• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien Queen vs Tyrant T-103

Round 1: ðó-103 at disadvantage - it slower, weaker and smaller. So this round automaticaly goes to Round 2.

Round 2: T-103 still at disadvantage but reactions of T-series allows it to catch RPG-7 grenades so he should be able battle AQ and kill it with high difficulty.

Yamatohime said:
Round 1: ðó-103 at disadvantage - it slower, weaker and smaller. So this round automaticaly goes to Round 2.

Round 2: T-103 still at disadvantage but reactions of T-series allows it to catch RPG-7 grenades so he should be able battle AQ and kill it with high difficulty.
I agree for round 1 but for round 2? No way! The Xeno Queen is definitely no slouch when it comes to agility and she should have a clear agility advantage over T-103 in its giant form. For in fact, an Xeno Queen slaughtered an entire ship crew of average Yautja with ease, and your average Yautja is capable of impressive agility feats, such as easily dodging bullets from military grade gunfire at close to point blank range, easily outmaneuvering a speeding sports car, and can dodge RPGs as well with ease.

Besides agility, the Xeno Queen has a great size, strength, durability, and intelligence advantage over T-103 to where there's not much he can do to her.

Seraphic Jade aura said:
Besides agility, the Xeno Queen has a great size, strength, durability, and intelligence advantage over T-103 to where there's not much he can do to her.
T-103 and latter models have height of 5-6 meters and strong enough to kill AQ. As long as T-103 do not suffer head damage (where parasite is placed) he should be OK.

Yamatohime said:
T-103 and latter models have height of 5-6 meters and strong enough to kill AQ. As long as T-103 do not suffer head damage (where parasite is placed) he should be OK.
Oh well I take the size advantage back, as they're similar in size, although the Queen may just be slightly larger. As for them being tough enough to kill the Queen, well I'm not sure as I'm not familiar with any of their best strength feats, but I'd expect the Queen's durability being an issue since a young, gestating Queen withstood a direct hit from a speeding futuristic semi-trailer truck (larger than average).

Although the Queen was knocked down and temporarily dazed, she got back up quickly and easily flipped the entire vehicle (attached to another vehicle) over with just a single hand:

1. http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZ8jeizC2wY2oh4l5k2TGxc#.Vu4fTpr5PIU

2. http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsa7VXh1NGuN3oh4l5k2TGxc#.Vu4fW5r5PIU

3. http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsbzbo2NxNVcUoh4l5k2TGxc#.Vu4fYJr5PIU

Other durability feats include their exoskeleton is bulletproof to most Colonial Marine weaponry, which includes HEAP weapons (High Explosive & Armor Piercing - ammunition). As well as the shoulder cannon of Yautja are ineffective against the Queens.

Then for his weak spot is, which is his head, that shouldn't be an issue for the Queen because of course, Xenomorphs love to head-bite their foes in the head. Or the Queen could also use her large tail and arms with fatal claws to decapitate him, or incapacitate/cripple him by slicing him apart at the waist and limbs.

Not to mention if the Queen does take any damage, her acidic blood should take affect and cripple T-103.

T-103 won't be crippled by simple acid splashes (of course Tyrant Nemesis Type was damaged but still semi-functional after he was dumped into tank full of acid).

The main advantage (and disadvantage in some cases) of T-103 is its humanoid structure. The best physical feat of T-10x series was RE:Damnation movie feat where T-10x model managed to grab BMP-3 that was trying to ram it at full speed. At the same time its human appearance make it harder for fast maneuvers (compared to Lickers).

Basicaly, as long as AQ do not try to engage T-103 second form in real tight CQC she could win. Otherwise it could try to broke AQ's "hand", "legs" or neck.

Yamatohime said:
T-103 won't be crippled by simple acid splashes (of course Tyrant Nemesis Type was damaged but still semi-functional after he was dumped into tank full of acid).

The main advantage (and disadvantage in some cases) of T-103 is its humanoid structure. The best physical feat of T-10x series was RE:Damnation movie feat where T-10x model managed to grab BMP-3 that was trying to ram it at full speed. At the same time its human appearance make it harder for fast maneuvers (compared to Lickers).

Basicaly, as long as AQ do not try to engage T-103 second form in real tight CQC she could win. Otherwise it could try to broke AQ's "hand", "legs" or neck.
Helpful, but I still beg to differ about the acid.. Can you recall what kind of acid the Nemesis type Tyrant was exposed to, like sulfuric acid? Because if it's anything that we currently have in the modern world, then chances are it doesn't compare to Xenomorph acid.

