• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x 1B debunk to possibly 1B and immesurable speed debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albedo had Asmuth's full IQ + knowledge inserted into his brain Did you watch the episode? So Albedo knows everything Asmuth knows including the higher D. An individual doesn't need to perceive something to know it exists. I can't see air but I know it exists. So Asmuth knows about higher D and knows omniversal force extends through it. Even if Paradox told him about it.
Is Azmuth a 26th dimensional being? In order to understand the nature of the 26th dimensional structure, or more accurately the nature of the 26th dimension after the 5th dimension and the dimensions in between, one must reside in higher dimensions of existence.

Is Azmuth a 26th dimensional being? In order to understand the nature of the 26th dimensional structure, or more accurately the nature of the 26th dimension after the 5th dimension and the dimensions in between, one must reside in higher dimensions of existence.
Where is your proof of such a claim. That's like saying that a being needs to have HDE to higher dimensional AP. This is not the case for obvious reasons. Give proof of such a claim or it's dismissed via Hetching Razor.

you're the one who has no scans or evidence that proves why 1-B Alien X is wrong
while there is a bunch of evidence for 1-B Alien X on the profiles which you did not refute
At the beginning of the discussion I presented my evidence and also why it must be wrong.You are clearly ignoring these Now I'm wondering why the evidence you've presented doesn't make sense. I tell you and you tell me you have no proof

Where is your proof of such a claim. That's like saying that a being needs to have HDE to higher dimensional AP. This is not the case for obvious reasons. Give proof of such a claim or it's dismissed via Hetching Razor.
You say 5D HDE= 5D AP. First of all, that's not what I meant. In order to understand the existence of higher dimensional structures, your character must exist at least in that dimension. (Body, mind, soul, etc.). The comments a 5-dimensional vs. a 26-dimensional structure would make about it are not definite. I thought you knew at least that much...

No, it is not necessary to reside. Anyone who is intelligent enough can understand the nature and functioning of 26 or more dimensional structures without residing in those dimensions.

No, it is not necessary to reside. Anyone who is intelligent enough can understand the nature and functioning of 26 or more dimensional structures without residing in those dimensions.
For something like this to be possible, your mind must operate in at least a 26-dimensional system. Prove it.

If we fully explain these 26 dimensions, they could be occidental dimensions, they could be pocket dimensions, they could be metaphysical dimensions, they could even be mathematical dimensions.
Just an example
Do you know something called as context? Those 26 dimensions were contextualized higher than the ordinary 3 which humans perceive i.e. length, width and height. That being said, do you have any evidence for your claim to be objectively factual?

This disregards the HDE logic. You think that a 4-dimensional being can understand the nature of a 26-dimensional being. But don't forget that even if you have a 26-dimensional AP, you need to have at least a 26-dimensional existence to understand the nature of a 26-dimensional structure. Having a 26-dimensional AP is not enough to understand the working mechanics of the 26-dimensional structure.

Do you know something called as context? Those 26 dimensions were contextualized higher than the ordinary 3 which humans perceive i.e. length, width and height. That being said, do you have any evidence for your claim to be objectively factual?
Let's take the NAljian statements again (known 26 dimensions) and he says that you cannot perceive it because your mind is not developed, so why is 1B taken from here because in albedon's statements the omniverse energy is infinitely expanding, so where is your proof that albedon perceived all 26 dimensions, we know that paradox told azmuthua and albedon's understanding is logically wrong because the only evidence you have for this is a definite statement When albedo takes over azmuth's brain, he also takes his knowledge, that is, he puts the 26 dimension statement that paradox told azmuth into his mind, pardox told azmuth, albedo stole azmuth's knowledge, this is not perception and it is clearly stated, that is, he takes a known information into his mind, he does not discover that information, which means that paradox knows the existence of 26 dimensions and albedo thinks that the energy in the plane he is in is spreading to 26D.

You say 5D HDE= 5D AP. First of all, that's not what I meant. In order to understand the existence of higher dimensional structures, your character must exist at least in that dimension. (Body, mind, soul, etc.). The comments a 5-dimensional vs. a 26-dimensional structure would make about it are not definite. I thought you knew at least that much...
You say 5D HDE= 5D AP. No that not what I said it was an example of your argument of limiting a ccharacte's Iq based of their dimensionality then I argued that this is similar to limiting a character's AP to their dimensionality which isn't the case as multiple character have 3D dimensionality but have higher AP. This is the same despite us humans only being 3D, we might not be able to perceive higher D but we can interprete and understand it by studying the science of it.

