• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x 1B debunk to possibly 1B and immesurable speed debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen them before. This ain't new.

Still better then yours. You talk about the 26 dimensions needing to be a hierarchy despite the tiering system saying nothing about them needing to be a qualitative superior hierarchy and has mainly to do with qualitative superior space in terms of size.
Tier 1: Higher Infinity
Characters whose degree of power extends to cosmological constructs beyond those above. This varies from higher-dimensional constructs infinitely exceeding those of 4 dimensions, to characters who transcend the conventional notion of numerical dimensions, both countably and uncountably infinite, up to characters who wholly surpass quantitative differences in size.

Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are one uncountably infinite level[note 2] above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^5 (5-dimensional real coordinate space).

Equivalently, this tier can be reached by affecting/creating/destroying/embodying an uncountably infinite number of universes (More specifically, as many universes as there are real numbers)

1-C: Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are two to five uncountably levels above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^6 to R^9 (6 to 9-dimensional real coordinate space)

High 1-C: High Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are six to seven uncountably infinite levels above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^10 to R^11 (10 to 11-dimensional real coordinate space)

1-B: Hyperverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are at least 8 uncountably infinite levels above Low 2-C structures (12-dimensional real coordinate space, in ordinary distribution), up to any higher finite number of dimensions.

High 1-B: High Hyperverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy infinite-dimensional space. Characters who can meddle with spaces whose number of dimensions is uncountably infinite should have a "+" modifier in their Attack Potency section (High Hyperverse level+).

Asmuth is fully aware of higher dimensions in the verse like the Map of infinity which extends past 17 dimensions of space time.

So saying that Azmuth isn't aware or doesn't know about them is preposterous. He knows higher dimensions exists.

The tiering system says nothing about a higharcy being needed for spatial dimensions just enough to support their qualitative size. As explained above.

You are still distorting the expressions, azmuth does not know these expressions, paradox is the one who told him to do it, this does not prove that azmuth knows what you are saying, as for the issue of dimension, if you are going to continue with your claim that qualification is not required, this gives you the following result If R^20 is not qualitatively superior to R^19, this can make them pocket dimensions, that is, 19=20 can also be 19>20, so qualification is required, otherwise do not think that these dimensions will give us dimensionality, in the case you say, it makes these dimensions much more inconsistent.

The context of these dimensions were extra spatial axes. And I'd suggest you to have a look at the previous Hyperversal scaling thread where all such counters were answered.
Let me give you an example. Let's say there are 39 dimensions in our universe, but we can only perceive the structure of the 3-dimensional functioning of our universe. This is also the case in the Ben 10 universe. In order to understand the structure and nature of the dimensions outside our perception in the 26-dimensional universe, we need hierarchical concepts. But this does not happen in the Ben 10 universe. In other words, even if these dimensions extend to infinity, we will not be able to figure out what kind of dimensions they are and how they work. Therefore, we think that a "probably" statement should be introduced.

The context of these dimensions were extra spatial axes. And I'd suggest you to have a look at the previous Hyperversal scaling thread where all such counters were answered.
Is there an argument that tells us and explains the 26-dimensional structure of this universe?

Naljian compares these 26 important dimensions to 3 spatial dimensions. That means that these 26 important dimensions are spatial dimensions. To say that he is talking about universes and not spatial dimensions would mean to say that people can see 3 universes. So clearly these dimensions are spatial dimensions. And that's not the context in which 1-B comes from. 1-B comes from the Omniversal force extending infinitely in all directions in these dimensions. So every axis of these 26 dimensions is infinitely large. So this is where 1-B comes from. And you say that this infinite energy is limited to 4D, but where is the proof? As Celestial_Scaler25 said, Azmuth and Albedo know these higher dimensions exists.
The reason I say 4D is because the statements made by albedo here are inconsistent, you say albedo can perceive higher dimensions, but prove how much higher, the reason I say 4D is because there is no proof of more than albedo can perceive, so there is no proof whether albedo perceived R^15, R^20 or R^5, you only assume that he perceived R^26, which is enough to give him "Possibly" and also azmuth does not perceive these dimensions 80. As the paradox says in chapter 80, we come to the beginning of time, the universe is saved and this cycle continues, so we can clearly say that the paradox gives this information to Azmuth, if you claim otherwise, provide evidence

Let me give you an example. Let's say there are 39 dimensions in our universe, but we can only perceive the structure of the 3-dimensional functioning of our universe. This is also the case in the Ben 10 universe. In order to understand the structure and nature of the dimensions outside our perception in the 26-dimensional universe, we need hierarchical concepts. But this does not happen in the Ben 10 universe. In other words, even if these dimensions extend to infinity, we will not be able to figure out what kind of dimensions they are and how they work. Therefore, we think that a "probably" statement should be introduced.
Hierarchy is not necessarily needed as said by Planck69 earlier. Having extra spatial axes being fully sized is enough for qualification.

