• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I disagree with 3-A downgrade but unfortunately I dont have much time to research the episodes again and go in detail with my counters to the points in OP as well as Eficiente points. I will try to find time

Just trying to clarify my stance in here

Eh wasn't a Fraction of Alien x DNA able to break through a barrier that was supposed to protect the Contumelia from the Annihilaargh?

Combat between 2 Celestialsapiens includes them punching each other and using their powers, with mostly the former being used. It should stand to reason that they're 3-A by punching and in durability as they could otherwise simply teleport away and leave where they were some 3-B explosion for their opponent to face, or something. Yes there are no 3-A feats w/o scaling but this should still be the case out of common sense.

Wasn't Maltruant whole plan to use his own Annihilargh to create a version of reality in his image, how would he have done that if it was only 3-A exactly?

If you read my comment you will see that the Annihilargh's destruction doesn't need to be at the same level as what its creation does. The thing still destroys and creates a universe, saying that isn't wrong, it's we that we give tiers and terms over how the process of things are done, in this case createing the universe creates a timeline and so that's Low 2-C while destroying the universe...destroys the universe, and so that's 3-A. If a weapon were to "freeze or burn to ashes a builting" then 1 thing's tier doesn't mean the other needs to put up as much power and create as much destruction, as 1 of hundreds of examples I could make.

Ooor, Maltruant creates a universe with a 3-A device like a 3-A big bang and thenaccelerates time to arrive at a new present, can that be an option?

If you read my comment you will see that the Annihilargh's destruction doesn't need to be at the same level as what its creation does. The thing still destroys and creates a universe, saying that isn't wrong, it's we that we give tiers and terms over how the process of things are done, in this case createing the universe creates a timeline and so that's Low 2-C while destroying the universe...destroys the universe, and so that's 3-A. If a weapon were to "freeze or burn to ashes a builting" then 1 thing's tier doesn't mean the other needs to put up as much power and create as much destruction, as 1 of hundreds of examples I could make
Tbh that's kind a headcanon and an assumption if someone was stated to create and destroy something then we assume that his creation and destruction use the same amount of energy unless shown otherwise that's how things always worked so no disagree with that

Yes but wasn't the barrier supposed to protect the Contumelia from the Annihilaargh? That's my question
Wasn't it just to keep Annihilaarg protected? I dont honestly remember.
Wasn't Maltruant whole plan to use his own Annihilargh to create a version of reality in his image, how would he have done that if it was only 3-A exactly?
Just use his own modifed version of Annihilarg to create the space of the universe in his image, dont see why Low 2-C is needed to create universe in his own image.
But didnt Paradox Says the Cosmology was related to String Theory?
He just said they have to brush up on quantam mechanics and string theory, but makes no mention of cosmology following string theory I believe. It wouldn't follow string theory anyways since Ben 10 verse has 26 dimensions anyways as opposed to 10 or 11 dimensions in string theory.

Really the “creating the universe” being Low 2-C because a universe definition includes a timeline while Universe destruction isn’t because “writers don’t always consider the timeline a part of the universe” seems like oddly contradictory rules in the first place. If most creators don’t consider the timeline a part of the universe despite it’s definition. The creation of the universe wouldn’t be Low 2-C ether

there’s also the general problem that most of the universe isn’t pure energy that may actually be 4-A to 3-C. Or so I’m told.

Creating a universe without time is Low 2-C as you need to create the spaces and the time AKA: 3+1 dimensions

Reactions: Rez
yo while we're here can we give Albedo a key with Alien X since the DS game where he gets it is referenced in the show

Annihilarg only created/destroyed a universe, it has no relation to where Contemillas comes from ie a 5th dimension except it being experiment for Contemilias.
It does though these same guys needed an forcefield to protect them from the release of energy that comes with aniilargh

It does though these same guys needed an forcefield to protect them from the release of energy that comes with aniilargh
Is that so? Thats simple, it just means they are weaker than annihilarg if they need shielding from its energy.

Yes creating universe from a timeless void requires one to create space and time
I suppose that makes sense but that seems rather specific. If we’re under the rules of “creators don’t consider X” many don’t even see the world before the creation of the universe as one without Time.

I suppose that makes sense but that seems rather specific. If we’re under the rules of “creators don’t consider X” many don’t even see the world before the creation of the universe as one without Time.
And why is it not timeless? The characters themselves states time is not a thing there and Maltruant wasn't able to use his time related powers because of this same reason

So the barriers that Alien x broke was a barrier that was meant to protect the Contumelia from the Annihilaargh then right?

Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with work and stuff.

I was going to mention Alien X breaking through the barrier that protects against an unmodified Low-2-C Annihilargh, but you guys already got it up.

Also, as per site rules, we ignore author statements if it's not supported by the source material.

How
Wasn't it just to keep Annihilaarg protected? I dont honestly remember.

Just use his own modifed version of Annihilarg to create the space of the universe in his image, dont see why Low 2-C is needed to create universe in his own image.

He just said they have to brush up on quantam mechanics and string theory, but makes no mention of cosmology following string theory I believe. It wouldn't follow string theory anyways since Ben 10 verse has 26 dimensions anyways as opposed to 10 or 11 dimensions in string theory.
How about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back