• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your argument is that his hax scales to the best haxes in the verse, just like Kukui argued way back. The entire point of the previous discussions was to prove that AX’s hax scales above the Navigator’s hax which makes him 2-B since he can replicate the same feat that makes the Navigator 2-B. That isn’t using an out of context statement, that’s proving that even with your own logic he’s 2-B.
That's not what the statement is even saying. It says having the ability to change anything with a thought is just a better ability compared to erasing timelines. Better hax =/= better hax potency because they're two unrelated abilities.
@Rikimarox2 @Zamasu_Chan

That and the writers blog about the celestials agreeing as a group to stop the CTB.

Also, if we are to go under the premise that Ben 10K knew that the CTB is a multi-universal threat (which he technically knew on the second loop), then at the very least he believed Atomic X to be a degree of Multiversal but less than the CTB.
If a whole race of Celestialsapiens are needed to stop a CTB then Ben 10k thinking he could take on a CTB is irrelevant, as it was literally just contradicted.

This is a great question. It’s like the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object! Celetialsapiens have almost godlike powers when they can agree on something, but, Anur Vladius is an aberration in the known universe. It’s like anti-life. So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius’s grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive. The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction. If the Celetialsapiens were aware that either was coming and formed a group that could agree in advance to bond their power, they would survive. If they were not aware of the impending threat of destruction, they would not be able to agree in advance, and would be undone by either phenomenon.

Congratulations, you just shot yourself in the foot. It's literally saying if it's one Celestialsapien, then they can't stop timeline destruction. This just proves Alien X isn't 2-B and is low 2-C by himself. 2-C is also wrong because it's a literal assumption.

He's talking about infinite universes and branching timelines are two different things in theoretical physics.

Alien X already survived the Low 2-C annihalarg without even making a decision.

That also doesn't stop them from being a lower degree of 2-B.

He's talking about infinite universes and branching timelines are two different things in theoretical physics.
He said omniversal and timeline destruction. If you need your whole race to survive that, then you shouldn't scale period. Especially if it's all combined reality warping.
Alien X already survived the Low 2-C annihalarg without even making a decision.
Ok? That's why he's low 2-C key.
That also doesn't stop them from being a lower degree of 2-B.
Yes it does. They all need to make a decision at the same time together to survive it. The fact that they have to make a decision together proves it's combined reality warping and in no way scales to their physical stats.

Btw you're GL analogy is false. 2-C = the future Green Lanterns combined raw power = Superman >= Hal Jordan. They don't use reality warping to destroy timelines. Both you and Green have been doing nothing but pissing out false analogies to downplay other verses because of spite.

Last edited:
If they can't survive a singular timeline destruction then they aren't low 2-c so it seems that the wog is contradicted anyways. If it's referencing multiple timelines then firestorm's interpretation isn't contradicted.

Someone should contact Door in my house since he is one of the person who argued for Alien X being 2-B in previous threads

If they can't survive a singular timeline destruction then they aren't low 2-c so it seems that the wog is contradicted anyways. If it's referencing multiple timelines then firestorm's interpretation isn't contradicted.
The context means multiverse, especially when he asked if it was omniversal. And I already debunked Firestorm’s false analogy.

Combined reality warping shouldn't be that different from combined AP. There are other examples than green lanterns for scaling to combined AP or powers.

I am not getting in "Chrono navigator destroying multiverse through haxes" argument but just downgrading it due to it taking over time isn't really a good argument.As long as chrono navigator does it in 1 attack then no matter the time period it takes it should still have 2-B level of energy otherwise it would be exhausted before it manages to destroy the Ben 10 multiverse.Range is mostly a non factor here,what's important in AP is basically energy output of 1 attack.As long as it isn't being done in multiple attacks or through chain reaction(Like Buuhan feat) it should be fine.The same reason as to why Omega Shenron was upgraded to 3-A because his single negative energy ball had 3-A level of energy but energy expanded over time destroying universe 7 rather than immediately destroying the universe 7.Chrono navigator destruction being hax is a entirely different discussion however

Also I am not sure why reality warping on universal scale is treated as AP.I was under impression that Alien X simply recreated the universe which would basically come under Low 2-C creation feat which is valid feat for tier Low 2-C

If you destroy an object by poking multiple holes in it, then you can’t destroy said object in one attack. The Chrono Navigator can’t destroy the multiverse is one attack, weather it’s over time or not. It’s opening a bunch of portals so time would collapse on itself.

