• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs crocodile(one piece)

I know were probably going to get a upgrade soon but in the meantime, a sandy bi vs a cranky bi

Croc: 7A

Alex: 7C

Fight is in Now York

Ok Crocs got one win con, how does his transmutation work.

edit looking at it his transmutation can't just convert his opponents, he has no other means to bypass alex regen, he may be able to force an incon using his elemental intagibility but alex has feats of infecting concrete and street lamps so its iffy. So for the moment this is either incon or a stomp.

Scales to redlight in prototype 1, death is better at finding the scans...

edit even ignoring that for the moment crocs best case scenario is an incon...

Damn Well at least I got an Incon instead of A total STOMP. We can get somebody in here that knows a bite More about croc.

I forgot that was an acceptable wincon, yeah never mind alex either infects, or outlives and theirs nothing croc can do about it as he doesn't seem to be able to convert his opponents directly into sand. Thus he has no means to bypass alex regen, So this is a stomp

Back