No prove to me that a character needs HDE to be able to understand higher D from this tiering system or else your argument is invalid and dismissed via hetchings razor.
order to understand the existence of higher dimensional structures, your character must exist at least in that dimension
Quote from this wiki system to prove this claim.

This disregards the HDE logic. You think that a 4-dimensional being can understand the nature of a 26-dimensional being. But don't forget that even if you have a 26-dimensional AP, you need to have at least a 26-dimensional existence to understand the nature of a 26-dimensional structure.

You say 5D HDE= 5D AP. No that not what I said it was an example of your argument of limiting a ccharacte's Iq based of their dimensionality then I argued that this is similar to limiting a character's AP to their dimensionality which isn't the case as multiple character have 3D dimensionality but have higher AP. This is the same despite us humans only being 3D, we might not be able to perceive higher D but we can interprete and understand it by studying the science of it.

No prove to me that a character needs HDE to be able to understand higher D from this tiering system or else your argument is invalid and dismissed via hetchings razor.
order to understand the existence of higher dimensional structures, your character must exist at least in that dimension
NO I DON'T SAY

Since having 26 dimensions alone is not enough, omniverse energy is used. That's why I presented my evidence about omniverse energy, please read it.
Let's take the NAljian statements again (known 26 dimensions) and he says that you cannot perceive it because your mind is not developed, so why is 1B taken from here because in albedon's statements the omniverse energy is infinitely expanding, so where is your proof that albedon perceived all 26 dimensions, we know that paradox told azmuthua and albedon's understanding is logically wrong because the only evidence you have for this is a definite statement When albedo takes over azmuth's brain, he also takes his knowledge, that is, he puts the 26 dimension statement that paradox told azmuth into his mind, pardox told azmuth, albedo stole azmuth's knowledge, this is not perception and it is clearly stated, that is, he takes a known information into his mind, he does not discover that information, which means that paradox knows the existence of 26 dimensions and albedo thinks that the energy in the plane he is in is spreading to 26D.

So now you do conceed that those 26 dimensions are higher spatial axes right?
Welp, considering how Albedo went from explaining "Not Universal, multiversal, but omniversal" makes it clear that he was being precise with his statement. Also the Omniverse is all there is in the verse, so he is talking about everything collectively, so it applies to all directions there are.
The easiest way one could interpret this without any unnecessary complexity

Last edited:

A 3D being having a 26D AP does not mean that it will understand the mechanics of a 26D space. Even if it makes comments, it is wrong to take these comments to the center and scale them. In order for these comments to be correct, that is, for us to consider them, at least one aspect of the being must exist in 26 dimensions.

Can you send me this as a link, do not quote crt Can you also prove that the verse in question has spread to all dimensions?

Where did Paradox ever tell Asmuth or Albedo that their understanding of the cosmology is wrong? Stop writing fanfiction and give me proof of this claim.

A person doesn't need to perceive something to be knowledgeable on its existance. You and I can't perceive air but we know it exists.

Exactly Paradox would know of it. Albedo straight up says that it extends thought all of reality which includes that it has extended to those higher D.

Give proper evidence rather that contextless and meaningless screenshots.

Paradox, Asmuth veya Albedo'ya kozmoloji anlayışlarının yanlış olduğunu nerede söyledi? Hayran kurgusu yazmayı bırakın ve bana bu iddianın kanıtını verin.

Bir kişinin bir şeyin varlığını bilmesi için onu algılaması gerekmez. Sen ve ben havayı algılayamayız ama onun var olduğunu biliriz.

Tam olarak Paradox bunu bilirdi. Albedo, daha yüksek D'ye kadar uzandığı gerçeğini de içeren tüm düşünceyi uzattığını açıkça söyler.
[MEDYA=youtube]RAF9FdYoZmQ[/MEDYA]
Bağlamsız ve anlamsız ekran görüntüleri yerine doğru kanıtlar sunun
These are not screenshots, they open when you click on the video 💀💀💀

Dimensionality doesn't limit AP, neither should it limit IQ. Asmuth has 1 nonilion Iq making him smarter enough to understand the concept of higher D.