Ever heard of death from a thousand cuts? This is basically that. It’s really not that hard to understand.

It's been literally consistently stated in several threads and several upgrades for several verses denied based off the principle that the way you get a tier is via encompassing the destruction of something instantaneously, not overtime. So if those other verses greenshift mention truly do have it for overtime feats, then they should be downgraded, clear cut, good luck with that tho.

Theres also the fact that the Chrono Navigator wasnt at all destroying any universe during the whole fight, even when older and younger bens unvierses where connected and anchored to each other.

If you destroy an object by poking multiple holes in it, then you can’t destroy said object in one attack. The Chrono Navigator can’t destroy the multiverse is one attack, weather it’s over time or not. It’s opening a bunch of portals so time would collapse on itself.

Ever heard of death from a thousand cuts? This is basically that. It’s really not that hard to understand.
I see then.I wont comment on how Chrono navigator works right now since I am not much interested on discussing it.

It's been literally consistently stated in several threads and several upgrades for several verses denied based off the principle that the way you get a tier is via encompassing the destruction of something instantaneously, not overtime. So if those other verses greenshift mention truly do have it for overtime feats, then they should be downgraded, clear cut, good luck with that tho.
Sorry I dont understand your comment well.Do you mean that a attack cant be certain tier if its destruction doesn't encompass instantaneously rather than overtime hence they were rejected?

Sorry I dont understand your comment well.Do you mean that a attack cant be certain tier if its destruction doesn't encompass instantaneously rather than overtime hence they were rejected?
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Here's a perfect example, "In VSBW the standard assumed timeframe for Attack Potency is one second, as that is the timeframe behing a Watt (Joule/second), which is how energy is actually measured in real life."

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Here's a perfect example, "In VSBW the standard assumed timeframe for Attack Potency is one second, as that is the timeframe behing a Watt (Joule/second), which is how energy is actually measured in real life."
That's actually not true.The AP of the attack can be X tier without it destroying X immediately in 1 second since AP is direct measure of energy output of a single attack.The time frame for said attack isn't relevant.Basically the overall AP of the attack can be X tier but it isn't immediately outputting Y per second as X tier attack would if it encompasses X tier immediately because it lacks X tier AOE.The energy being supplied per second is relevant for attacks which would immediately exert all of its energy in 1 second when it explodes

That's actually not true.The AP of the attack can be X tier without it destroying X immediately in 1 second since AP is direct measure of energy output of a single attack.The time frame for said attack isn't relevant.Basically the overall AP of the attack can be X tier but it isn't immediately outputting Y per second as X tier attack would if it encompasses X tier immediately because it lacks X tier AOE.The energy being supplied per second is relevant for attacks which would immediately exert all of its energy in 1 second when it explodes
"That's not actually true", so from this claim alone you need to make a sitewide revision on how AP is handled, cause hundreds of threads AP are denied purely based off a one second feat. What you're claiming rn also missed my point entirely, yes you can get AP in other ways asides from destruction, but this feat in question is a destruction feat.

"That's not actually true", so from this claim alone you need to make a sitewide revision on how AP is handled, cause hundreds of threads AP are denied purely based off a one second feat. What you're claiming rn also missed my point entirely, yes you can get AP in other ways asides from destruction, but this feat in question is a destruction feat.
I am not sure if the sites has suddenly changed how AP standards works but just last year the blog which upgraded Omega to 3-A because of his negative energy ball having enough AP to destroy universe 7 but didn't have enough AOE was accepted by most of the staff members and members in this thread so using that as a example I was following it.I am not sure where this "one second thingie" came from because it directly goes against what Attack potency profiles states which focuses on energy output of the single attack not the range or time frame of the attack.Here is the link for AP page
And its definition
"...The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack."

So either people are making mistakes by denying upgrades due to 1 second or AP page needs to be updated because it doesn't mention time frame at all.Yeah I know that feats other than destruction tier feats can be called AP feat too so I dont see where I missed your point exactly

Last edited:
I am not sure if the sites has suddenly changed how AP standards works but just last year the blog which upgraded Omega to 3-A because of his negative energy ball having enough AP to destroy universe 7 but didn't have enough AOE was accepted by most of the staff members and members in this thread so using that as a example I was following it.I am not sure where this "one second thingie" came from because it directly goes against what Attack potency profiles states which focuses on energy output of the single attack not the range or time frame of the attack.Here is the link for AP page
And its definition
"...The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack."

