the plot and giving alien x universal+ ranges which he is not allowed after the show itself was over.
The only thing that he is not allowed to do is recreate the universe, the rest, he can do. Blow up the universe? He can possibly do. Destroy that Galaxy? He can do that. Rewind time? He can do that

Drite77 said:
Domino119 said:
Maverick Zero X said:
The only thing that he is not allowed to do is recreate the universe, the rest, he can do. Blow up the universe? He can possibly do. Destroy that Galaxy? He can do that. Rewind time? He can do that
So he is High Universal character then. both bellicus and arena were in the end of episode Universe vs Tennyson were on trial and were fully aware of the Celestialspaien rewriting the universe sceneries now that ben isn't allowed to do that that makes him 3-A Celestialspaiens themselves considers universal changes illegeal that's their words they are the ones who created Multiversal Preservation Act that could only means that is to limit all of them to 3-A ,if they wanna get Higher they have to bond their powers.

Drite77 said:
No, they don't, they are still as powerfull as before
YES They're (Not a single one) Being banned from commiting the act themselves plus being aware of it makes no sense for them to do something i know after all this time this info strikes hard but it was done on purpose to limit them.He commited a forbidden act to rewite the universe which was forced due it being destroyed and if he would blow it up (which is can not since end of series his 2 personalites now are aware of it) makes him 3-A character. There is 0 evidance on after the trial if he can rewrite the universe to that extant.

They are banned of doing that on their universe. Any match here wouldn't care less if they are banned or not from doing that and, i will repeat myself, just because they are not allowed to do something, doesn't mean that they can't, they didn't lost any kind of power, so they will still be Low 2-C

I am done for now

Drite77 said:
They are banned of doing that on their universe. Any match here wouldn't care less if they are banned or not from doing that and, i will repeat myself, just because they are not allowed to do something, doesn't mean that they can't, they didn't lost any kind of power, so they will still be Low 2-C
I am done for now
it's not their universe they are banned in it's and why would they break such a rule in another universe at least ben as alien x can't they possess great abilites but those are via statements it's only allowed here was was shown in the show the show overwrites it, he is 3-A all but confimed

Okay, this thread is purely nonsense... Domino, you've been told multiple times just because they're not allowed to do something, doesn't mean they can't do it. This wikia follows what they ca do, not what they're not allowed to do.

Similarly, I could say that some Multi-Universal buster resides on some planet, but he's banned to destroy any planet or Universe in any Universe for whatever reason. Are you going to say he's not Multi-Universal because he's banned from doing these things? It should be clear why your argument holds no weight...

Giygas3 said:
Okay, this thread is purely nonsense... Domino, you've been told multiple times just because they're not allowed to do something, doesn't mean they can't do it. This wikia follows what they ca do, not what they're not allowed to do.

Similarly, I could say that some Multi-Universal buster resides on some planet, but he's banned to destroy any planet or Universe in any Universe for whatever reason. Are you going to say he's not Multi-Universal because he's banned from doing these things? It should be clear why your argument holds no weight...
He's at best Universal not Multi-universal.

I never said he's Multi-Universal... I'm making a hypothetical scenario, and applying your logic to show why it doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back