• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ye, Othinus dies. In her first key there's a 50% chance she fails at everything and a 50% chance she wins at everything. But she's facing someone who can force her to land on a loss.

May i know the reason?

Othinus's 50/50 means she either wins or loses, so it's an Incon if Ruphas can't change it

@Oblivion I assumed admittedly, Wild Last Boss characters are broken

Idk about Ruphas dealing with High 1-C reality warping. Certainly though in AWLAB probability manipulation basically has ranks, an absolute evasion skill will lose to an absolute accuracy one for example.

So far a couple characters just have 1-A smurf resistances while the others have some decent hax, except Taurus with 1-A plot and power null punch.

Incon fra i guess cause of Othinus 50/50 thing.

Ah yes about skill ranks

The skill in AWLBA have priority ranks, when the skill clash each other the higher priority ranks will beat the lower, there is 5 (6) ranks priority system in AWLBA

If u are using the other nerfed MG for the 5b tier I wouldn't, u see that durability and how it says Likley far higher? That cause aleister can't kill them with pure AP even in nerfed form by his own words , and we do know they fought and 1 of them did go easy on him and simply took all his hits while guiding him

Back