• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x 1B debunk to possibly 1B and immesurable speed debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is pretty ill-reasoned. In the context of the clip, the Naljians seem to be pretty clearly talking about dimensions in terms of axes of movement, considering the reference to Ben's dimensionality. Maybe you can make the case that Alien X doesn't scale to the cosmology but that's not what's being argued here as far as I can tell.

The Immeasurable speed debunk is quite incoherent so I'm not even sure what's being argued there. Disagree with the thread for now.
Can you prove to me that these 26 known dimensions are a hierarchical system or qualitative in nature? I have read the previous revisions and many of them are full of statements like "probably

26 dimensional : your argument is week. Nalgians mentioned that those 26 dimensions exist in as same way as Ben's 3D so we do have 26 axis for Ben 10. As for omniversal force, omniversal force extends endlessly / infinitely through every axis and reality (making all axis infinite automatically)
Immesurable speed: we already faced a similar thing but ben 10 isn't the only show working on this logic (it was like chaos ball but in reverse direction). Also just debunking this reasoning won't effect his speed end because we can upgrade his speed again by time cycle's speed
It spreads to infinity, only 4D, prove to me that it spreads to 26 dimensions

The Annhilarrgh has immeasurable speed due to creating the Hypertimeline Timestream. The Omnitrix could transform Ben into Feedback before getting hit. Thus immeasurable speed reaction/attack speed for the Omnitrix/Annhilarrgh.
And how does that make it immeasurable speed? I don’t want to make assumptions, but if it’s based on its tier, then that’s just terrible reasoning. We have Zeus from Ragnarok witnessing the creation of the universe, Ciel watching the end of the universe, and in Ben 10, aside from the scene linked on their profile, random characters reacting to an explosion before it destroys their universe But you won’t see anyone scaling their speed based on these events for the same reason, it’s straight silly and involves deliberately misinterpreting the scene to fit your narrative.

And how does that make it immeasurable speed? I don’t want to make assumptions, but if it’s based on its tier, then that’s just terrible reasoning. We have Zeus from Ragnarok witnessing the creation of the universe, Ciel watching the end of the universe, and in Ben 10, aside from the scene linked on their profile, random characters reacting to an explosion before it destroys their universe But you won’t see anyone scaling their speed based on these events for the same reason, it’s straight silly and involves deliberately twisting the scene to achieve a desired tiering.
Also this isn't even entirely true the scene where they get immeasurable speed Even inconsistent

Prove to me the nature or quality of these dimensions.
The 26 dimensions cannot be perceived by "younger/less intelligent beings" as stated by the Nalgians. As even their children toys are considered higher level technology than level 20 tech of the lower dimensions. They even say that they were visiting the lower dimensions as afternoon trip.

The Contumelia, who are 5th dimensional beings, forms cannot be perceived by Ben and Rook. Just like how the Nalgian stated that they can only perceive 3 dimensions.

This is very realistic in a sense to how human brains can't perceive higher spatial dimensions.
This result is consistent with multiple websites.

OP is the one being rejected here, so this post is nonsensical. And stop spamming posts, you can quote multiple people at once.
Since you are the one in charge, I will answer you, there are 26 known dimensions, in the words of the Nalgians, but we only assume and do not prove that there is a qualitative superiority in the nature of these dimensions or that there is a hierarchy, so alien X should Possibly be 1B, not 1B contrary to the current profile.

The 26 dimensions cannot be perceived by "younger/less intelligent beings" as stated by the Nalgians. As even their children toys are considered higher level technology than level 20 tech of the lower dimensions. They even say that they were visiting the lower dimensions as afternoon trip.

The Contumelia, who are 5th dimensional beings, forms cannot be perceived by Ben and Rook. Just like how the Nalgian stated that they can only perceive 3 dimensions.

This is very realistic in a sense to how human brains can't perceive higher spatial dimensions.

I already used these arguments at the beginning of the discussion and explained why they were insufficient.You're sending the same things to me and saying it's enough, why is it enough?

As far as I understand, the hierarchical system of these 26 dimensions is being discussed. If there is no hierarchical system order here, I think it should be expressed as probably at best. Because you need to prove that this is a structure with 26 spatial dimensions and explain the hierarchical order between them. If these do not exist, these 26 dimensions should be expressed as probably at best.

Since you are the one in charge, I will answer you, there are 26 known dimensions, in the words of the Nalgians, but we only assume and do not prove that there is a qualitative superiority in the nature of these dimensions or that there is a hierarchy, so alien X should Possibly be 1B, not 1B contrary to the current profile.
- I'm not "in charge", I'm just evaluating this.

