• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't qualify for higher dimensional existence by wiki standards
Btw didnt Ben Universe is a 5th Dimensional Universe since it basicly Created by Annihilarg which can release a 5D Energy to create it Universe which should make the universe that Created by Contemelia is a 5D Universe

I mean it can be a 5D Universe,i remembered Galaxies in Super Spiral Universe (TTGL) is an 11 Dimensional Galaxies
That's a different case because Gurren Lagann's 11D universe is legit, and that uses membrane dimensions, which is a different case afaik. Ben 10 doesn't have proof of it's dimensions being higher infinites or them being infinitely superior to one another

No they don't exhibit any transcendce and if they keep hde someone will probably use that to try to upgrade x later on
But isn't them being called 5D and impercievable to 3D beings prove that they at least have some sort of 5D transcendence?

Yes and I’m failing to see what he can bring in that wasn’t already said (and if honest, countered).
… recounter Zamasu’s counters to my arguments so I don’t have to do it? Heck no-one even posted Zamasu’s last arguments so this entire thread hasn’t evolved past the last one lol, except when AKM briefly gave input.

Didn't WOG also say that they could tank the multiverse being erased if they grouped together.
Idk if they said it or not but why would a feat performed by a group of characters effect a singular character

Didn't WOG also say that they could tank the multiverse being erased if they grouped together.
Discussed before and that also says they can’t survive timeline destruction and that also implies they are susceptible to mana draining, which they aren’t. So WoG is discarded.

Ben 10 creator statements are quite a mess
For example: one person says they can't survive a timeline destruction while the other say they can (talking about Duncan Rouleau) some statments even contradictions what has been presented in the show

Ok, so first of all, we should consider to make threads like this be staff threads, the last one couldn't even have its title serious and was meme'd AF. I saw the thread and I didn't properly keep up with it and helped out with a comment not out of lack of interest, but the sheer awkwardness it gave me to work on such an environment. This one is more acceptable, if I still had to read through some casual comments I would have loved to skip to get at this point.

Similarly, I don't agree with Firestorm about how Low 2-C was discussed extensively before, not in a proper anyway. I already pointed out how Alien X should be 3-A months ago and I don't remember him replying to it, nor any other staff. I was told at that instance how we just assume that the aniilargh destroys the timeline because that would be the opposite of the other thing it can do, create a timeline, but this extremely flawed for some reasons
  • We have no reason to assume the aniilargh does so just because it would be the opposite of the other thing it does, any character, machine, weapon, etc. with powers over something can also do what seems to be the opposite but yet that doesn't need to be something that's 100% the opposite by all technicalities, just vaguely so. Ex. Someone with powers over magma can also unlock powers over water rather than ice.
  • It makes sense on its own that the thing would create a timeline and yet only destroy a universe. It would f*ck the users otherwise and everyone would need to have type 1 Acausality to survive using it, creating a timeline makes sense as that way one would arrive at a new present age but in contrast why would anyone want to destroy a whole timeline rather than destroy just the universe around? That's pretty nonsensical.
  • The headcanon aside, we have evidence to believe only the universe got destroyed, more so due to the evidence brought by this thread. Still claiming that the timeline got destroyed is hypocrite, Alien X's profile should have already have better evidence since I pointed out this flaw in it and the aniilargh should have better claimed what were the assumptions we put to it. It's simply dishonest to see AKM sama ask why does the aniilargh matter and get replied that it destroys the timeline and so Alien X recreated the timeline. Cutting off information and context like that keeps us all in ignorance and that's what's being used to keep Alien X at Low 2-C.
I agree with 3-A, no less (Even if universes are part of the space beyond the space where the universe was should have been destroyed, as "the universe" was, so him creating the universe has no reason to be false).

Also it's not a 3-A durability feat at all, the bomb didn't blow up the universe right next to him, it made waves expand at ever-growing speeds, those waves become a 3-A feat only once they reached the whole universe, not before, being in 1 human-sized space of them doesn't need durability = to all the universe that got reached by full extent of the destruction.

looks like I'm switching to agreement

but answer this please
how would we scale alien X and what's the justifications

what will happen to feedback's tier

That's a different case because Gurren Lagann's 11D universe is legit, and that uses membrane dimensions, which is a different case afaik. Ben 10 doesn't have proof of it's dimensions being higher infinites or them being infinitely superior to one another
Did Branes Cosmology implied that the different between 1 Dimensional structures is Infinitely Superior than the lower one's?

also

the staff member seems to imply that creation feat is L2C, feedback scales to it

Btw didnt Ben Universe is a 5th Dimensional Universe since it basicly Created by Annihilarg which can release a 5D Energy to create it Universe which should make the universe that Created by Contemelia is a 5D Universe
Annihilarg only created/destroyed a universe, it has no relation to where Contemillas comes from ie a 5th dimension except it being experiment for Contemilias.
I mean it can be a 5D Universe,i remembered Galaxies in Super Spiral Universe (TTGL) is an 11 Dimensional Galaxies
There is a alot of evidences linking Gurren langan cosmology to string theory, but its not the case with Ben 10 here, the best you get is Professor Paradox mentioning "string theory" but mentioning theory alone doesn't prove that verse follows it.
It was timeline and omniversal based on the person who was asking the question, now who knows that omniversal meant in that context
Was it related to chronosapein time bomb if yes than it's way more than a singular timeline
It was not related to anything, just general statement.
It's simply dishonest to see AKM sama ask why does the aniilargh matter and get replied that it destroys the timeline and so Alien X recreated the timeline. Cutting off information and context like that keeps us all in ignorance and that's what's being used to keep Alien X at Low 2-C.
I was telling him the history of why he was Low 2-C before, none of this is false because I was there in old threads and seen why he was rated in such level. As for your other points, I will elaborate on that later.
how would we scale alien X and what's the justifications

what will happen to feedback's tier
3-A and via recreating the space of universe only

Also will become 3-A since Annihilarg is going to get pushed down to 3-A probably

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back