• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.

I will point out though, there is no evidence linked to Annihilargh page for any of the justifications. So that needs to be done.

How is that related to Alien X? How does Annihilaargh being able to create the universe and its time scale to Alien X?
Basically, its justification doesn't explain Alien X Low 2-C all too well, any non Ben 10 fan would probably question why thats taken as Low 2-C

It basically came from Annihilarg which creates a universe if there is no universe or if there is a universe then it destroys a universe, since it used same energy principle just to perform 2 opposite things, we naturally assumed that Annihilarg creation = destruction hence Annihilarg destructuon was also Low 2-C, Alien X then recreated the universe almost exactly like it was before after universe getting destroyed by Annihilarg.

So naturally if Annihilarg Low 2-C AP destroyed the timeline, then Alien X has to recreate not only space but time of the universe back as well. That is the history behind that justification being used for Low 2-C tier

I see.

I will point out though, there is no evidence linked to Annihilargh page for any of the justifications. So that needs to be done.
All right, will do. So the Annihilaargh creating the universe scene (in the final episode) is clear enough to indicate that it created the entire space-time continuum and not some weird moment of time + kickstart or whatever?

also, I'm pretty sure the annihyada created the universe from absolute nothingness

is there any proof it's weaker?
From what I gather, it comes from Annihilarg being modified by Maltruent to appear as explosion rather than expansion of space and time which original Annihilarg more closely resembles. Big bang being shown as explosion is taken as 3-A in this wiki

From what I gather, it comes from Annihilarg being modified by Maltruent to appear as explosion rather than expansion of space and time which original Annihilarg more closely resembles. Big bang being shown as explosion is taken as 3-A in this wiki
yes but shouldn't creating a universe from nothing justify low 2C?

dang it, I'm better at 1A stuff more than 2C stuff

yes but shouldn't creating a universe from nothing justify low 2C?

dang it, I'm better at 1A stuff more than 2C stuff
If the Big bang is shown as explosion in the verse, then in this wiki it can be assumed that it didn't originate from pure nothingness but only spaceless void.

It can get complex yeah

can be assumed that it didn't originate from pure nothingness but only spaceless void
idk man it's implied that it's a timeless void too

but does it really matter? alien x scales to the original one anyway

Aha

Thats what I think too, only one who will be affected by modified Annihilaarg would be Feedback as Greenshifter pointed it out

well I'm being honest here the second one is nothing like the original one

but won't the timeless void equate to tier 2?

Second Annihilarg as in modifed Annihilarg?

Timeless voids on their own aren't tier 2 is what I meant

i swear who wrote this was mad as ****

Tier: At least High 0, via being omnipotent and "logic" (Not headcanon) Universe level attacks mean you're omnipotent. This is a fact, and there are no attack potencies higher than Universal! If you don't believe it, you're just a filthy downplayer! Hell, it could be confirmed that he's only an island buster, and I'd still believe this. Likely -1.

Name: Alien X

Origin: Ben 10 Wiki

Classification: Wanked

Powers and Abilities: Energy blasts that can destroy universes, can create universes, omnipotent reality warping, omnipotence, ignoring the fact that there are attack potencies above universal, ignoring actual arguments, anything and everything. Forever.

Attack Potency: At least Multi-Irrelevant+ (Can create Universes! And that means that he's OMNIPOTENT! Because using attacks that are only universe level equate to being OMNIPOTENT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back