• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin and Dova little addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueBK98 said:
I think the current rating is fine.
Why do you think so? I have explained that even the BoG Dunmer Dovahkiin had a novice-level sparks as one of his starting magical spells, which in-lore should move as fast as natural lightning.

I believe Speed have been accepted from gameplay before; I think the judgment is more of a case by case basis. Nonetheless, I can agree with Massively Hypersonic+ Attack Speed from lightning spells for The Dovahkiin's first key.

TrueBK98 said:
That's only Attack Speed, just like other weak mage profiles.
Well, I'm okay with either upgrading his combat, attack and reaction speed or just his attack speed. It's just that the Dovahkiin's first key speed is clearly lacking right now. I'm just trying to see which one is more logical according to everyone.

Matthew seems to have rejected this.

From his comment, Matthew look to only have disagree with the dodging feat from lightning spells. Massively Hypersonic+. Attack Speed from lightning spells for The Dovahkiin's first key should still be viable as he didn't rejected it.

We have several mage profiles that got Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed via Lightning spells already, so there's no argue about that. Can someone unlock the profile so we can update it.

Okay. I will unlock the profile. Tell me here when you are done.

Also i dont see anywere disintegration so putting Deconstruction would it be the same or just put disintegration on bold?

What is that ability based on?

Okay. Deconstruction is probably fine then. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back