• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex mercer with IG solos your verse.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Alex Mercer IG
Same as the other verse solo threads about him.

Rounds 1 and 2 are with MCU gauntlet.

Rounds 3 and 4 are with Comic gauntlet.

Rounds 1 and 3 are "gauntlet" matches.(I regret nothing.)

Rounds 2 and 4 are he gets dropped into the verse and allowed to explore at his leisure.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Changed it.
"Alex is at peak and is allowed Force Multipliers.

Speed Equalized.

Round 1: Gauntlet Scenario

Round 2: Alex is randomly dropped into your verse and allowed to explore at his leisure"

Put this in the OP list, to help other users know what Mercer is going to do in those verses.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Alex snaps his fingers and the fictional omniverse gets infected, better?
XD

I was more of talking which fictional settings he solos and which he doesn't, but sure. :p

DeathNoodles said:
XD

I was more of talking which fictional settings he solos and which he doesn't, but sure. :p
I know, I just didn't wanted to go over them, so I said 'Fictional Omniverse' which includes everything fictional.

But's let's see if he solos my verses or not:

Medaka Box: Alex snaps his fingers.

Mass Effect: Alex snaps his fingers.

Halo: Alex snaps his fingers.

Bleach: Alex snaps his fingers.

Shingeki no Kyojin: Alex snaps his fingers.

Alex fingers too OP.

I'll start.

To Aru Majutsu No Index:

Round 1: He wipes everything else with the MCU IG, but hard stops at Aleister Crowley, Othinus, and the other Magic Gods.

Round 2: He starts off with amping his diseases to cosmic levels with the IG, but Aleister and the Magic Gods says "lol no".

Round 3: He has much more hax than before with the Comic IG, but I'm not even sure the Comic IG has a good enough Conceptual Manipulation (and if it is Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation), and I'm even sure it would work on higher-dimensional entities that is the Magic Gods and Aleister. He probably stops at them still.

Round 4: Same thing as around 3, but at least Touma and his Imagine Breaker is his plaything now.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
What tier is Imagine Breaker?
Low 2-C is the cap for its Nullification. Anything beyond that is beyond the Imagine Breaker's ability to affect them (since the dragons popping out of Touma's severed arm got curbstomped by 50/50 Othinus).

Does that means the Invisible Thing can compete with Comic IG?

No.

The Invisible Thing got curbstomped by 50/50 Othinus, whose Tier is unknown. Only the Full Magic God Othinus is High 1-C.

Back