- We only really need proof or reliable reasoning that the dimensions are significant in size and non-compact. Since the dimensions the Naljians are referring to are specifically spatial axes (like the ones humans can perceive), we don't have much of a reason to assume the higher ones are infinitely smaller than the initial 3. That's the basic reasoning for the 23 higher dimensions being significant in scope as I understand it.

Of course, other staff may disagree with this being enough but this thread and you specifically, vastly overcomplicate what's needed for higher dimensions to be tierable. Hierarchy doesn't really matter as much as it used to.

- We only really need proof or reliable reasoning that the dimensions are significant in size and non-compact. Since the dimensions the Naljians are referring to are specifically spatial axes (like the ones humans can perceive), we don't have much of a reason to assume the higher ones are infinitely smaller than the initial 3. That's the basic reasoning for the 23 higher dimensions being significant in scope as I understand it.

Of course, other staff may disagree with this being enough but this thread and you specifically, vastly overcomplicate what's needed for higher dimensions to be tierable. Hierarchy doesn't really matter as much as it used to.
No. Hierarchy is very important in such unknown situations. It would be a biased approach to consider this as a spatial dimension just because 26 dimensions or more accurately 23 dimensions cannot be perceived. Therefore, the hierarchy must be expressed.

Why is it not necessary and there is no evidence of quality and the system takes it as R^26Qualification is required to treat it as

No. Hierarchy is very important in such unknown situations. It would be a biased approach to consider this as a spatial dimension just because 26 dimensions or more accurately 23 dimensions cannot be perceived. Therefore, the hierarchy must be expressed.
Can you even explain what you mean by hierarchy here? We need to really know two things about a cosmological structure to tier it based on space; number of spatial dimensions that make it up and their size/extent. We know the first and I've reasoned out the second.

Why is it not necessary and there is no evidence of quality and the system takes it as R^26Qualification is required to treat it as
We do not use qualitative superiority for any tiers below 1-A anymore. So your first point is irrelevant here and the second is just an expression of dimensional spaces anyways.

Anyways, I'll ping some staff before this reaches 3 pages.

@Firestorm808 @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Catzlaflame @Emirp sumitpo

Any input would be appreciated.

And how does that make it immeasurable speed? I don’t want to make assumptions, but if it’s based on its tier, then that’s just terrible reasoning. We have Zeus from Ragnarok witnessing the creation of the universe, Ciel watching the end of the universe, and in Ben 10, aside from the scene linked on their profile, random characters reacting to an explosion before it destroys their universe But you won’t see anyone scaling their speed based on these events for the same reason, it’s straight silly and involves deliberately misinterpreting the scene to fit your narrative.
The Timestream's existence extends into the future as stated on the cosmology page thus the explosion needed to reach the future as a result of it's speed.

Can you even explain what you mean by hierarchy here? We need to really know two things about a cosmological structure to tier it based on space; number of spatial dimensions that make it up and their size/extent. We know the first and I've reasoned out the second.

We do not use qualitative superiority for any tiers below 1-A anymore. So your first point is irrelevant here and the second is just an expression of dimensional spaces anyways.

@Firestorm808 @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Catzlaflame @Emirp sumitpo

We are not saying that this requires a qualitative hierarchy. We are saying that it should be supported by a quantitative hierarchy. But unfortunately this does not exist....

You claim that you do not use qualification, but this is clearly stated on your tiering system page. By hierarchy, I mean the superiority between these dimensions, i.e. R^10>R^9>R^8, and as I said, we still do not know the nature of these dimensions, whether they are infinitely dense or hollow, you are only proceeding with assumptions.

Hiyerarşi ile ne demek istediğini burada açıklayabilir misiniz? Uzay tabanlı olarak katlanmak için kozmolojik bir yapı hakkında iki şey bilmemiz gerekiyor; onu oluşturan uzaysal boyutların sayısı ve boyutları/genişliği. Birincisini biliyoruz ve ikincisini çıkardık.
Okay, let me explain. What I mean here is this. In order for 26 dimensions infinitely larger than each other to form, there must be a hierarchy between them. Accordingly, human perception cannot perceive the 5th dimension or the 20th dimension. The argument of human perception is really unnecessary and does it have to be 26-dimensional because these are outside of their perception? It is very strange to comment on something you cannot perceive. At least for this argument. I do not think that these dimensions will give us 26 dimensions unless there is a hierarchical plane.