So either people are making mistakes by denying upgrades due to 1 second or AP page needs to be updated because it doesn't mention time frame at all.Yeah I know that feats other than destruction tier feats can be called AP feat too so I dont see where I missed your point exactly
Omega from what I see is via powerscaling. That's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about a destruction feat for it to be considered valid, not powerscaling, you're once again misunderstanding the argument.

Omega from what I see is via powerscaling. That's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about a destruction feat for it to be considered valid, not powerscaling, you're once again misunderstanding the argument.
Power scaling?Excuse me? Where? Omega is literally 3-A because of the blog which showed that Omega negative energy ball condensed AP is 3-A but but his AOE isn't so it was going to destroy universe 7 over time which very much relates to the argument in hand so I am not misunderstanding anything but recently they scaled him to Syn and also added DBGT guidebook statement along with the reasonings I have pointed out so it doesn't really change my point

You can see his profile here

The blog which upgraded him to 3-A in the first place

Power scaling?Excuse me? Where? Omega is literally 3-A because of the blog which showed that Omega negative energy ball condensed AP is 3-A but but his AOE isn't so it was going to destroy universe 7 over time which very much relates to the argument in hand so I am not misunderstanding anything but recently they scaled him to Syn and also added DBGT guidebook statement along with the reasonings I have pointed out so it doesn't really change my point

You can see his profile here

The blog which upgraded him to 3-A in the first place
So from what' I'm seeing in that blog, quote here, "I have provided the quotes that state the Minus Energy Power Ball is the combined negative energy of the Evil Dragons, which can destroy the universe, except heavily condensed and concentrated on a focal point, as you may have already seen."
That is quite literally power-scaling. The Chrono Navigator point isn't even similar to this either.

So from what' I'm seeing in that blog, quote here, "I have provided the quotes that state the Minus Energy Power Ball is the combined negative energy of the Evil Dragons, which can destroy the universe, except heavily condensed and concentrated on a focal point, as you may have already seen."
That is quite literally power-scaling. The Chrono Navigator point isn't even similar to this either.
How is this power scaling? Power scaling to what? Combined dragons? It's a combined negative energy attack of all dragons which has enough AP to destroy universe 7 but its concentrated in singular attack which lacks universal AOE so it's the attack own AP without power scaling to anyone.Maybe it might not be,but I am just commenting on the fact that using time frame to downgrade Chrono navigator isn't a valid argument

Why are we discussing Dragon Ball for Alien X downgrades?
What does this have to do with things?
Can we stay on topic so this doesn’t end up a crapshoot?

I was thinking of dropping it since it might derail the thread but it has some relevance to Chrono navigator so I decided to continue on with this conversation

How is this power scaling? Power scaling to what? Combined dragons? It's a combined negative energy attack of all dragons which has enough AP to destroy universe 7 but its concentrated in singular attack which lacks universal AOE so it's the attack own AP without power scaling to anyone.Maybe it might not be,but I am just commenting on the fact that using time frame to downgrade Chrono navigator isn't a valid argument
So it's the combined energy being held within a second...? Ok you just circled back to agreeing to my premise. The chrono navigator is nothing like that feat so that's not remotely useable, you even concede to the notiont hat this doesn't validate it. No, using a time frame is a completely valid argument, the condensend energy ball argument literally debunks nothing of what I showed for how encompasing destruction feats work, which is what the chrono navigator feat does.

So it's the combined energy being held within a second...? Ok you just circled back to agreeing to my premise. The chrono navigator is nothing like that feat so that's not remotely useable, you even concede to the notiont hat this doesn't validate it. No, using a time frame is a completely valid argument, the condensend energy ball argument literally debunks nothing of what I showed for how encompasing destruction feats work, which is what the chrono navigator feat does.
Combined energy being held within a second?I am sorry what? It didn't even output yet at that moment when Omega makes the statement so where does second come from?It might not be.I am not going to comment about that.Conceded to what?It isn't becuase it directly goes against definition of AP which I linked in the above posts.AP has to do with energy output of the attack not the time frame performed by the said attack.Time frame at best only effects its AOE and speed not the overall energy output of the attack which whether outputs 1 joule per second or 100s of joule per second the overall output of the attack is still the same.So condensed energy ball being used as justification for 3-A does indeed debunk the notion of "Attacks has to cover X instantaneously in order to be X tier" when negative energy ball despite destroying universe 7 over time is still 3-A because of its overall AP

