• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X / Celestialsapiens being supreme being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X/ Celstialsapiens have similar statements, feats and portrayal as other supreme beings. The Creator from Wizard 101 scales from 3 characters simply because he created them, the speed of the Soul King scales from the fastest Bleach characters simply because he created the 3 worlds and is the most powerful in the series( correct me if I'm wrong), the One Above All scales to everything in Marvel because he created everything & is stated to be far more powerful than anything else.

This all seem very similar to the statements and feats Alien X have, as listed below, note that the usage of "Omnipotent" is used interchangeably as how this wiki uses the word "supreme being" i.e it simply means that he's above everything and anyone else in Ben 10, nothing more than that. :

• Alien X recreates the universe, including the Chronosapien TimeBomb, in Omniverse Episode "So long and thanks for all the smoothies"

• At 00:30 in in Ben 10 Ultimate Alien episode "Forge of Creation" Azmuth says that the Celestialsapien "have the greatest power in the universe"
    • At 2:20 Azmuth says Alien X can do anything. Azmuth is the smartest being in the universe, according to Paradox.
    • At 4:57 Paradox states they are the source of the universe's greatest power.
    • At 5:11, Paradox calls a baby Celestialsapien omnipotent.
    • In Ben 10 omniverse episode "Universe vs Tennyso" at 14:00, Chadzmuth who's an galvan like Azmuth calls The Celestialsapien race omnipotent.
    • At 5:50 in Ben 10 Omniverse episode "Weapon XI (Part 2)" Servantis states Alien X can erase everything from existance.
    • One of the creator states Alien X can destroy the entirety of the Ben 10 cosmos

Summary: Alien X has been shown to recreate the universe, meaning anything he recreated should scale to him + he's consistently refered to by WOG and credible characters as having the greatest power in the universe & being more poweful than anything else, which is similar to the portrayal that the Soul King, the Creator & The One Above All have.

Things like "Omnipotent" and "Can do anything" mean nothing without evidence.

"Recreating the Universe" is just Universe level.

"Greatest power in the Universe" at most means he is the strongest and fastest being in the universe.

"Erasing Everything" is just Existence Erasure at most which is Hax.

I don't know about the other stuff so I'll wait for others to comment.

"omnipotent" just means that's above everybody and anything else, same with " can do anything". The evidence being he recreated the universe, including every ability and power within said universe.

-If Alien X were to recreate a multiversal character or weapon, why would that not make him multiversal, when the Creator is multiversal simply for recreating 3 multiversal characters?

-Erasing everything is hax yes, but the range implies everything in the Ben 10 cosmos.

- And yes, he should be the fastest and strongest being in the unvierse, which means he should scale from Paradox and his weapon, that are both from the same universe + Paradox was one of the people who made that statement.

Also in the thread where I discovered the could wipe everything out of existence Antvasima and Greenshifter said it justified as more evidence for Alien X being 2-B

I don't think we should take the "could have any power imaginable" seriously because it is another Derrick J. Wyatt statement and he is pretty unreliable.

Creating a weapo that can destroy something in no way means you scale to it. I guess humans now scale to the nuke.

Omnipotent and can do anything are trown around in fiction a lot. Him recrating the universe is just that... Don't make it seem like it was something amazing given he is already Multiverse level. Creating something doesn't mean you have all of it's abilities unless proven.

Regardless, I don't know what your even trying to do hear?. We already scale Alien X to 2-B and possibly Infinite Speed. What more do you want?.

I don't think he should have all the powers of eveyone in the verse just because he recreated the universe... That's just Creation. Him being the strongest dosen't mean he has all their abilities either.

@Door You're basically saying Alien X should have every power within Ben 10 right? I'm kinda neutral for now and would prefer it if you waited a bit till we actually tiered most Ben 10 characters and their power and I'm also kinda busy myself in case a huge debate happens over this. Also the Chrono Navigator thread is more does the Navigator scale to itself rather than does it scale to Alien X. Also I think recreating the Time Bomb is sort of already accounted for but Professor Kukui has problems with this and I assume he is gonna bring arguments but only after the Chrono Navigator thread.

Everything you are trying to push for already has been said and done besides the "could have any power imaginable" which is unreliable.

@LordGriffin Creating a weapon from your own power source does probably scale you to it and the Creator from Wizard 101 is proof of it.

Professor Paradox and Azmuth are supergeniuses while the former can't lie.

@Epic Yeah we kinda already went through all of this.

