• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the space was still there, that was the argument used in the OP
That's kind strange because The Annihilaargh (the same device that destroyed the universe) was gonna be used to Create an entire universe where space and time didn't exist yet :

We can clearly see there was only a white void implying that space itself didn't exist yet so the universe that the same device destroyed should've included space as well

Last edited:
Then when Alien x created the Universe he should've have created at least all it's space right?
He should be yes, since it was stated multiple times by Ben and others that he recreated the universe, it never said that he recreated all the matter in the universe. It should at absolute worst still be a 3-A feat because the general interpretation of the statement is creating the whole space of the universe(supposing its 3-A for this example) and not just specifically matter in the universe which would require more assumptions to reach such conclusion.

Yeah a separate thread for this was better. And as I said before, I agree with Zamasu's arguments completely. To comment on a few things.
Honestly, alien x sounds more like a 3-B than a 3-A
atleast 3-B, possibly 3-A
Eh. Below 3-A is kind of stretching things, even if I agree with the downgrade. 3-A should be the bare minimum (assuming what im about to comment on next is actually wrong).

Again, a Universe is vastly made out of space. If Alien X supposedly only recreated the matter that was destroyed, that would be 4-A with 3-A range. But I'm not trying to argue Alien X should be downgraded low, I'm just saying it's not really a valid feat for 3-A, since he didn't recreate the space to begin with
To give a small comment on this bit, I think there's something people here need to remember.

When Alien X did his feat, the Annilaargh didn't even completely destroy the universe. We see the destruction still on-going when Ben is inside AX's pocket dimension to talk with Serena and Bellicus about using AX to restore everything. So if only recreating the matter that was actually destroyed grants 4-A, then things become even more hectic here when accounting for this since AX wouldn't be recreating a whole universe's worth of matter, but just an aspect of it.

Yeah a separate thread for this was better. And as I said before, I agree with Zamasu's arguments completely. To comment on a few things.

Eh. Below 3-A is kind of stretching things, even if I agree with the downgrade. 3-A should be the bare minimum (assuming what im about to comment on next is actually wrong).

To give a small comment on this bit, I think there's something people here need to remember.

When Alien X did his feat, the Annilaargh didn't even completely destroy the universe. We see the destruction still on-going when Ben is inside AX's pocket dimension to talk with Serena and Bellicus about using AX to restore everything. So if only recreating the matter that was actually destroyed grants 4-A, then things become even more hectic here when accounting for this since AX wouldn't be recreating a whole universe's worth of matter, but just an aspect of it.
Here's the thing shouldn't Alien x AP scales to his Reality warping? Celestialsapiens were shown to affect entire timelines via Reality warping and Alien X AP should scales to it which would be baseline low 2-C not only to mention that he has no anti feats that put him below low 2-C since he tanked a 3-A destruction with 0 difficulty

isnt Alien X feat based in reality warping? Unless there has some good evidence, I disagree with scaling it to his physicals
Its supposed to be through creation ability, because I dont see much indication for reality warping when he done that feat honestly
Did him? Wasn't Ben saved in his own dimension of Alien X body that is in other parallel universe or something?
Its kind of like pocket dimension inside Alien X, or so I think is interpreted in this wiki

This is the current justification listed on the profile right? If he is shown to only create the galaxies back one by one, why do we assume that he is also creating time?
Because the aniilargh also created universe and it's time
The current counter argument against this is time always existed to some extent it just hadn't started until aniilargh created the universe in the beginning of time. How can time exist to some extent? It either exists or it doesn't

How is that related to Alien X? How does Annihilaargh being able to create the universe and its time scale to Alien X?
Aniilargh was the thing that destroyed the universe it creates a universe if one doesn't exist and destroys one if it already exists

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back