Combined energy being held within a second?I am sorry what? It didn't even output yet at that moment when Omega makes the statement so where does second come from?It might not be.I am not going to comment about that.Conceded to what?It isn't becuase it directly goes against definition of AP which I linked in the above posts.AP has to do with energy output of the attack not the time frame performed by the said attack.Time frame at best only effects its AOE and speed not the overall energy output of the attack which whether outputs 1 joule per second or 100s of joule per second the overall output of the attack is still the same.So condensed energy ball being used as justification for 3-A does indeed debunk the notion of "Attacks has to cover X instantaneously in order to be X tier" when negative energy ball despite destorying universe 7 over time is still 3-A because of its overall AP
Can you space your stuff properly? It makes your formatting harder to read, anywho. It comes from the fact that his energy ball you're talking about isn't overtime or expanding as the very blog you linked argues, so with this in mind I'm assuming it's following the one second mindset otherwise I don't know why it'd refute those two aspects. You concede to my very claim of how an encompassing feat works. AP has to do with energy output, hence the joules per second rule we used, which is energy output. It doesn't got against what you linked at all, it's you once again clearly not understanding the argument I've presented forth since you've already unknowingly conceded in your last few responses. No, it doesn't debunk the notion at all lmao, the blog literally had to explain why it's not expanding or over time. Also again, the condensed energy ball is not an encompassing feat, the chrono navigator is, understand this concept please.

Can you space your stuff properly? It makes your formatting harder to read, anywho. It comes from the fact that his energy ball you're talking about isn't overtime or expanding as the very blog you linked argues, so with this in mind I'm assuming it's following the one second mindset otherwise I don't know why it'd refute those two aspects. You concede to my very claim of how an encompassing feat works. AP has to do with energy output, hence the joules per second rule we used, which is energy output. It doesn't got against what you linked at all, it's you once again clearly not understanding the argument I've presented forth since you've already unknowingly conceded in your last few responses. No, it doesn't debunk the notion at all lmao, the blog literally had to explain why it's not expanding or over time. Also again, the condensed energy ball is not an encompassing feat, the chrono navigator is, understand this concept please.
I do space my stuff normally so not sure what's the problem in reading my text.Its actually overtime because as Elder Kai explains it takes time before it starts rotting where its initiated then starts rotting other countries in Earth then starts rotting Earth and then it expands to other planets then eventually to galaxies so its definitely over time.You didn't read the blog properly.Its arguing that its overall AP is 3-A and debunks various arguments made by people who says its 3-B becuase of over time or uses logic of time frame like you do.Please take your time out and read the blog properly instead of just reading few lines and jumping the gun.Where did I concede to your claims exactly?It has to do with its overall energy output basically joules not its energy emission ie joules per seconds.I understand your argument well and it exactly gets contradicted by the reasoning used for Omega being 3-A in the blog.It is you who isn't understanding the logic in the blog properly and where did I unknowingly concede to your logic??Yes it does because it explains that its 3-A because of its total energy and thats despite being overtime or expanding.Yes it is encompassing feat it's just much slower in execution.I know the concept being used perfectly lol

Last edited:
I do space my stuff normally so not sure what's the problem in reading my text.Its actually overtime because as Elder Kai explains it takes time before it starts rotting where its initiated then starts rotting other countries in Earth then starts rotting Earth and then it expands to other planets then eventually to galaxies so its definitely over time.You didn't read the blog properly.Its arguing that its overall AP is 3-A and debunks various arguments made by people who says its 3-B becuase of over time or uses logic of time frame like you do.Please take your time out and read the blog properly instead of just reading few lines and jumping the gun.Where did I concede to your claims exactly?It has to do with its overall energy output basically joules not its energy emission ie joules per seconds.I understand your argument well and it exactly gets contradicted by the reasoning used for Omega being 3-A in the blog.It is you who isn't understanding the logic in the blog properly and where did I unknowingly concede to your logic??Yes it does because it explains that its 3-A because of its total energy and thats despite being overtime or expanding.Yes it is encompassing feat it's just much slower in execution.I know the concept being used perfectly lol
You objectively do not. Me merely quoting you has red lines everywhere. Then that sounds like that verse needs to be downgraded too then if anything, but I doubt this is what it is, he directly has two rebuttals explaining why it's not an expansion. Your argument in itself, I've said this several times. No you don't know the concept being used at all if you're attempting to correlate an energy condensing feat to an omni-directional encompassing feat, this is a false equivalence. Drop the dragon ball point already it doesn't even fall under the same relevance, I have directly showed what mods explained about the tiering system and encompassing feats require you to do it within a second, if you have a problem with this bring it up with the mods, otherwise this is how it's followed, if you have an actual good example that's an encompassing feat, not a condensed energy feat, please by all means show it, I'm waiting.

