• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what you're doing when you say that is taking one of the main statements being used as evidence, isolating it to make it look less valid, then making a sarcastic statement about it
It’s the only statement. Blink and you’re gone could mean anything, that’s the statement that EE came from. Literally, that’s the basis of that ability.

Note that Servantis was also in the process of trying to gaslight Kevin back into evil, of course he’d use that sort of language when describing Ben. It fits his purpose.
Consider this, if there were no alien X, would Servantis say that of Way Big? Or Atomix? Or whatever Ben's most powerful alien is? Clearly he only says that of Alien X because he knows the statement has merit.

It’s the only statement. Blink and you’re gone could mean anything, that’s the statement that EE came from. Literally, that’s the basis of that ability.
well "wish everything out of existence" is certainly more on the nose than "erase everything" and I think it's no accident that the quote being isolated is the more vague sounding one

Consider this, if there were no alien X, would Servantis say that of Way Big? Or Atomix? Or whatever Ben's most powerful alien is? Clearly he only says that of Alien X because he knows the statement has merit.
Note that Alien X was literally the exact alien Ben was transformed to in that time. While I’m certain Servantis would use different language, he would probably say something similar had Alien X never existed. That’s because he’s manipulative. He’s manipulating someone to his advantage. If he doesn’t have X, he’d just lie about something else.

If it were Way Big he turned into, he might threatened that ben might be a threat to whatever planet he's living on or something. If he so much as hinted that Way Big was a threat to the universe, let alone multiverse, Kevin would immediately call bs

On the point of EE, has Alien X never shown the ability to EE before?

"He could erase everything!" Is that seriously all we need for EE nowadays?
Dude almost 90% of the characters in fiction has EE not based on feats but due to statements like : "he can erase everything out of existence", "I will erase you across all time and history"....... Some ***** like that, Demigra never demonstrated EE but yet he still does have it due to him being stated to have the ability to erase all of history

I mean this is a point of conjecture. Are there any points against EE besides "he has never shown it"? If this is the extent of it, "possibly Existence Erasure" could work with an explanation that it was never shown in-canon, just alluded to.

I mean this is a point of conjecture. Are there any points against EE besides "he has never shown it"? If this is the extent of it, "possibly Existence Erasure" could work with an explanation that it was never shown in-canon, just alluded to.
Here's the statement for his EE :

• Servantis: With that weapon on his wrist, he can turn into a Tokust'ar or perhaps even a Celestialsapien. This grimy child could one day just wish everything out of existence.
For me this is 100% EE

It's a valid point that the chrononavigator was going to destroy time space by destabilising it and hence that may not scale to Alien X's attack potency. I'm okay with downgrading him on that point
A punch that destroys the multiverse is a quick destabilization of the multiverse. The term quick is irrelevant in a 2-A cosmology, thus we should wait till I make my cosmology blog to this discussion this further, as previously agreed upon. Unless you’re talking about the space-time holes which IIRC other characters have as a justification for low 2-C.

I also think that Zamasu seems to make better sense in this case. My apologies Firestorm808.

That said, Firestorm808 is a nice, rational, and helpful staff member. There is no need to be testy against him.

I also think that Zamasu seems to make better sense in this case. My apologies Firestorm808.

That said, Firestorm808 is a nice, rational, and helpful staff member. There is no need to be testy against him.
I mean we all agree about the 2-B downgrade but I disagree with Atomic x scaling to Alien x and I disagree with removing EE

So the core purpose of the thread is universally agreed upon? K then.

I'm neutral towards EE but don't care if we get a possibly, tho "blink and you're gone" being equated to EE is quite silly, the person that's saying that peaks at 7-A and he's around a bunch of Low 2-Cs of ******* course a Low 2-C blinking would making him gone, it'd ******* atomize him due to the sheer difference in AP.

For the second statement, I don't know how I feel about trusting a deceitful source just because he could be telling the truth about the Celestapians and bending it to make them sound evil. Though this is the one that should be listed as possibly, not the "blink and you're gone" one.

If Mario’s upgrade goes through then 4 icons would have been changed to low 2-C in a little over a month.

Basically Megabug, Solaris and Dimentio all destroy the universe or multiverse via over time destruction/destabilization and yet they are rated as up to low 2-C, 2-C and 2-B respectively, so you might wanna start your downgrades with them. Not to mention that energy/second is still a thing that can be applied here and the multiverse snapping back to normal (not even fast since it took a minute or so) is just a property of the verse, other verses probably have something similar going on.

Ok then make the thread.

If you wanna go “well wadda bout this.” When it’s irrelevant, then make it yourself.
If you are right about the others then it might go through.

Basically Megabug, Solaris and Dimentio all destroy the universe or multiverse via over time destruction/destabilization and yet they are rated as up to low 2-C, 2-C and 2-B respectively, so you might wanna start your downgrades with them. Not to mention that energy/second is still a thing that can be applied here and the multiverse snapping back to normal (not even fast since it took a minute or so) is just a property of the verse, other verses probably have something similar going on.
Can we stop using other profiles as an argument for shit Solaris isn't considered overtime, I remember constant Sonic threads arguing this. A supporting argument for Dimentio was that he could tank the void or whatever, Megabug's overtime thing is the exact reason the Mario cast wasn't given Low 2-C via him.

Energy/s isn't a thing under a 4D axis because you're beyond time by this point.

I'm also going to downgrade Dragon ball characters 500x Low 2-C rating wank due to them scaling to a feat that was done over time

There’s also that Chrono Navigator’s feat still follows the multiplier logic of still being equivalent in concept to destroying multiple space-times, something that can only be conceptually accounted for and not numerically quantified since it has no real world equivalent.

So if you can affect that 2-B range at some point all at once then you apply for that conceptual rating. there's no division possible to quantify numerically for the concept. Example the division between low 2-C and 2-C and that you can’t get from low 2-C to 2-C via sheer multipliers.

Creditz to a friend of mine.

Also bringing up other characters from unrelated verses and talking about downgrades for those said characters is not a valid argument and is blatant spite.
Consistency + analogies. We can’t accept one feat for one verse and then ignore the same feat for another verse or we wouldn’t be doing our “job” well on this wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back