Is there an argument that tells us and explains the 26-dimensional structure of this universe?
You'll have to read all the 12 pages

This CRT was opened to reveal that this was all a lie.

I opened this revision by reading this already, the statements are inconsistent, also what we say does not give a quality, only what you say is so You are treating it that way, this is clearly wrong.

I opened this revision by reading this already, the statements are inconsistent, also what we say does not give a quality, only what you say is so You are treating it that way, this is clearly wrong.
You're claiming that having extra spatial axes doesn't grant superiority over the lesser ones which is objectively wrong.

İnançsızlıktan başka bir argümanınız var mı?
Unbelief ? I have presented a lot of evidence that clearly distorts the arguments.But you do not provide concrete evidence of such things as your only point.And you act on faith, that's clear argument from belief fallacy

Fazladan mekansal eksenlere sahip olmanın, daha az olanlara üstünlük sağlamadığını iddia ediyorsunuz ki bu nesnel olarak yanlıştır.
Please note that this is limited to 5D only, in the series the spatiality of these dimensions only appeared up to 5D.

You are still distorting the expressions, azmuth does not know these expressions, paradox is the one who told him to do it, this does not prove that azmuth knows what you are saying, as for the issue of dimension, if you are going to continue with your claim that qualification is not required, this gives you the following result If R^20 is not qualitatively superior to R^19, this can make them pocket dimensions, that is, 19=20 can also be 19>20, so qualification is required, otherwise do not think that these dimensions will give us dimensionality, in the case you say, it makes these dimensions much more inconsistent.
No you argued that there need to be a qualitative superior hierarchy and I confirmed qualitative superior spatial dimensions as a result of their sheer size. 22D>21D due to being qualitatively superior in term of size and not due to belonging to some qualitative superior hierarchy. Hierarchies are discussed when a being reaches 1A due to being qualitatively superior to an infinite dimensional space.
The tiering system I quoted confirms that it's based off qualitatively superior space rather than hierarchy.

If Asmuth learned of it's existence due to Paradox telling him than what does it matter. He knows of it's existence and now it is part of his knowledge of the existence in Ben 10 thus him Albedo stating that it extends through all of existence would include the higher dimensions that he's aware of as part of existence.

Açıklama, mekansal olma bağlamında konuşuyor. Bunun böyle olmadığı konusunda bir kafa kanonu tanıtılana kadar.
No, it is wrong, it can be clearly proven that only 5 dimensions are spatial. This is because of the contumillias and you still haven't given me any concrete evidence

No offense to the op but he doesn't seem to understand dimensional tiering and there's a chance that he didn't even read the original CRT throughly. Otherwise these doubts have been cleared
The original CRT has some things wrong with it so we think it should be dropped. Maybe you wanked some things. huh?

No you argued that there need to be a qualitative superior hierarchy and I confirmed qualitative superior spatial dimensions as a result of their sheer size. 22D>21D due to being qualitatively superior in term of size and not due to belonging to some qualitative superior hierarchy. Hierarchies are discussed when a being reaches 1A due to being qualitatively superior to an infinite dimensional space.
The tiering system I quoted confirms that it's based off qualitatively superior space rather than hierarchy.

If Asmuth learned of it's existence due to Paradox telling him than what does it matter. He knows of it's existence and now it is part of his knowledge of the existence in Ben 10 thus him Albedo stating that it extends through all of existence would include the higher dimensions that he's aware of as part of existence.
The reason I brought up hierarchy is because you say that qualia is unnecessary and the conditions for R>F 1A are completely different, see Ultima's blog for this, this is irrelevant now and we still don't have proof that there is qualia between dimensions, you say what difference does it make if paradox says it, if you accept that paradox says it, it means that azmuth cannot perceive it on its own and in this context it is impossible for albedo, so you have proved my claim

Don't tell me you believe that the 26 dimensions mentioned by Cosmic Mom aren't spatial. Otherwise this CRT is a complete waste of time
No, I want more concrete evidence, if it is spatial you have to give it more context because my claim is that it is only spatial up to 5D

The reason I brought up hierarchy is because you say that qualia is unnecessary and the conditions for R>F 1A are completely different, see Ultima's blog for this, this is irrelevant now and we still don't have proof that there is qualia between dimensions, you say what difference does it make if paradox says it, if you accept that paradox says it, it means that azmuth cannot perceive it on its own and in this context it is impossible for albedo, so you have proved my claim
Albedo had Asmuth's full IQ + knowledge inserted into his brain Did you watch the episode? So Albedo knows everything Asmuth knows including the higher D. An individual doesn't need to perceive something to know it exists. I can't see air but I know it exists. So Asmuth knows about higher D and knows omniversal force extends through it. Even if Paradox told him about it.

Bu 26 boyutun başka ne olduğunu açıkla. Hadi bakalım ne yapıyorsun görelim
If we fully explain these 26 dimensions, they could be occidental dimensions, they could be pocket dimensions, they could be metaphysical dimensions, they could even be mathematical dimensions.
Just an example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back