You objectively do not. Me merely quoting you has red lines everywhere. Then that sounds like that verse needs to be downgraded too then if anything, but I doubt this is what it is, he directly has two rebuttals explaining why it's not an expansion. Your argument in itself, I've said this several times. No you don't know the concept being used at all if you're attempting to correlate an energy condensing feat to an omni-directional encompassing feat, this is a false equivalence. Drop the dragon ball point already it doesn't even fall under the same relevance, I have directly showed what mods explained about the tiering system and encompassing feats require you to do it within a second, if you have a problem with this bring it up with the mods, otherwise this is how it's followed, if you have an actual good example that's an encompassing feat, not a condensed energy feat, please by all means show it, I'm waiting.
Yes I do.The normal spacing applies in quotes as well..Then you can try downgrading it or have other say to downgrade it,if the verse gets downgraded by the same logic then I will accept your logic of reasoning.He has 2 rebuttals explaining that it isn't a instantenous expansion(which means you directly contradicted your "time frame argument" by agreeing with the rebuttal which attempts to debunk logic with be line of reasoning like yours) but it's a still a slow expansion nonetheless.Where? Dont just say I conceded to your claims,explain how I conceded to your claims.I am not correlating them at all lol.I am just debunking the argument which attempts to use time frame to debunk a omnidirectional expansion attack AP.Its type of attack has no relevence to the reasoning used in the blog.The effects are literally omnidirectional lol it's just very slow at outputting.How would you expect me to drop the Dragon ball point when at the same time you keeo on addressing it as well?It might be different,never said that the way they both worked similarly,I was just refuting the common misconception which people were using to debunk Chrono navigator being 2-B.What is this "Condensed type" and "Expansion type" you have made.Condensed type explosion can be omnidirectional as well.What mods said in the thread directly contradict the reasoning used in the blog to upgrade Omega.Either contact the mods and ask them how it works or downgrade Omega to 3-B until then I have showed you the contradiction to this logic by bringing up a page which uses my reasoning and also tiering system which doesn't support what mods are saying.

Yes I do.It appears little more messy in the quote perhaps but I am applying normal spacing in my text.Then you can try downgrading it or have other say to downgrade it,if the verse gets downgraded by the same logic then I will accept your logic of reasoning.He has 2 rebuttals explaining that it isn't a instantenous expansion(which means you directly contradicted your "time frame argument" by agreeing with the rebuttal which attempts to debunk logic with be line of reasoning like yours) but it's a still a slow expansion nonetheless.Where? Dont just say I conceded to your claims,explain how I conceded to your claims.I am not correlating them at all lol.I am just debunking the argument which attempts to use time frame to debunk a omnidirectional expansion attack AP.Its type of attack has no relevence to the reasoning used in the blog.The effects are literally omnidirectional lol it's just very slow at outputting.How would you expect me to drop the Dragon ball point when at the same time you keeo on addressing it as well?It might be different,never said that the way they both worked similarly,I was just refuting the common misconception which people were using to debunk Chrono navigator being 2-B.What is this "Condensed type" and "Expansion type" you have made.Condensed type explosion can be omnidirectional as well.What mods said in the thread directly contradict the reasoning used in the blog to upgrade Omega.Either contact the mods and ask them how it works or downgrade Omega to 3-B until then I have showed you the contradiction to this logic by bringing up a page which uses my reasoning and also tiering system which doesn't support what mods are saying.
I have no reason to downgrade it since it doesn't fall under the same reason as here. I already explained what you conceded on in concept. I already showed how it works. Make a CRT, this is you repeating yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back