• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Kidd VS Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean it isn't massive? Characters get completely stomped with less than 2x gaps. Also, it isn't actually 4x, there's other clear power increases I didn't bother to mention. For instance, Buu absorbing Gotenks and confirming his power was added to his own, which would make him 8x baseline at minimum. I've only bothered to scale Frieza up to the point where he'd win effortlessly.

By the way, absorbing Gotenks allowed Buu to completely fodderize Gohan who was destroying him earlier This shows that a <50% gap is more than enough to have a one-sided match.

Not all of them, just the ones around Planet Aries. And making a few constellations disappear, and not even instantaneously, is barely solar system level, more like the high end of 4-C.

I can't believe people actually think Alex stands a chance. If Cell, sans Regenerationn, gained a few gimmicky abilities would he stand a chance against Frieza? Of course not. It's the same for Alex.

Ziggurat's only feat is stealing the Zodiac signs, there's absolutely nothing placing him anywhere close to Frieza's level.

Blueblur24 said:
So what is Alex's ap compared to frieza's
He has nothing to put him over baseline. On the other hand, as I listed above Frieza is at least over 8x baseline.

By the way, if 8x isn't enough to convince you I can still go much bigger. There's still quite a few gaps I haven't brought up yet for the sake of saving time and space, but I can bring them out if you think Frieza needs to be dozens of times greater in AP to take the win here.

PaChi2 said:
If Alex is only baseline 4-B frieza oneshots, just saying.
He should be. He only fought Ziggurat who was stealing the Zodiac signs which is a 4-C feat, we're assuming he's 4-B for the sake of this discussion.

Looking at his profile, why is he 4-B at all? Making "stars disappear" isn't 4-B unless it is a lot of them. And that assumes it was done simultaneously, which the profile doesn't imply.

Assaltwaffle said:
Looking at his profile, why is he 4-B at all? Making "stars disappear" isn't 4-B unless it is a lot of them. And that assumes it was done simultaneously, which the profile doesn't imply.
Yeah, we're already generous even putting him at 4-B, let alone in the league of Frieza who's far above baseline.

Well, I'll widen the gap a little more just in case. SSJ2 Gohan at half power was able to defeat Cell, so SSJ2 is at least 2x SSJ. SSJ2 Gohan isn't much weaker than SSJ2 Goku and provided half the energy needed to revive Fat Buu who SSJ3 Goku dominated, so SSJ3 is at least 2x SSJ2 and 4x SSJ.

SSJ Gotenks was stronger than Fat Buu, so he should at least match his 4x baseline rating. Then applying the 4x SSJ3 boost would bring him up to 16x baseline. Then Buu who is his equal absorbing him would go up to 32x baseline.

So yeah, Frieza now has a 32x AP advantage over Alex. Surely I don't need to increase it more than this.

You dont need to put it like that.

Frieza oneshots SSj Gohan who is Buu Saga Ultimate Gohan level, the fact that he casually oneshots a character above baseline means that he'd do the same to a baseline.

I already pointed out that he was vastly above baseline at the start but it was ignored, so I've shifted to demonstrating that even completely lowballing him to Buu Arc level strength he's still far above Alex.

Taking another look at the reasons provided in Alex's favor, it's kind of hilarious now that I'm thinking of Gohan. If only Gohan could enlarge his fists and control fire, he would have defeated Frieza.

Alright. Here's my issue with the arguments here:

We've gone from saying that Frieza is 4x baseline, to saying that he's 8x baseline, to saying that he's potentially 32x baseline.

You guys cannot just keep busting out multipliers and simply applying them to boast Frieza's power. If someone could provide me with a concrete number, or a singular, concrete multiplier to baseline, without any kind of head canon, I would appreciate it.

Also, if Alex gets one shot then I don't see how this would be anything other than a stomp. Alex's abilities aren't potent enough to avoid literally every single thing Frieza could throw at him. That being said, one single number for Frieza's AP, or one multiplier to baseline needs to be given. If it's enough to oneshot, then it should be closed due to it being a stomp. If it's not enough, then I stand by my reasons.

There is one thing Alex can do. Thanks to his invulnerability Alex can survive for a brief moment and beg for his life or try to hide.

Also, that's a pretty nice dichotomy there. If Alex wins, it's a fair fight, but if Frieza wins it's a stomp and shouldn't be accepted. Though I do agree Alex has no business even being in 4-B, let alone facing Frieza, it's the same as pitting poor Cell against him.

And lol @ only a little AP difference.

@Jobbo

That does't the answer the question. I am aware of how my statement seems, but it is true. Having someone who can one shot another is unfair with said other person doesn't have any hax potent enough to make it a fair fight. Frieza having the AP advantage does even things out, I agree there. But having the advantage enough to one shot seems stompish imo, given their skill sets. Neither one is super hax but one can one shot the other, that's certainly stompy imo, as there's nothing that Alex can really do given his skill set. He wouldn't be able to adequately hurt Frieza, and then would be subsequently one shot. That's a stomp. Frieza having only a moderate AP advantage makes things more fair, because then the abilities Alex has can actually play a roll in the fight, rather than them just being a means to not die within the first few seconds. And that would assume he starts with invincibility.

But most importantly, I would appreciate an answer to the question. I'm not sure how strong Frieza is in his 4-B form, so a number of multiplier to baseline would be appreciated.

PaChi2 said:
If Alex is only baseline 4-B frieza oneshots, just saying.
as I said, Frieza oneshots in canon people who can oneshot people who can oneshot a baseline 4-B.

In my personal, controversial opinion, even Base Gotenks is considerably above Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

That makes the gap even more ridiculous.

Kepekley23 said:
In my personal, controversial opinion, even Base Gotenks is considerably above Super Saiyan 3 Goku.
That makes the gap even more ridiculous.
There's evidence for that. After training in the RoSAT Trunks says they should be about equal to Super Buu in a regular state fusion. This is supported by Piccolo thinking they might have a chance before he realizes they can go SSJ even after fusing, so Base Gotenks is comparable to Initial Super Buu who is far above Pre-RoSAT SSJ Gotenks who is already in SSJ3 tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back