• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x 1B debunk to possibly 1B and immesurable speed debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
*You can't answer it, and you will likely pull out other Association Fallacies
My reaction to such humiliation:

po_scream_png_by_kylewithem_dgzpgq6-fullview.png

You keep repeating the same thing over and over again, it's really boring. You ignore my evidence and keep giving me information by heart. If you have solid evidence I will continue the discussion. Otherwise, I will always be in the same loop with your vague statements.I hope someone or an authority will come forward with better evidence to defend it.

You keep repeating the same thing over and over again, it's really boring. You ignore my evidence and keep giving me information by heart. If you have solid evidence I will continue the discussion. Otherwise, I will always be in the same loop with your vague statements.I hope someone or an authority will come forward with better evidence to defend it.
Funny coming from the guy with 0 clear explanations of his op and barely any to no scans on each of his replies.

An admin already disagreed with you and you stopped arguing against our counters a while ago. How realistic do you think that this will get accepted?

Literally the argument to discredit the 26 dimensions was "Azmuth is not 26D so he can't understand higher dimensions." We prove that they understand higher dimensions, there are 3D beings that create artifacts with 4D power, and Azmuth literally created the Omnitrix, which has 4D power and transforms a 3D human into a 4D alien.

Stop being in denial and accept that Alien X has the 1-B he always deserved. 🗿

Literally the argument to discredit the 26 dimensions was "Azmuth is not 26D so he can't understand higher dimensions." We prove that they understand higher dimensions, there are 3D beings that create artifacts with 4D power, and Azmuth literally created the Omnitrix, which has 4D power and transforms a 3D human into a 4D alien.

Stop being in denial and accept that Alien X has the 1-B he always deserved. 🗿
How many times do I have to explain that this is what the paradox perceives and says, we discussed this issue and I am right here.

They didn't look at the evidence I sent and said it was a screenshot, but when they clicked on it, the video opened 💀💀💀💀💀
With the reasoning
A 3-dimensional being's description of a 26-dimensional space and its mechanics will only remain theoretical.
And
Just because a 3D being does something 4D doesn't mean it will describe 26 dimensions.
💀
Let's not forget you guys committed this

12. Argument from belief

This is when someone states that they personally believe something to be true, without providing any actual evidence.

Example: "It's my opinion that Naruto characters are faster than light, so they are."

The person in this example states that because he believes something, it should be assumed to be true, without any actual evidence.
And this

9. Association fallacy

This is when someone claims that since A has certain qualities, and B is in some way associated with A, then B has those qualities as well, without actual proof of this.

Example: "Many Naruto ninjas use genjutsu. Therefore Gai knows genjutsu as well."

While this could be possible, there is no confirmation, and merely because other ninjas know it doesn't mean he does.

Our arguments were much better than yours, my friend. Don't worry. We just didn't want to make it longer.
Like what? A 3D being can't understand higher dimensionality bc he's 4D? 3D beings somehow can't be smarter than 5D beings? (Hell we, even got 5D beings like Agumon having their intelligence rated as HIGH, as well as a 1-A Marvel character with HDE rated as Gifted in intelligence). Qualitative Hiearchies being brought up when you only need them to get into the 1-A tiers ?

Our arguments were much better than yours, my friend. Don't worry. We just didn't want to make it longer.
You: Since Azmuth is not 26D, he cannot understand 26D things.

Us: But Azmuth created 4D technology, despite being 3D. That is, he understands higher dimensions enough to manipulate them using technology.

You: These are assumptions, believe me bro, the evidence was presented to me in a dream.

You: Since Azmuth is not 26D, he cannot understand 26D things.

Us: But Azmuth created 4D technology, despite being 3D. That is, he understands higher dimensions enough to manipulate them using technology.

You: These are assumptions, believe me bro, the evidence was presented to me in a dream.
Asmuth even knows about the Map of infinity. Which extends through 17 dimensions of space time. But Floxiaa never bothered countering that either just kept replaying, "lower dimensional being don't know anything about higher dimensional beings, lower dimensional being don't know anything about higher dimensional beings, lower dimensional being don't know anything about higher dimensional beings, lower dimensional being don't know anything about higher dimensional beings, lower dimensional being don't know anything about higher dimensional beings..."

Wtf happened while I was away?

Lower-D beings not understanding higher dimensions? IRL that's false since humanity is dealing in 4-D stuff more and more due to their curiosity.

Ignoring what the shows themselves are doing? Don't, and it's pretty clear some of these Laughing Joking Numnuts do apsolutely understand 4-D and higher bullshittery.

Like my brother in chirst I dont even like Ben 10 and I know this!

Wtf happened while I was away?
Repetition fallacy, ignorance, ignoring the context of scans and bullhead stubbornness.
Lower-D beings not understanding higher dimensions? IRL that's false since humanity is dealing in 4-D stuff more and more due to their curiosity.
FR. I said that like 1000 times over and over again. Humans might not be able to perceive higher dimensions but we know they exists.

Greetings today I would like to address the topic of alien X his 1B key and his immeasurable speed I don't know if this topic has been opened before but I will address the issue of why alien X is possibly 1B First of all, we know that there are 26 known dimensions in the universe with naljian expressions and according to albedon's change, the omniverse energy is spread in these dimensions, so we know the nature of these dimensions or whether they are qualitative or not, we only know their name, why do we take 1B and not possibly I don't think albedon's expression includes 26 dimensions otherwise If you claim it, prove that it includes the 26 dimensions that Albedo solved the mystery of and perceived because I don't think it is possible for Albedo to understand from his statements that it is 3D and that this energy is spread in 26 dimensions, what Albedo called the whole universe has nothing to do with 26D, I think that there are only dimensions that he can perceive, so it is more correct to think that the omniverse energy is spread up to 4D. As for the qualitative issue, in the series we have only seen contumilliars, which are 5D, and we have the names of other dimensions, except for that we have the names of other dimensions.15. dimension qualitatively superior to the 14th dimension (this is just an example for qualitative) or that these dimensions are in the form of a hierarchical system, I think it is not correct to take 1B from the dimensions whose names are only known, even if it is a mathematical dimension, because this is just an assumption
Now let's look at the issue of immeasurable speed, alien X gains immeasurable speed due to the fact that it reacts to the creation of time and is hypertimeline. I don't think the hypertimeline issue is already assumptions and contexts are not enough. everyone must have immeasurable speed, and while Benjamin is there reacting to the creation of time, he is actually doing so in a place where there is no time, so instead of immeasurable speed, there is infinite speed, and the universe literally feels time when the bomb explodes, which means that he is not reacting to the creation of time, but to a time that has already been created.
In short, a lot of things are full of assumptions and statements like "it probably should be" and yet I would like to ask the proponents of alien X with the 1B key to provide more precise information and in this way engage in this discuss

First of all please use better English your statements are really hard to understand I won't address the issue of imme speed for now but regarding point 1b I can respond as follows The fundamental objection seems to be a lack of understanding about dimensions but this idea is incorrect In the Naljan statement you provided it is clearly emphasized that these are space-time dimensions which are of the same kind as the three dimensions perceived by humans So there are not any problem at a 1b scale Anyway for now Im definitely against 1 b scale debunk although I am against the imme speed concept my stance on it could change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back