Furthermore, Xenomorph acid is molecular acid that is so corrosive, it can corrode through suits of armor that were designed to be highly resistant to the Xeno's acid, corrode through a spacecraft's hull, dissolve through Colonial Marine APCs, and a splash of acidic blood from your average Xeno is enough to kill one Colonial Marine through their body armor.

With that being said, if T-103 deal too much damage to the Queen, then he should become somewhat crippled by this and impact his ability to fight.

Can you explain to me what advantage his humanoid structure will provide him please? But then again, the Queen has somewhat of a humanoid appearance, just in a biomechanical fashion and would make sense since Xenomorphs' typical host species are humans. Also, when you said he managed to grab a BMP-3, you're actually saying it flipped it over. lifted the tank off the ground, or simply stop it from moving any further?

I just think the Queen's agility would be a problem for T-103 to where it should be hard to keep up as she's fast enough to outperform a ship crew of your average Yautja like nothing. Then her level of intelligence allows her to develop effective strategies in combat, only I think that would depend on the environment of the battle.

However, a Queen did manage to defeat an Xenomorph "King", which was actually a biologically engineered Xenomorph Queen designed to be tougher and larger than the original Xenomorph Queen, a Queen defeated the King Xenomorph by utilizing superior agility and intelligence to defeat it.

What's also something worth of mentioning is how keen and powerful the Queen's claws, tail, and teeth are, which are capable of ripping through Yautja armor (which is completely bulletproof to modern weaponry) with ease, easily rip through Colonial Marine APCs (which are basically futuristic tanks), and even lower caste Xenos have managed to rip through specialized armor made in attempt to resist their built in melee weapons(claws, teeth, tail) by Colonial Marines.

Aliens acid is actualy mix of HCl and H2NO3 (it was mentioned in the first film) - Czar Acid that very effective and can dissolve even Gold. But it's not as good when used on bio-material (slow speed - but almost 100% effect). Basicaly you will need probably around 15-20 liters to dissolve one Tyrant hand to surpass its Regenerationn factor. Some acids even more potent and especialy used to dissolve organic materials (though alkali is probably more potent in this regard).

BMP-3 tried to ram T-10x while moving ~40-55 kph. It grabbed IFV and tried to flip it (but was unable to because BMP-3 was still try to move at full speed). While he was trying to get better footing (after all BMP should weight 18,7 tons while T-10x at best should weight 1-1,5 tons) Leon jumped inside turret and shot its head with the help of Licker.

Their speed are almost equal (RE games shows them slow but movies has superhuman speed and slightly better reactions).

Claws and tails wise... AQ looks like Anubis BOW (or was it other BOW). And Tyrants as the most obidient BOWs should have knowledge how to deal with other BOWs (to protect their masters).

EDIT: Colonial Marines should have made their armor from Glass. Alien Acid won't be able to dissolve glass.

Yamatohime said:
Aliens acid is actualy mix of HCl and H2NO3 (it was mentioned in the first film) - Czar Acid that very effective and can dissolve even Gold. But it's not as good when used on bio-material (slow speed - but almost 100% effect). Basicaly you will need probably around 15-20 liters to dissolve one Tyrant hand to surpass its Regenerationn factor. Some acids even more potent and especialy used to dissolve organic materials (though alkali is probably more potent in this regard).

BMP-3 tried to ram T-10x while moving ~40-55 kph. It grabbed IFV and tried to flip it (but was unable to because BMP-3 was still try to move at full speed). While he was trying to get better footing (after all BMP should weight 18,7 tons while T-10x at best should weight 1-1,5 tons) Leon jumped inside turret and shot its head with the help of Licker.

Their speed are almost equal (RE games shows them slow but movies has superhuman speed and slightly better reactions).

Claws and tails wise... AQ looks like Anubis BOW (or was it other BOW). And Tyrants as the most obidient BOWs should have knowledge how to deal with other BOWs (to protect their masters).

EDIT: Colonial Marines should have made their armor from Glass. Alien Acid won't be able to dissolve glass.
Well I don't know about that, as I haven't seen the first film but I do recall it being mentioned that their acid was molecular from a video clip. Also, Xeno acid can dissolve through glass, according to Alien: Resurrection.

