• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When does she use her soul Manip and reality warping becausevthats thd only thing beating his regen

Well he's 8A so Mercer can just slap him immediately and Alex spreading Gas kills literally everyone Zonda included

Technically he's buffed to Zonda's level since he can damage Gunvolt when summoned (Or, more accurately, duplicated) by Zonda.

Also he's an illusion, as are Zonda's other "summons"

She does have teleport and can use her powers throughout an entire area. Espesially when boodlusted she'd probably have an illusionary duplicate do most of her fighting for her.

So she has one way to bypass mercers regen, while he simply needs to absorb her/or infect her. she can create a illusionary duplicate but does that cover infected/heat vision (Note infected vision shows everyone regardless of the presence of virus in their bodies)

True, how high is she liable to go? she's bloodlusted meaning she'll start with the intent to kill, without prior knowledge is she liable to avoid mercer? Or would she get close to finish him off, how does she fight? Bloodlust means she's pulling out the the stops to finish mercer quickly, it doesn't mean she has any idea just how dangerous he actually is, nor the fact she needs to remain two hundred meters away to avoid his gass.

He can't mindhax uninfected unless Im forgetting something... Though blood lusted does give mercer an advatage in back up as he can start converting the city around him into infected to assist him in driving off/hunting down zonda. Especially since some of his infected can fly...

Civillians can't interfere/take part in the fight, as far as I know they are still there, and they cease to be civillians when they're infected. IIRC Which I might not sorry if thats the case!

regardles looking over her profile she's sadistic to some extent and doesn't seem liable to remain outside the range of mercers gas/reach without prior knowledge, going for the kill right away doesn't make her more cautious/knowledgeable about her opponent. She doesn't know he has a gass that can kill her at range.

I'm pretty sure they talked about this in Ultron vs Superman.

They are technically civillians even if they get infected.

Nope they get converted into infected life forms with no traces of their original personalities/abilities/concouisness. Broken down into more blacklight at a molecular level, at that point they cease to be civillians, they are blacklight, connected to mercers hive mind.

Looking over the supes fight it seems like a vastly different situation. Ultron taking control of the tech of earth wouldn't help him beat super man but it would destract him via harming several humans.

Mercers move isn't a distraction, its literally him creating back up. Saying with his biomass he can create a few infected regardless of the civillians so the point remains he could make a flyer to assist him.

Saying all that regardless my other points remain, zondah doesn't know mercer can kill her at high range, and bloodlusted doesn't change her usual level of caution. So for the moment I see her flying above mercre/hiding as she uses duplicates, mercer spots her with infected vision and moves into range to gass. She doesn't know the range/danger of the gass and finds her body broken down at the molecular level. Lets add in the fact she doesn't realize how high alex can jump, nor the range of his whipfist.

That's alright. Still, Zonda can create armies of her own that would more or less be immune to the virus, while Teseo can just digitize everyone. Still, Zonda will struggle to not get infected. How long does infection take?

Does she consider teso her most powerful asset? Is that the move she'd go for when aiming for the kill, Would she keep the neccesarry two hundred meter distance to avoid the gass? Will she be aware of alex ability to detect her presence

How far can Mercer spread the gas? They'd probably be pretty far away from one another. Zonda should upscale from Tenjian (Due to being far more powerful then him), who can cover an entire city in ice.

two hundred meters, How liable is she to do that though? She's bloodlusted, she doesn't know mercers powers or abilities, she has no knowledge of the threat mercer represents. Would she maintain her distance when going for the kill? Im not saying she can't but her profile doesn't note she perfers high range/distance tatics. And with no prior knowledge even bloodlusted she has no reason to go on the defensive and maintain her distance.

Yeah but how far away does she stay? In character does she fly over two hundred meters away? Does she hide from a threat she doesn't know about? Im not saying she gets in melee range, she doesn't need to, she needs to maintain a range of over two hundred meters, she needs to do that with no prior knowledge, preferablly well above two hundred meters in the air as alex has some strong jumps.

She usually flies overhead, though within jumping distance for a superhuman like Gunvolt. Still, she does prefer to send duplicates to fight first when she's in character.

Mercer as type 6 immortality and Power Nullification so im giving this one to Alex Mercer (Sorry if i spelt Nullification wrong) There are more reasons on why i think Alex would win so ill put that in the next comment

What's the powernull actually null? I assume he needs to get the virus in Zonda first. Also, Type 6 immortality means jack diddly squat if the entire area is frozen over and turned into data.

So keep in mind that Mercer as resistance to Mind Control And as Mind Manipulation which he can use to his advantage in battle to Manipulate the mind of Zonda and either make her kill herself or harm her to a certain degree. If theres any evidence of Zonda having mind control resistance please send a link or let me know

Alex Mercer can create powerful shockwaves by landing on the ground really hard. He also as sould manipulation with the parasites and viruses.

Like i said, if theres any evidence of Zonda being resistant to Diseases or Viruses please let me know

He probably has to actually infect Zonda first.

OH YEAH! USE SHOCKWAVES ON THE PERSON THAT'S CONSTANTLY FLYING! GOOD IDEA!

Zonda dosn't need to resist because she has a huge range advantage and hax that can put Alex down for good.

So shes not liable to maintain a range that will actually matter from what you mentioned. Correction she has a hax that will put mercer down, one shes not liable use right away, freezing that is less then absolute zero is useless against mid high regen. so at the moment she appears in the air above mercer after summoning several duplicates and ends up infected...

edit honestly bloodlust may harm her here, she's not liable to use probing attacks since she's going straight for the kill...

Further edit to be fair you did just state she usually maintains jumping distance...That is not a good range to be in with mercer.

The pen or the sword said:
freezing that is less then absolute zero is useless against mid high regen.
Well let me tell you something. Tenjian's freezing is apparently below Absolute Zero.

And he freezes on the Molecular level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back