Asmuth>Brainstorm

There is no being in the universe that has a 26-dimensional existence, right? If you show at least a higher intelligence achievement than this, I will accept it. Being more intelligent than 5-dimensional beings means that it can only understand 5-dimensional structures.

Dimensionality doesn't limit AP, neither should it limit IQ. Asmuth has 1 nonilion Iq making him smarter enough to understand the concept of higher D.

Asmuth>Brainstorm

I will explain it to you again. A 3D being can have 26D AP. But that doesn't mean that he can understand the mechanics of 26D spaces or beings.

I will explain it to you again. A 3D being can have 26D AP. But that doesn't mean that he can understand the mechanics of 26D spaces or beings.
Give proof of this claim or else it's hetchings razor. As we 3rd beings have made models of higher D structures despite being 3D beings. Dimensionality doesn't limit AP and neither should it limit IQ.
Prove to me that it does.

The actual reasoning for immeasurable was that the Annihilarrgh's energy wave could span accross multiple temporal dimensions with sheer expansion.
That should be a range feat rather than a speed feat. With this logic, we could argue that anyone who can bust a universe of infinite size should have infinite speed, and/or that anyone who can destroy the past, present, and future/time itself should have immeasurable speed.

That should be a range feat rather than a speed feat. With this logic, we could argue that anyone who can bust a universe of infinite size should have infinite speed, and/or that anyone who can destroy the past, present, and future/time itself should have immeasurable speed.
No it's a range and speed feat. As the energy wave from the Annhilarrgh reached the future via sheer speed reaching it's range of all of existence.

This disregards the HDE logic. You think that a 4-dimensional being can understand the nature of a 26-dimensional being. But don't forget that even if you have a 26-dimensional AP, you need to have at least a 26-dimensional existence to understand the nature of a 26-dimensional structure.

Give proof of this claim or else it's hetchings razor. As we 3rd beings have made models of higher D structures despite being 3D beings. Dimensionality doesn't limit AP and neither should it limit IQ.
Prove to me that it does.
Unless you know or see or feel these structures, all the drawings are just theories. For example, can you prove to me that this drawing is a drawing of a 6-dimensional structure? Of course not, because you are a 3-dimensional being. These remain only theories. Theory is not something that can be addressed definitively. That is why this argument is refuted...

No it's a range and speed feat. As the energy wave from the Annhilarrgh reached the future via sheer speed reaching it's range of all of existence.
With range at that level, you don't need speed. It's how it works. But I ask you, where is it actually stated that it extends to the future and all of existence because of its speed?

Yes we do that. If done by explosion that goes from one point to another, Alien X had it for recreating the entire Universe, Omnitrix had it coz explosion. So yeah, it's different than wishing things in and out of existence that does not qualify for speed feat.

Unless you know or see or feel these structures, all the drawings are just theories. For example, can you prove to me that this drawing is a drawing of a 6-dimensional structure? Of course not, because you are a 3-dimensional being. These remain only theories. Theory is not something that can be addressed definitively. That is why this argument is refuted...
You don't need to see, feel or perceive air yet you know it exists. So a being can be aware of the existence of higher D without perceiving it. Which Asmuth is aware of since atleast knows about the 17D space time dimensions of the Map of infinity.
This disregards the HDE logic. You think that a 4-dimensional being can understand the nature of a 26-dimensional being. But don't forget that even if you have a 26-dimensional AP, you need to have at least a 26-dimensional existence to understand the nature of a 26-dimensional structure. Having a 26-dimensional AP is not enough to understand the working mechanics of the 26-dimensional structure.
No it doesn't disregard the logic of HDE. He doesn't need to understand the nature if a 26D structure. He just needs to know it exists.
Prove to me that you need 26D existance to understand how higher dimensions work. Prove it from a valid source with a link or qoute or your committing repetition fallacy.

With range at that level, you don't need speed. It's how it works. But I ask you, where is it actually stated that it extends to the future and all of existence because of its speed?
No you still need speed to achieve a certain range. Range is the limit of where your attack can reach. Speed is how fast you move.

That is what immeasurable speed is.
They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back