Can you also provide a video of T-103 from the movie dealing with the BMP if you can so I can try to get a better picture of it? Including how fast he is please? As for the Anubis, I think you mean some other type of BOW because structurally, Anubis is more like a bat in shape and they are of course different biologically.

Glass and glass are different types glasses. Basicaly the chemicaly resistant glass is the best answer for alien acid (since aliens pierce through vest either way).

I can show only picture... T-103 trying to flip 18,7 tons BMP-3 but since BMP was moving (driver just pushed gas pedal) and shooting it couldn't concetrate his strenght.

T-10x vs BMP-3

Yamatohime said:
Glass and glass are different types glasses. Basicaly the chemicaly resistant glass is the best answer for alien acid (since aliens pierce through vest either way).

I can show only picture... T-103 trying to flip 18,7 tons BMP-3 but since BMP was moving (driver just pushed gas pedal) and shooting it couldn't concetrate his strenght.
Well the glass that the Xeno acid dissolved into was spacecraft glass, but I'm not sure about its effect with direct contact with chemically resistant glass. What does come to mind is if spitting acid on T-103's face would help? Since doesn't T-103 rely on mainly on sight to find his foes and if the Queen spits acid, could that blind him?

Actually, I just found a video clip including the part T-103 is trying to flip over the tank and it appears that he would've been able to, but his head was blasted off before he could do so. With that being said, who do you think has the strength advantage? My money is on the Queen so far, bringing up the large semi-trailer truck type vehicle back and another feat from the AvP movie when the Queen was able to hold up the weight of a water tower-like structure while holding onto an icy surface.

What I also believe will put this in the Queen's favor is her reach advantage over T-103, by using her tail so she won't have to get to close anyways and wear him down. BTW, how quick does T-103 regenerate? I just remembered too, Xenomorphs do seemingly have a low form of Regenerationn, according to Alien: Resurrection when Ripley's hand was impaled with a knife and the cut between her hand regenerated back shortly in the next scene IIRC and if not, it was another cut she received that regenerated back.

This does extend to many AvP or video games that include the Xenomorphs where their given the ability to regenerate, albeit somewhat slow and I've heard that from the first when Xenomorph's exoskeletons are cracked and bleed (basically a cut), the crack will replace its surface with polarized silicon but the crack will still be visible, like a scar.

Well, to put it bluntly:

Speed and Mobility: AQ has slight movement advantage and better mobility (she is till able to move over walls). But combat speed wise they both equal.

Battle Performance: T-103 has slight advantage in CQC (it actualy can perform grabs and holds), but AQ has advantage in distance unless T-103 can grab something (like constuction bar) and wield as club.

Overall Strenght: T-103 has advantage by feats (atempt to flip ~19 tons speeding BMP-3) is superior to shrugging off ATV (by it design it looks like Russian ATV for polar expeditions - they wieght around 3 tons but has size of truck).

Overall Abilities: T-103 has mid-low Regenerationn, can ignore small arms fire up to 0.50 and minor adaptability, AQ probably has low Regenerationn, bullet proof to small arms up to 7,62 (and to some degree to 0.50 probably), acid blood and minor adaptability. AQ has slight advantage.

Overall Result: AQ could win if she manage to hit T-103 head with her tail (if she won't be able to do it in the first atempt or wiff - the second atempt will end probably in T-103 grabbing AQ tail and smashing her into the walls and ground, AQ durability will downplay there). AQ has nice chances to ambush T-103 too, but if she do not manage to defeat it - it will adapt and can force CQC where his superior stenght and ability to ignore damage by acid will grant him overall advantage.

Yamatohime said:
Well, to put it bluntly:

Speed and Mobility: AQ has slight movement advantage and better mobility (she is till able to move over walls). But combat speed wise they both equal.

Battle Performance: T-103 has slight advantage in CQC (it actualy can perform grabs and holds), but AQ has advantage in distance unless T-103 can grab something (like constuction bar) and wield as club.

Overall Strenght: T-103 has advantage by feats (atempt to flip ~19 tons speeding BMP-3) is superior to shrugging off ATV (by it design it looks like Russian ATV for polar expeditions - they wieght around 3 tons but has size of truck).