Can you prove to me that these 26 known dimensions are a hierarchical system or qualitative in nature? I have read the previous revisions and many of them are full of statements like "probably
As far as I understand, the hierarchical system of these 26 dimensions is being discussed. If there is no hierarchical system order here, I think it should be expressed as probably at best. Because you need to prove that this is a structure with 26 spatial dimensions and explain the hierarchical order between them. If these do not exist, these 26 dimensions should be expressed as probably at best.
They don't need qualitative superiority. They only need to be higher dimensional in size. These are spatial dimensions. Not r>f trancendant realms. The tier system scales dimensions higher based off it's size as long as it isn't compactivied.
You claim that you do not use qualification, but this is clearly stated on your tiering system page. By hierarchy, I mean the superiority between these dimensions, i.e. R^10>R^9>R^8, and as I said, we still do not know the nature of these dimensions, whether they are infinitely dense or hollow, you are only proceeding with assumptions.
There higher dimensions are filled as the Nalgians live in them as the claimed to have visited the lower dimensions. Indicating they are from the higher dimensions. And the omniversal force extends through all of reality including these 26 dimensions. As Albedo said that the Omniversal force is beyond multiversal in size.

The Annhilarrgh has immeasurable speed due to creating the Hypertimeline Timestream. The Omnitrix could transform Ben into Feedback before getting hit. Thus immeasurable speed reaction/attack speed for the Omnitrix/Annhilarrgh.
First of all, as written in the profile, it should be hypertimeline, that is, it is not definitely proven, and also when the annihilarg explodes, time is created, space and time are not separate things, reacting to it does not make it immeasurable, reacting to the creation of time is clearly insufficient, the context and the system do not scale the immeasurable speed in this way, and it is wrong to be independent of time, and you have no evidence for this.

They don't need qualitative superiority. They only need to be higher dimensional in size. These are spatial dimensions. Not r>f trancendant realms. The tier system scales dimensions higher based off it's size as long as it isn't compactivied.

There higher dimensions are filled as the Nalgians live in them as the claimed to have visited the lower dimensions. Indicating they are from the higher dimensions. And the omniversal force extends through all of reality including these 26 dimensions. As Albedo said that the Omniversal force is beyond multiversal in size.

In the part where Albedeon understood the secret of the universe, there is clearly no evidence that he perceived all 26 dimensions, it is based on assumptions, the mind of Albedeon at that moment is not enough to understand 26D. Even Azmoth declares himself the smartest of the 5 universes, even if Albedo is 50 times smarter than him, this does not mean that he will understand 26D.
In addition, you are talking about dimensions that are only known by name, it is not clear how many dimensions the naljians are, they only perceive them. The highest dimensional creature we see in the universe is the contumillia, so alien X should be Possibly 1B.

The Timestream's existence extends into the future as stated on the cosmology page thus the explosion needed to reach the future as a result of it's speed.
It’s still deliberately misinterpreting or overanalyzing it, and there is really no difference between the examples I’ve mentioned and that, except for the fact that it spans not only the present but also the future.

I will summarize again for you to understand better, there are 26 known dimensions, this is the Naljian statement and it is mentioned here that lower dimensional beings cannot perceive because their minds are not developed and only 1B is given from this context, we do not even know the nature of these dimensions, we do not even know the axis of these dimensions, we only have the name and we probably say 26 dimensions, but These dimensions alone are not enough and in these dimensions energy is infinitely radiating but it is limited to 4D, albedo cannot perceive all 26 dimensions, it is immeasurable for speed, neither hypertimeline nor time independent linear time has nothing to do with time and it only reacts to the creation of time but when we look at the omniverse 80. When we look at the 80th episode of the omniverse, this reaction is not realized in a definite way and I think that these things should be changed to Possibly 1B and the speed should be infinite unless they are proven.

It’s still deliberately misinterpreting or overanalyzing it, and there is really no difference between the examples I’ve mentioned and that, except for the fact that it spans not only the present but also the future.
Alien X fans are constantly twisting things and wanking the character with admin support

Are you kidding me? The fact that the human brain cannot perceive it shows that the universe is 26-dimensional. The human brain cannot perceive the 4th dimension, the 7th dimension or the 20th dimension. What you are doing is a No Limits Fallacy. If you want to prove that the universe is 26-dimensional with this argument. A 25-dimensional being had to make this sentence. Thus, there would be no fallacy.