Also as a side note I am not 100 % sure anymore about everything being everything and how the Ben 10 cosmos even works anymore because Ben, Kevin, Rook and Servantis mind screwed me. I'll probably create a cosmology blog in February tho so I'll figure it out... eventually.

But I still agree with you that this CRT is useless since everything has been said and done besides the "could have any power imaginable" which is unreliable

I mean it's not entirely useless, if the creators didn't say that Alien X can't manipulate mana then I'd probably agree that Alien X should get every power from at the very least every alien in the Omnitrix based on Azmuth saying he can do anything. But since they did I'm mostly neutral.

The mana statement is by Derrick J. Wyatt?

Well you're basically arguing in favor of Alien X scaling to every alien in the Omnitrix by saying that since Azmuth's statement happened in the show.

@LordGriffin

>Creating a weapon that can destroy something in no way means you scale to it. I guess humans now scale to the nuke.

You're making a false equivalence, he didnt create it by using materials and tools, he created it from literally nothingness, which is totatlly different from how humans create a nuke. This is in principple no different from how a character can create a planet-level energy blast from nothingness using only their hands.

If humans were able to snap a nuke into existance + were stated to be the source of the greatest power in the universe, they should definitely scale from nukes.

Yeah I know Omnipotent is thrown around alot in fiction, all I'm saying is that it portrays him as being above every other character and weapon in the series. That's how omnipotent is usually used,to imply a character is far above every other character

And yea you're right, I didnt know he got upgraded yesterday. His speed is still only "possible infinite" tho. Soul King gets speed scaling from every character in Bleach, I'm just suggesting we do the same to Alien X.

This thread is meant to add additional evidence as for why he is 2-B

@EpicCookie12342

I see, but what about the other WOG statements? And thx, will read the thread later.

@Greenshifter

Maybe not every, but he should definitely scale from the TimeBomb, Kukui's problem with the Chrono Navigator is that he's saying it isnt multiversal due to how long time it takes to much time to destroy stuff and that it's only a chain reaction, however, Dimentio and Count Bleck are listed as multiversal despite their void taking litererally the entire length of the Super Paper Mario story to erase all of existance. Peach managed to sleep twice, after the void had started growing.

Also his problem with scaling the TimeBomb to Alien X was that the timebomb isnt hax, whereas the "greatest power in the universe" refers to hax only, but existance erasure is considered hax, as @LordGriffin is also saying

Yeah just checked it was by Wayne. I just don't know how to reconcile Azmuth's they can do anything statement with the they can't manipulate mana statement aside from saying they can do anything indirectly by altering the universe, thus basically upgrading his information manipulation, or mana is just a special case and doesn't really contradict Azmuth's statement since they can still manipulate it but by taking the long way around.

@Door well to be fair Paradox is a bit of a special case since he's outside of time and all so he's not really "doing anything" to move at infinite speed so I think it should stay at possibly or we would have to get into all the other statements again like the one about acausality type 2 but we've just done that so I'd leave speed be for now.

@Greenshifter well, we dont accept author statements if they contradict the source material correct? Since the mana statement contradict statement from Azmuth, it should be dismissed. And okay, I will leave the speed for now.

Yes but that will remove information manipulation and I liked that power.

Either that or we have a lengthy discussion about information manipulation and whether Azmuth means if Alien X can do anything directly or indirectly...

do you have the link for the mana WOG statement? He should have information mainpulation anyway for being stated by Serena to control time and space ,or what?

0A20E8D5-74B9-4813-8901-B36FC677AA92
Nah that's space-time manipulation.

Wait is that deconfirmation of Heroes United being canon? Oh boy that's not good...

ok, thought space time manipulation was a type of infomraiton manipulation, nevermind. Yea it seems to confirm it isnt canon..

Well Rip tier 6 Ben 10, not really but kinda. To be fair that statement got contradicted by the appearance of Shocksquatch in OV.

Alien X is part of a species of equals. As such, he is a cosmic entity, but not a supreme being.

Anyway, I do not think that it seems reliable to give Alien X every power in the Ben 10 universe, just the ones that he has actually demonstrated. My apologies.

okay, but if not every ability, is it sufficient enough to scale him from the chrono navigator and time bomb? since i really dont see how his portrayal, feat and statement differ from the Creator's from the Wizard 101 that scales to 3 characters he created, simply for creating them and being stated to be above them.

Yes, and I am not the best person to argue about it, as I am already extremely busy.

@Door well he currently already scales to the Navigator and there is a thread for that and Kukui is gonna bring up the CTB after that.

Well the thread is still open but Kukui is saying that the Navigator doesn't scale to itself so it doesn't really have anything to do with Alien X anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back