• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

I meant unable as "says/shows that she can't". We don't ask Raven to make two 7-B storms for example.

Simply knowing that nothing prevents her from re-doing it is enough

There's nothing saying/implying that Esdeath couldn't have replicated the feat had she survived the battle with Akame.

Bump.

Also where does 7-B come from exactly? I can only see one calc close to 7-B which is Esdeath freezing a river which resulted in a lower end of low 7-B. Which wouldn't even make her Low 7-B+ let alone 7-B unless I'm missing something.

The 7-B comes from Esdeath being far far superior to herself when she froze the river. Witch was shortly after she aquired Demon's Extract.

The feat is Low 7-B+. It's 3,7 megatons and Low 7-B+ starts at 3,65

7-B starts at 6,3 megatons.

I'm not seeing low 7-B+ anywhere, if it's the calc I guess that's alright but the profiles aren't even low 7-B+.

I mean we already went over the profiles are lackluster so I don't know why that's surprising

Also I forgot the name of the massive Teigu the empire had, but it had a 6-C feat. I was wondering if Esdeath should scale to that or not.

I need to reread the fight but IIRC that was a special attack the Teigu used that never hit Tats

The Akame ga Kill profiles need a rehaul in general since they're rife with plagiarism.

Tatsumi didn't tank it afaik he deflected it and I'm not even sure if that's the attack it used that was 6-C. I'll skim through and manga and if it did.

Edit: Yeah, the 6-C feat came from it's Purge Mode, Tatsumi never tanked a Big Attack from it. We probably need to get the feat calculated again tho as the current one is missing images.

Edit 2 : Ok so that calculation assumes vaporization despite there being chunks of rocks every where. The creator the attack used seems to be more pulverized than vaporized.

Tbh the only profiles that are fine tier/stat wise are the top tiers.

Esdeath, Budo, Tatsumi.

Lower tier need some checking.

They are going to be downgraded too, a mountain sized being is not 7-A.

The feat is pretty close to 7-B, so "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B" should be fine.

Therefir said:
The feat is pretty close to 7-B, so "At least Low 7-B, likely 7-B" should be fine.
I've got some ideas about this, but I think I'll have mercy on Gargoyle ovo

But isn't the Low 7-B feat only 0,05 MT into the higher end? 7-B here seems a bit too much of a stretch to me, but if it's okay, then I'm cool with it

And is Tats going to be the same tier as her?

I'd say Likely Low 7-B+

He can somewhat scale to a casual Esdeath but once she stops toying around with him is when she stomps him. Ergo he shouldn't get 7-B.

Tatsumi's scaling from Shikoutazer though...

Maybe they were supposed to be 7-B based on being >>>>> their previous forms. But it would depend on the level of Low 7-B they were.

Someone should recheck the calc for its strongest attack, the attack that it performed in purge mode got sliced through by 4th form Tatsumi.

Assuming the calc is correct Tatsumi would be 6C but again....

Yes.

Shikoutazer, has a 6C attack in purge mode, and in the second scan I provided (First is wrong) Tatsumi does actually punch through the last attack, it's the same attack, a Black Ball fired from the top of the Head on the Giant. Tatsumi punts through it, which is perfectly consistent when you consider that the form of Tats that punched through this attack one shotted the Gundam

Even if the 6-C calc was downgraded using Pulverization as Knight suggested, it would still probably be in the upper half of 7-A or even High 7-A as an educated guess.

Back