Watching the video for immeasurable speed, it looks extremely dubious. The scene doesn’t depict a speed feat at all. That's just interpreting the scene in a way that the scene doesn’t actually suggests
The actual reasoning for immeasurable was that the Annihilarrgh's energy wave could span accross multiple temporal dimensions with sheer expansion.

i don't know how u thought that was a legitimate argument
I've seen them before. This ain't new.
Your evidence is as weak as
Still better then yours. You talk about the 26 dimensions needing to be a hierarchy despite the tiering system saying nothing about them needing to be a qualitative superior hierarchy and has mainly to do with qualitative superior space in terms of size.
Tier 1: Higher Infinity
Characters whose degree of power extends to cosmological constructs beyond those above. This varies from higher-dimensional constructs infinitely exceeding those of 4 dimensions, to characters who transcend the conventional notion of numerical dimensions, both countably and uncountably infinite, up to characters who wholly surpass quantitative differences in size.

Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are one uncountably infinite level[note 2] above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^5 (5-dimensional real coordinate space).

Equivalently, this tier can be reached by affecting/creating/destroying/embodying an uncountably infinite number of universes (More specifically, as many universes as there are real numbers)

1-C: Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are two to five uncountably levels above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^6 to R^9 (6 to 9-dimensional real coordinate space)

High 1-C: High Complex Multiverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are six to seven uncountably infinite levels above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^10 to R^11 (10 to 11-dimensional real coordinate space)

1-B: Hyperverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that are at least 8 uncountably infinite levels above Low 2-C structures (12-dimensional real coordinate space, in ordinary distribution), up to any higher finite number of dimensions.

High 1-B: High Hyperverse level
Characters or objects who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy infinite-dimensional space. Characters who can meddle with spaces whose number of dimensions is uncountably infinite should have a "+" modifier in their Attack Potency section (High Hyperverse level+).

In the part where Albedeon understood the secret of the universe, there is clearly no evidence that he perceived all 26 dimensions, it is based on assumptions, the mind of Albedeon at that moment is not enough to understand 26D. Even Azmoth declares himself the smartest of the 5 universes, even if Albedo is 50 times smarter than him, this does not mean that he will understand 26D.
In addition, you are talking about dimensions that are only known by name, it is not clear how many dimensions the naljians are, they only perceive them. The highest dimensional creature we see in the universe is the contumillia, so alien X should be Possibly 1B.
Asmuth is fully aware of higher dimensions in the verse like the Map of infinity which extends past 17 dimensions of space time.

So saying that Azmuth isn't aware or doesn't know about them is preposterous. He knows higher dimensions exists.
We are not saying that this requires a qualitative hierarchy. We are saying that it should be supported by a quantitative hierarchy. But unfortunately this does not exist....
The tiering system says nothing about a higharcy being needed for spatial dimensions just enough to support their qualitative size. As explained above.

You don't get the point, do you? Creating universe is not the actual reasoning. In case of zeus, you'd have to prove that the creation energy wave traverses accross Hypertimeline. In the case of Ben 10, there are already established Hypertimelines accross which the energy wave travels with sheer expansion.

I will summarize again for you to understand better, there are 26 known dimensions, this is the Naljian statement and it is mentioned here that lower dimensional beings cannot perceive because their minds are not developed and only 1B is given from this context, we do not even know the nature of these dimensions, we do not even know the axis of these dimensions, we only have the name and we probably say 26 dimensions, but These dimensions alone are not enough and in these dimensions energy is infinitely radiating but it is limited to 4D, albedo cannot perceive all 26 dimensions, it is immeasurable for speed, neither hypertimeline nor time independent linear time has nothing to do with time and it only reacts to the creation of time but when we look at the omniverse 80. When we look at the 80th episode of the omniverse, this reaction is not realized in a definite way and I think that these things should be changed to Possibly 1B and the speed should be infinite unless they are proven.
Naljian compares these 26 important dimensions to 3 spatial dimensions. That means that these 26 important dimensions are spatial dimensions. To say that he is talking about universes and not spatial dimensions would mean to say that people can see 3 universes. So clearly these dimensions are spatial dimensions. And that's not the context in which 1-B comes from. 1-B comes from the Omniversal force extending infinitely in all directions in these dimensions. So every axis of these 26 dimensions is infinitely large. So this is where 1-B comes from. And you say that this infinite energy is limited to 4D, but where is the proof? As Celestial_Scaler25 said, Azmuth and Albedo know these higher dimensions exists.

First of all, as written in the profile, it should be hypertimeline, that is, it is not definitely proven, and also when the annihilarg explodes, time is created, space and time are not separate things, reacting to it does not make it immeasurable, reacting to the creation of time is clearly insufficient, the context and the system do not scale the immeasurable speed in this way, and it is wrong to be independent of time, and you have no evidence for this.
Read the cosmology page carefully, Hypertimelines have already been established in Ben 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back