• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

Therefir said:
They are going to be downgraded too, a mountain sized being is not 7-A.
Doesn't really matter, 'cause Esdeath already scales to Budo who has a 7-A feat, and she is equal, if not stronger than him.

There are is also a calc who puts Leone at Low 7-B. Pretty sure any Top tier dwarf this.

Here is also the reason for the Tyrant.

This is even leaving aside that Esdeath power-ups even further after the ice chivalry/Ice-Commander-In-Chief.

We decided not to scale anyone other than Mine to Busoshoku s attack.

That calc is High 7-C for AP and low 7-C for durability. Where are you getting low 7-B from? It also seems inconsistent as Kurome sliced through Leone's arm with ease.

And size doesn't justify a 7-A tier. You can be mountain sized but that doesn't make you mountain level.

KamiYasha said:
Therefir said:
They are going to be downgraded too, a mountain sized being is not 7-A.
Doesn't really matter, 'cause Esdeath already scales to Budo who has a 7-A feat, and she is equal, if not stronger than him.
There are is also a calc who puts Leone at Low 7-B. Pretty sure any Top tier dwarf this.

Here is also the reason for the Tyrant.

This is even leaving aside that Esdeath power-ups even further after the ice chivalry/Ice-Commander-In-Chief.
? Esdeath doesn't scale to Budou

Knightofannihilation666 said:
We decided not to scale anyone other than Mine to Busoshoku s attack.
The logic here kills me.

>Top Tier does it

>Esdeath doesn't scale depsite being several times stated to be the greatest thread through the whole series, who should at the very least scale.

>Only Mine scales

Also, the Shikoutazer calc is fine , the wayback machine version has the images busted though.

If you wish you know the reason why we accepted not to scale Budo to Esdeath I can find the thread for you. And no, that calc is not fine. For one it assumes vaporization despite there being chunks of rocks everywhere, and it seems to have been pulverized more than anything. Not only that but the images are busted on the calc therefore we can't use them.

That should be revised, it's a flawed logic.

I'mpretty sure we use the low end: aka near total fatalities.

Explain as to how or why it's flawed logic.

Alright, so this end is coming from vaporizing humans. However, firstly we don't even know how many people were vaporized and secondly as I stated previously the images are busted, thus the calc is unreliable.

Doesn't Budo's 7-A feat come from a single attack which doesn't scale to his regular AP? If that's so then not scaling Esdeath to him makes sense

I thought the Shokoutazer feat was derived from the size of the eplosion or something? At least... that's what I was getting from the calc itself.

Would anyone here be willing to Re-calc the Shikotazer feat? If not, a re-calc request needs to be posted on the calculations request thread.

Off-topic, but I made a render for Evolved Incursio 3rd Form, how it looks like?

Incursio 3rd Form Render
I had to make several edits in some sections.

So once the Shikotazer calc is in the right place, I think the top-tiers are set. So how about the Low-Mid tiers such as Base Akame, Night Raid etc? Just make them At least Low 7-C?

So what tier are god-tiers going to become? 'Cause I'm still not certain whether they become either Low 7-B to 7-B or High 7-A to 6-C.

Nice. A supporting feat for Massively Hypersonic AGK, and puts them higher up in that range. If any of you guys find anymore calcs that were never used/evaluated for some reason. Post em here.

That is SOOOO much better then ours, thank god finally

RebubleUselet said:
So what tier are god-tiers going to become? 'Cause I'm still not certain whether they become either Low 7-B to 7-B or High 7-A to 6-C.
I beleive the Shikotazer calc was derived from the size of the explosion it made, that's where the AP comes from. So the calc may be fine after all. Or at least that's what I was getting from it. Naurto Fourms calc pages always confuse me.

6-C seems most likely to me, as it was the original accepted value. And consistent with Esdeath's ice storm.

I personally think that 6-B is a stretch, but am not nessescarly opposed to it. I'm rooting for 6-C tho.

Hey, higher up in MHS so there's that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm, maybe you should just do the Low 7-C downgrades first for Wave and Akame first?
Of course, the whole plan was to fix the scaling before any upgrades. But it would be good to wait for Triforce to post his blog then decide further ratings.

Also, TriforcePower, thank you.

If I'm quite honest

Akame's 8C key is absolutely redundant, it serves literally no purpose and the Low 7C fight happens without Akame having any sort of time skip or meaningful training

Straight up remove the key and just make it zero really.

Of course, the whole plan was to fix the scaling before any upgrades. But it would be good to wait for Triforce to post his blog then decide further ratings.

Also, TriforcePower, thank you.

No problem, AGK is actually my favorite manga, so it's not a problem

Gargoyle One said:
If I'm quite honest
Akame's 8C key is absolutely redundant, it serves literally no purpose and the Low 7C fight happens without Akame having any sort of time skip or meaningful training

Straight up remove the key and just make it zero really.
^This

VersusJunkie54 said:
RebubleUselet said:
I beleive the Shikotazer calc was derived from the size of the explosion it made, that's where the AP comes from. So the calc may be fine after all. Or at least that's what I was getting from it. Naurto Fourms calc pages always confuse me.
6-C seems most likely to me, as it was the original accepted value. And consistent with Esdeath's ice storm.
It was due to the size and scale of everything, as the Capital covers 200,000 square kilometers and the calc was reavaluated to compensate for that. It was orginally a much lower output till someone brought the size up.

Back