• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The strongest - the coolest - the kinght among knights - the LN Protagonist who isn't Protagonist , the deus ex machina -> Rei-cha

VS

The keikaku man himself

Wqw

VS

Wq

Alister want to build world without stairs but reinhard won't let him , as the The hero fight the boss who would win ?

This is Reid Reinhard

1-equal speed

2-in character

Rei-chan :

keikaku : 6

LordAizenSama said:
Does Reinhard underestimate his opponents?
On the contrary, he overestimates them, he isn't aware just how op he is compared to everyone else.

So let me get this straight, aleister will be 10x more powerful than what his targets believe him to be, and he can up to multiversal+ levels? Don't think this would end well for reinhard since he really has no hax in base and will seemingly get out muscled here.

I actually didn't take that into account , that make bad match for Reinhard it's may not be fair

should i chane to reid reinhard ?

It is a bad match for reinhard, he always overestimate his opponents, he acts like he is a normal knight and is average like everyone one else, when he is a monster and ridiculously op compared to everyone else. He would think aleister could match him and aleister gets 10x more powerful than him in base, and there is nothing reinhard can do about it since he has no hax.

This aleister guy is ridiculous being able to boost himself to multiverse+ levels...

Don't know about with reid, i am not sure if he thinks anyone is on his level with reid since he usually goes for the one shot, and no one has matched him with it yet. This might be a stomp for both characters.

Base Reinhard would make this stomp now i think about it , Reinhard will think Alister is equal to him then that wil put Alister 10 times above Reinhard and he will one shot him ultimately , when i made this match i thought Reinhard would underestimate Alister actually

Yeah Alister is ridiculous in theory he can stomp all the magic gods but he never showed feat for that

Reid reinhard would make things much more interesting , although alister can make 1 billion possibilities of himself you can't kill him in one shout

hmm this maybe miss match i dunno

Celestial Pegasus said:
On the contrary, he overestimates them, he isn't aware just how op he is compared to everyone else.

So let me get this straight, aleister will be 10x more powerful than what his targets believe him to be, and he can up to multiversal+ levels? Don't think this would end well for reinhard since he really has no hax in base and will seemingly get out muscled here.
Yeah it goes up to 2-A levels, Overestimating is very bad, since his power increases to 10x what the opponent expects. Even worse is that this effect stacks, so when reinhard sees the 10x attack hes going to expect thats his level of power, then it increases to 10x that

Base might be a stomp, I don't know how well his blessings can help out. What does Reid do again?

^in short when Alister tell his opponents about his ability or they figure it out that would make his power goes up to 100x instead

Reinhard only have what is listed to him and he have literally no hax attacks in base

hmm this turned out to be bad match somehow although i don't understand how this any different than ken match

Ken has hax, reinhard only has resistance plus he overestimates people in base. With reid reinhard is in straight bloodlusted mode, and probably doesn't think anyone is on his level since no one has actually matched him with reid so far, and he is straight up off the bat is going to let out an energy blast that engulfs several kilometers and reduces his enemy to nothing with his matter manipulation. Either way it's a stomp for either of them, not a good matchup i think.

Actually, Aleister could avoid such attacks without much issue by moving anywhere on the planet with his bilocation and attack with curses from there

Even if it hit he would only kill one Aleister.. Yeah..

Although considering Reinhard has resistance to curses it might take the blasting rod being used a dozen times to surpass reinhard in reid

Can aleister make the rod increase 10x by himself, or is it solely based on how strong his opponents think he is?

It's the latter. the opponent would observe the 10x stronger attack and think that's his power level, then the next attack increases by 10 again, etc etc

I see, then if his opponents don't think he is as strong as them in the first place he won't be 10x stronger than them, and also if his curses don't work on them, he is kinda screwed even with his billions of selves then, would definitely take a while to kill them all though.

The Everlasting said:
Isn't another one of them born every four seconds?
And they can all like hop around the planet right? Then there really is no way of putting him down, unless you nuke the planet i guess.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I see, then if his opponents don't think he is as strong as them in the first place he won't be 10x stronger than them, and also if his curses don't work on them, he is kinda screwed even with his billions of selves then, would definitely take a while to kill them all though.
Right, his first attack would be 500megatons since thats his base APx10, the second attack would be 5 gigaton, the third will be 50 gigaton, etc etc. eventually it will surpass reinhards ap/dura

@ever yes roughly, one more for every "if" in his life. IE: if he went to the park or not

Wait so in addition to the whole if you think he is this strong, he gets 10x stronger than what you thought, he will still be getting 10x regardless of whether you thought he was weak or not?

And you have to kill billions of him that come back every 4 seconds? That's op as hell. Really nothing you do except say screw the world and blow it up, but didn't he enter the gods non existent space or whatever, don't think even blowing the planet up will solve the problem.

Mm. The mechanism behind it is a loop, each time Aleister uses his attack reinhard will adapt to think thats his level of power, but then when the next attack comes and it gets 10x stronger again, and loops like that.

In fact Reinhards precoging the attack could make the situation much worse depending how well it works, it might infinitely loop the x10 buff but that's another story

He sees a attack that yields 500 mt, so that's how strong Reinhard thinks Aleister is, then its 10x and repeat the process.

And yeah he can exist non existant places outside the world (Universe)

I see that's how it works. Don't know if his precog would worsen it, it kind of works off of how much of a threat his opponent posses to him, if there is an attack that possessed a huge threat, he would institutionally position himself in a way to avoid that attack. Aleister's initial attack don't really posses a threat to him so he woldn't really need to dodge or anything and danger signals wouldn't be going of, so don't really think his precog will make it worse.

There is still the issue of aleister constantly getting stronger and needing to kill all of him which a new one is born every 10 seconds though. I mean reinhard does have a blessing to track ppl and pretty big range but idk if that will help, how did he get to the magic gods realm in the first place? Did he have teleportation or other someway of getting there, cause if he is earth bound reinhard could track him down and them just spam energy blast i guess.

He likely moved there with his bilocation (its essentially pseudo teleportation) after calculating non existant coordinates and transfering it to decimal

Wouldn't the fact that Reinhard will know aleister powers(he has a blessing that allows him to know the powers of others) worsen things for him? Like expecting a 10x more powerful attack make the attack 100x stronger?

Gabriel 00 said:
Wouldn't the fact that Reinhard will know aleister powers(he has a blessing that allows him to know the powers of others) worsen things for him? Like expecting a 10x more powerful attack make the attack 100x stronger?
No, reinhard's blessing allows him to know of any blessings his opponent has, blessings are very specific, even within re zero where most people don't even have one, and other things such as magic, curses and spirit arts exists.

There is nothing to be fixed it, says it enables him to know of any divine protection his opponents have, says nothing like enables him to know of any ability his opponents has or special skills, only says divine protections.

Nobody really cares about this, and aleister wins. If he keeps getting 10x stronger he will eventually be stronger than reinhard, and reinhard isn't going to be able to kill billions of aleisters who every 4 seconds a new one is added, and they can all pseudo teleport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back