Overall Abilities: T-103 has mid-low Regenerationn, can ignore small arms fire up to 0.50 and minor adaptability, AQ probably has low Regenerationn, bullet proof to small arms up to 7,62 (and to some degree to 0.50 probably), acid blood and minor adaptability. AQ has slight advantage.

Overall Result: AQ could win if she manage to hit T-103 head with her tail (if she won't be able to do it in the first atempt or wiff - the second atempt will end probably in T-103 grabbing AQ tail and smashing her into the walls and ground, AQ durability will downplay there). AQ has nice chances to ambush T-103 too, but if she do not manage to defeat it - it will adapt and can force CQC where his superior stenght and ability to ignore damage by acid will grant him overall advantage.
Nice work indeed, but I beg to differ on certain parts...

In terms of agility and combat speed, I just don't see how T-103, although capable of catching RPGs on occasion, compares to the Queen taking out an entire crew of Yautja in a quick session. Then like I said, Yautja can effortlessly evade squads of soldiers firing barrages of military grade and futuristic gunfire at close or even point blank range.

As well as avoiding bazooka rockets like nothing, easily outrunning a speeding sports car, moving so fast they look like an invisible blur to some soldiers' eyes, and fight so fast that an expert martial artist couldn't follow the movements of an adolescent Yautja.

Including a time where a pack of your average Yautja which were able to dodge attacks and pressurized acid bursting from an army of Xenomorphs, as well as dodging plasma blasts from full-auto plasma rifles at the same time. Hell, another scan had a Yautja fighting so fast, he killed 4 CIA troops in one scan and a group of CIA agents couldn't land any bullets on the Hunter.

Lastly, a Yautja had managed to evade being hit at all by an army of around 160 soldiers, all armed with full-auto machine guns, some snipers, anti-air guns aimed down, and mortars all unsuccessful due to how agile the Hunter was. With that being said, do you still find T-103 being fast enough to keep up with the Queen, who was able to easily fight and slaughter the somewhat large crew of Yautja by simply fighting faster than they could react? Plus, a Queen did avoid gunfire from a futuristic giant robotic suit armed with a large turret as an arm and from watching clips of T-103 in those movies, he doesn't seem quite fast in combat, although his running speed went up compared to his game version.

For battle performance, well keep in mind the Queen also has more options in CQC, with her tail, inner jaw, teeth, massive head-crest to head-butt, a second pair of smaller arms, and acid spit into his face. The Queen can also perform grabs and holds, like what lower caste Xenomorphs do to humans and the "finishing moves" from the AvP:2010 game may be the best example of this.

As for T-103 grabbing something like a club in the battlefield, well we don't even know where the battle takes place as of yet. Even then, if he uses a club, lower caste Xenos have proven they have some degree of using disarming tactics and considering the Queen's IQ is genius level at 175, then I don't see how she wouldn't try to disarm or make something like a club useless, such as by slitting it apart or her acid blood will do the trick.

On strength, I can confirm that the vehicle that one young Queen was struck by was not even close to being a Russian ATV. I've seen the comic myself and it was a futuristic semi-trailer truck designed to haul Rhynth (alien cattle that can reach nearly the size of an Elephant) which also was attached to a smaller vehicle.

What is more impressive is not only was the Queen not a fully mature one and did this right after it got struck by the same vehicle, but this was when it interrupted its gestation period, putting it in a weaken state until it got loose and managed to still push over the vehicle like nothing with one hand for the most part. This would at LEAST put Queens in the 50 class range (according to wiki standards however), although it appears Queens, especially a fully matured one, it even tougher than this anyways.

Plus, as mentioned before, the Queen from the first AvP film was able to hold up the weight of some large structure, which I thought could be full of water and if it wasn't, it engulfed the water from the body of water either way if it wasn't. Even more impressive though, she was able to hold up its weight while holding onto an icy surface, but she eventually slipped off and fell into the water (watch from 1:13 to 2:08):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sE-YwK6_PI

Thus, I side for the Queen on strength.

For durability, I know for sure that the Queen is indeed bulletproof to even .50 bullets and even HEAP (High Explosive Armor Piercing) and autocannon rounds by Colonial Marine weaponry, which don't do jack to the Queen's exoskeleton, and was even stated in AvP:2010. Not to mention in Alien: Colonial Marines video game had the Queen unable to be harmed by any sort of munition the Colonial Marines shot at her.

As for adaptability, that might be higher for the Queen when you consider her IQ was stated to be 175.

Back