• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So still stomp even with reid ? Honestly if this consider stomp i don't know how we could add ken to Alister profile

Why you so stuck on ken? If reinhard and ken were the same tier, and speed was equalized, you know ken would win right? He has intangibility and can erase ppl from existence. Reinhard doesn't have resistance to those things as far as we know.

This match is bad for reinhard because he doesn't have hax just resistance so there really isn't much he can do to win when he needs to kill a billion aleisters in 4 seconds before new ones are created and they teleport around the place.

Voting for Crowley for reasons above, i don't think this is a stomp, it's not like Reinhard is gonna get oneshoted right away.

Well that 2 for crowley "Not counting Aizen yet because he didn't give clear vote"

@pegasus reinhatd have hax with reid it's not really unfair

Yeah i feel like Aleister's hax edges cause i'm not aware on Rein's resistence going into him preventing himself from being erased so Aleister has my vote

^You post it yesterday didn't you ? seems he can revive himself as much as he want "well as long someone need help " according to the author

in the past we had to assume he can only do it once

Oh you mean:

Q: Details about the 'Blessing of the Phoenix', please!

A: As long as this world holds the voice of someone seeking help, even if you defeat me, a second and third me will appear.

He later says this though:

Q: Is the 'Blessing of the Phoenix' a single use only? Or is it usable again after a certain time? Something like you could die once a week.

A: It's probably single-use only. Look at it as being similar to the Yomiyomi fruit. (note: One Piece reference) Seriously, though, good luck trying to kill him even once.

What tappei said was probably just hyperbole

Sigh thats why he isn't reliable some times when it comes to his characters ,he fanboy over emilia ,shit on subaru ,hype up Reinhard almost mindlessly .....

Well this is not the time for that , thanks for correcting the info

A second and third person appearing sounds different from resurrecting more than once though, maybe it's that he can only resurrect once but there is another aspect to it where as long as ppl still need help, other versions of him will appear or something, who knows, time will tell.

He doesn't really fanboy over emilia though, says he likes silver haired heroines but says crusch is his favorite candidate, subaru does get a lot of shit, but it's mostly accurate, subaru is fodder in the series (your dream of subaru getting op will never happen, probably). Reinhard mostly deserves his hype, although he isn't as godlike as tappei makes him seem, a couple other characters can take him on, he won't one shot them, but most of them are dead anyway.

Other versions of reinhard would probably help here though if speed was unequalized, just have one of them get ram's clairvoyance blessing which will let him see thousands of kilometers, added to that other blessing he has which lets him track ppl and also use his telepathy to tell the others aleisters location and they all just take them all out before they even know what hit them. Multiple reinhard's would be too op though, probably just hyperbole.

Sadly like you said Some of reinhard ability are just hyperpool such as "you won't hit me lol " or the blessing that prevent the nuke from exploding at him and other ridiculous stuff

Sure many reinhard would be OP but sound realllly unlikely , also he said "when he die " not that he can summon other version of him , or was this you dreaming ?

Doesn't help that we have never the blessings in action, since pretty much all his fights are untranslated and we can't see what he can actually do, looking at you reinhard vs cecilius where apparently reinhard also dodges lightning. Apparently scans for it exist but it's in chinese, the wait for translations continues (´╝øõ©Ç_õ©Ç).

I liked the many version of Reinhard idea tho , not enough one jesus but you have many of him xD

You think it will change much if i make the speed not equal

Well with unequal speed aleister would never hit reinhard due to FTL reflexes, but still aleisters power would keep growing would probably get to a point where he can just blow up the planet, in which case reinhard can't dodge that. So don't think it changes much, reinhard still needs to kill billions of clones in 4 seconds, don't think that's going to be possible.

Hmm actually thinking about it with his speed and range as long as they are on the planet killing them could probably be possible. Just get ram's blessing of clairvoynace which will allow him to see everything for thousands of kilometers and determine where all the aleisters are and then take them all out with his superior speed and range, it could be possible for reinhard to win that way i guess.

Actually alister speed is low ball we're not finished with his input , his speed also scale to his opponents as he grew stronger as them , he was able to fight the magic god who speed is ..... well no need to say , he was only human speed when he fought human speed characters , same for his dura

wish this could get more input sigh =___=

Celestial Pegasus said:
In which case reinhard still has no way of permanently winning
Well if he can kill 4 billion of him who are all over the planet he win i think , didn't he need time to charge his Reid attack tho ?

"Divine Protection of Clairvoyance (ÕìâÚçîþ£╝Òü«ÕèáÞ¡À Senrigan no Kago): Enables Ram to synchronize with the vision of those who have the same wavelength, allowing her to see off into the distance. Although she is unable to defend herself while using it, it allows her to continuously switch between people, making her actually able to see past one thousand miles. However, the side effect of the Divine Protection causes her veins to become prominent, bleed tears of blood from one eye, and legs to shake uncontrollably."

If you read the ram and rem backstory you would have seen this where it's stated it can be used to see a thousand ri or something like that which translates to thousands of kilometers.

Hmm interesting i didn't bother with the ex story yes couldn't care less about them tbh , it have side effect tho

So what make Rei-chan capable of using it ? i though he already have ridiculous vision range

He can just wish for it, after spamming several energy blasts which don't kill aleister and then maybe wishing for theresia's blessing which leave wounds that even cellular Regenerationn can't heal and aleister still keeps coming, the next logical thing to do would be to get a grasp of the entire situation, aleister can't hurt him anyway so just standing there using the clairvoyance won't do him any harm from aleister.

He already has 10km eyesight and a blessing which tracks ppl, with clairvoyance he could see everything better to locate them. But again all irrelevant since aleisters speed rises as well. Reinhard still can't put him down permanently.

What, no. Reinhard only had one blessing in the beginning which is the wish for anything blessing and from that he has gained over a 100 blessings, this is proven in arc 5 where he needed a blessing to track someone and it literally goes like this, he says he doesn't have such a blessing, oh wait, now i do. Blessings aren't hax anyway, authorities are what's hax, you can say he can get literally every blessing in the series, however whether or not those blessing can do anything against his opponent is the question.

As seen with regulus there is no blessing that can cut through time or dimensions or whatever the hell regulus invulnerability is, he can get any blessing, but it's not that he can get any ability, there is a difference.

Now Aleister can create big bang bomb with spiritual tripping.

Using blasting rod can make it 10 times stronger.

Now he(she?) can cause ten times uiverse level attack to enemy with out hurting other things.

But the range depends to enemy, how far can see Aleister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back