• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superboy has more skills and better regen but not sure what he does about the thunderclap, tho I'm not sure if that's enough for a wincon

Superboy has the LS, regen and skill advantage. Not sure what's the AP difference, but he apparently downscales from Blue Beetle, who is WAY above She-Hulk.

Last edited:
So it's been changed to Queen Maeve, who scales above 0.0486 Tons. She also has the LS advantage and probably skill as well. Her bracelets and costume also scale WAY above She-Hulk's AP

Last edited:
How bout a tyrant with zero listed abilities?

Hmmm

Guess I'll vote Tyrant via LS and his claw giving him piercing damage, SH is likely more skilled though I guess so its viable

It's superior LS vs superior intelligence. Tyrant does have a huge-ass claw but She-Hulk has low regeneration as an answer to that. Can see it going both ways really. I'll hold off on voting for now and see what others have to say on this.

Last edited:
Idk if low regen can have her survive being impaled by Tyrant, which he does do after grabbing you which he also does in combat often. Intelligence might help but Tyrant can grab and fight folks like RE1 Chris and Jill who even before then had years of military/swat training and had fought monsters that could oneshot them like hunters. Granted Tyrant isn't all that intelligent but the thing still stands in my eyes.

I see Tyrant taking this mid diff, She Hulk can bob and weave about and whittle Tyrant down but the instant he gets a grab off which he will attempt often in cqc she'll be restrained and shivved.

Idk if low regen can have her survive being impaled by Tyrant, which he does do after grabbing you which he also does in combat often. Intelligence might help but Tyrant can grab and fight folks like RE1 Chris and Jill who even before then had years of military/swat training and had fought monsters that could oneshot them like hunters. Granted Tyrant isn't all that intelligent but the thing still stands in my eyes.

I see Tyrant taking this mid diff, She Hulk can bob and weave about and whittle Tyrant down but the instant he gets a grab off which he will attempt often in cqc she'll be restrained and shivved.
Fair point. Voting Tyrant for now

Kind of sounds like the Tyrant wins it via its claws, although, shouldn't the Tyrant have Natural Weaponry in its profile on account of the claws?

In fairness, when a character is intentionally created and written to tell a large number of people that they're garbage just for being born, that character is bound to receive some dislike in response.

Is this just bias then?
Hey, when I made She-Hulk vs Homelander I did so fully expecting her to win. I even stood by her having superior skill in the thread, since unlike Homelander she actually knows what getting hurt feels like.

Her losses are definitely due to her lack of power overall, and she isn't being treated any differently from Homelander and Tighten, two other characters people like to bash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back