• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Massive Stats & Abilities Addition!

Summarising my point, the fundamental/universal idea of space-time origins from the Forge of Creation.
Giving the user the ability to create fundamental principles that govern reality and the world around them
Per the site page, Type 1 can be portrayed as the following:

A circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

Changing/creating/destroying the definition or idea of a circle would apply for CM Type 1.

Can you elaborate how it applies to the CSP?

I can see that Contumelia technically created the idea of space and time since there was none before. What ideas did the CSP influence?
What reason does it lack? I mean I've quoted stuff from the site to solidify my evidence.
1) Serena and Bellicus exist as ideas of Love and Rage
2) These consciousness grant Alien X Type 9 Immortality
3) The body of Alien X is an avatar via which the consciousness can interact
All of these conditions fulfill necessary requirements for abstract existence Type 1 and I've quoted specific requirements in the OP

According to the show, they are personalities, voices of Love and Rage. Whether they literally embody the concept is unclear.

"Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction."

You haven't given sufficient statements that they embody abstract concepts and that they perpetually exist because of that.
Yes I did and according to that thread, the blackhole served as a teleporter as per the OP but I just don't see how thats true because we literally see him being destroyed. I've given the link where there are snapshots of GG being completely destroyed.
Considering that AX teleported back to the trial after the black hole with GG in hand, I can interpret that as AX deciding to reform GG to grab a hold of him. If AX can do it to GG, they could probably do it to themselves.
He was next to the 3 stars
To clarify, you acknowledge that he was close to the planet fragments to reform the planet. What distance from Sugilite to the stars has anything to do with his range?

Per the site page, Type 1 can be portrayed as the following:

A circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

Changing/creating/destroying the definition or idea of a circle would apply for CM Type 1.

Can you elaborate how it applies to the CSP?

I can see that Contumelia technically created the idea of space and time since there was none before. What ideas did the CSP influence?
Yes contumelias do create space-time but not the very fundamental idea of it. Because they themselves are 5th dimensional beings which is a spatial nature. Paradox says young Ben has innate sense of transtemporal Metaphysics. Transtemporal means smth related to temporality in this context while Metaphysics is the division of philosophy that is concerned with fundamental nature of reality. So if we take the statement as a whole, Paradox meant about the very fundamental nature of time and since we know that the entire verse origins from the Forge (including contumelia and white void) hence it should qualify for Conceptual Manipulation (Concept creation).
And this becomes consistent with Paradox's statement of Ideas becoming real in the Forge of Creation.
According to the show, they are personalities, voices of Love and Rage. Whether they literally embody the concept is unclear.

"Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction."

You haven't given sufficient statements that they embody abstract concepts and that they perpetually exist because of that.
Embody: to represent a quality or an idea
And we know that Serena and bellicus represent themselves as voices of love and rage which can also be seen in their way of debating since Serena mostly takes the opinion of Ben and cries when he tries to insult them. While Bellicus doesn't seem to care and answers rudely.

Considering that AX teleported back to the trial after the black hole with GG in hand, I can interpret that as AX deciding to reform GG to grab a hold of him. If AX can do it to GG, they could probably do it to themselves.
So do you agree with regen?
To clarify, you acknowledge that he was close to the planet fragments to reform the planet. What distance from Sugilite to the stars has anything to do with his range?
His energy waves could grow bigger than the background stars

Back