• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Kidd VS Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off of Alex's profilem it seems like he should take this. Assuming he has all his items, he should be able to read Frieza's mind and beat him down with his enlarged fists, as well as his fire manipulation. It also helps that he has a sword, allowing for extended melee range similar to Trunks. And that he can temporarily create clones of himself. Alex's powerups may be short, be seeing as how he has the AP advantage, Low 4-C vs likely 4-C, he should take this somewhat handily.

I'll give it to Alex, mid dif.

it seems alex kiddi s upgraded to high 4-C, but so will frieza in his final form, i saw on a blog, so its still equal in terms of AP

but other reasons are valid

Alex Kidd: 1

Frieza: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Not voting yet I don't know much about Alex the Kidd never played the games. Who has the greater ap. And no Alex is still 4-B.

I'll vote for Frieza. His 4-B form is far above baseline unlike Alex's. He should be able to outlast Alex's invulnerability and completely wipe him out.

How far above baseline is Frieza?

Frieza still will be unable to land a hit due to his mind manipulation. Assuming Alex can switch his power-ups at will, he can easily just use the ones that will be the most effective.

Frieza outclasses many fighters who themselves vastly outclass baseline solar system busters.

If I were to give a power scale:

Frieza >>>> Ultimate Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks >>>> SSJ3 Goku >> SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Gohan > Super Perfect Cell (Baseline)

And an AoE attack should be more than enough considering the AP gap, the extent of Alex Kidd's mind manipulation is just predicting the opponent's next move.

Litentric Teon said:
How far above baseline is Frieza?
Frieza still will be unable to land a hit due to his mind manipulation. Assuming Alex can switch his power-ups at will, he can easily just use the ones that will be the most effective.
indeed what alex kidd can,

@Jobbo

But the question is, what is his AP? Regardless of how he measures up on the show, if it is not quantifiable, then it cannot be used. You can be two times as strong a stomp a fighter of the same tier just to give an example.

@BattleReviews

Thank you.

There's no exact number since this wiki doesn't use Daizenshuu multipliers, but even using only the 50x SSJ multiplier he ends up thousands of times above baseline via powerscaling.

I don't see why not, his final form is universal and there's no reason to have such a tremendous gap between his first and final forms.

Because the tremendous gap does exists. Even if he was borderline 4-A the gap would still be enormous

But being a minimal amount above baseline makes no sense even massively lowballing him, though. The SSJ & SSJ2 multipliers at least should be usable since Zamasu said Goku's power became many tens of times greater when he became an SSJ2.

Kaltias said:
Frieza isn't thousands of times above baseline
If we were realistic he'd be 3-B, tho. Unless you think he is restraining billions of times from his final form.

Frieza probably should be 3-B at least considering Frost uses the same forms as him and his first form provided a slight challenge to Base Goku.

But with that being the case, Frieza doesn't even have a 4-B form then.

@Jobbo

If Frieza shouldn't have a 4-B form, then I'd recommend making a CRT for such.

However, assuming he's not that much above baseline, Alex should take it for the original reasons I gave, minus having the AP advantage of course.

He's at least 4x baseline since SSJ2 Gohan almost stalemated Cell's Solar Kamehameha at half his power, and then Gohan provided half the energy needed for Buu to be revived. So that's 4x baseline at absolute minimum even assuming he's only equal to Fat Buu.

Okay. Thanks. I'm essentially assuming that he's not high enough to one shot. At this level, a 4x increase shouldn't be enough to one shot, so my points will stand.

4x is the same difference at any level, why wouldn't it be enough to oneshot? Gohan completely obliterated Cell and he was pretty much equal to him in his weakened state.

And furthermore, how can Alex deal any decent damage to Frieza who on top of having over 4x greater durability is naturally far more resilient due to his physiology? Kaioken x20 Goku was pretty much equal to him and he caught his strongest attack with one hand, there's no way that a guy with less than a quarter of his power can damage him.

Kaioken x20 was also significantly weaker than Frieza, which Alex is not.

4x is not the same difference at every level. For the lower tiers, it may be enough to one shot, but the higher up you go the stronger the durability becomes, and the harder it becomes to destroy with one shot. A 4x AP difference here is not enough for Alex to be unable to deal decent damage to Frieza (otherwise this would simply be a stomp). It simply takes more hits on the part of Alex to do so. Which, as I've stated, should be fairly simple considering he can read Frieza's mind, create duplicates of himself, and use a sword for extended melee combat, which makes it even harder for Frieza to land solid hits. Frieza being 4x stronger doesn't give him answers to Alex's abilities at all. It simply means he'll be able to survive a bit longer before he's put down. Honestly, the ability to read Frieza's mind and score major hits with his sword is what really give it to him here. And with speed equalized, it'll be difficult for Frieza to gain any distance to spam his ki blasts, not to mention that Alex has some long range techniques of his own that he can use to combat Frieza's to close the gap.

Any evidence to back that up? The gap between Super Buu and Ultimate Gohan was less than 2x and that fight was utterly one-sided, 4x would be enough for Frieza to casually stomp all over Alex.

Also, Goku stopped Trunks' sword with a finger, and the androids casually shattered it. And when King Cold tried to use it against Trunks he just caught it effortlessly. All of these were less than 2x gaps, Alex's sword would simply shatter the second it touches Frieza.

Jobbo said:
Also, Goku stopped Trunks' sword with a finger, and the androids casually shattered it. And when King Cold tried to use it against Trunks he just caught it effortlessly. All of these were less than 2x gaps, Alex's sword would simply shatter the second it touches Frieza.
androids are metalic humans, its why its shattered

The derailment is serious here.

First Form Frieza >>>>>>>>>> Any buu saga character for the simple fact that the moment he started powering up to his final form/base Goku and Vegeta got surprised due to how strong he was. And he was already above Ultimate Gohan casually.

androids are made to look like humans, but are actually robots, its hard to tell the diffrent for the most part

No they're not, they're just enhanced humans. In Super Bulma states that 18 was originally a human enhanced at the cellular level to gain her abilities, and even in the original manga she says they only received bio-organic upgrades.

only in DBZ at least, real life calls that cyborgs for some reason, but sure, if thats the case, but otherwise she would feel that time bomb in her before

Who says she didn't feel it? She knew it was in her. And she can give birth, so she's clearly a biological human.

Also, you don't necessarily feel things placed inside you. Pacemakers, for instance. Doctors also occasionally leave surgical tools inside patients that go unnoticed for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back