• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

Speaking of Mine, can someone add a few justifications for her AP?

Only 7-B/A has a justification and it isn't even her own feat. Write "(Overpowered Budo's Solid Shooter)" or something

The first feat is 9-A.

Also, why Akame (Pre-Mera) is 8-C?

There is an image of this danger beast? Being a giant doesn't mean you are 8-C.

\_;-_-)_/

Nope, in fact I have literally zero idea where it came from.

That, and Akame's Low 7C rating is based of her being comparable to Rakshasa demons which are Low 7C based off....Nothing.

Honestly, I feel like we should just completely redo the Akame ga Kill scaling from scratch. It is ****** in so many ways.......

It could be a good idea.

We would really need someone who knows the verse like the back of its hand in order to organize it, tho

Drellix is very knowledgeable in the verse. But he's been inactive for some time. I am currently re-reading the series to refresh my memory. So I may be able to figure some things out in due time.

No

But to be quite honest, even when he was around I still disagreed with a lot of what he said and the ratings.

I've read AGK, and I'm up to date on Zero. I can help quite a bit.

Gargoyle One said:
No
But to be quite honest, even when he was around I still disagreed with a lot of what he said and the ratings.

I've read AGK, and I'm up to date on Zero. I can help quite a bit.
Speaking of Zero...

I've only made my way up to Chapter 15 atm. But are there any feats in later chapters that would be worth calculating?

Well, while i'm not knowledgeable about the verse myself, I can help with calcs if you guys find some good feats at least.

It would help a to if someone had the patience of making a blog with the battles and the various feats, but I understand if no one wants to. Just a suggestion given that it worked well for me the last time that I had to do a verse wide revision

It might be possible to calc part of the Ice Storm created by Esdeath rather than the entire thing. I'd have to take a look back at that section of the manga though.

Worth pointing out, but stuff like Ice Storm is actually considered regular AP, for the most part.

Now wether or not it's an outlier, can't be replicated and stuff like that, I do not know

Ice Storm would only be AP for that one single attack, it wouldnt scale to general AP, and iirc it requires some prep time and takes a lot out of Esdeath to even use

The reasoning for it being used for Enivormental destruction rather than direct AP was because it would be an "outlier"

The main reasoning with this was that people assumed that Esdeath couldn't be stronger than the Emperor's Teigu. The problem with this is that Esdeath has been built up as the strongest in the series, been holding back most of the time. Stage 4 Tatsumi defeated the Emperor's Teigu, and his next, and strongest form Tyrant was casually one shotted by Esdeath. So I do not beleive it would really be an outlier for Esdeath.

At least this is what I remember.

It was not considered an outlier actually, Esdeath was severely holding back the entire series with only post trump card Akame fighting her.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ice Storm would only be AP for that one single attack, it wouldnt scale to general AP, and iirc it requires some prep time and takes a lot out of Esdeath to even use
Not really, she uses the attack because she has never fought for days and was storing up slot of power, that said it never drained her, only Mahapadma did.

Ah, my mistake, thought it drained her as well, but i do remember it requiring prep time, something about needing to build up her ice powers ie. not something she can just pull off whenever

She wasn't building it up per se, she was growing stronger due to the lack of fighting she was doing for days.

Ice Storm Commander-In-Chief: Esdeath is able to focus her mighty power to create a powerful ice storm capable of covering an entire country with ice and snow. Although, she did it relying on the power that she puts into her Ice Cavalry, that took her a few days to create them (Which means that she should be capable of doing it by her own). From what she has said, it replenishes her powers constantly while the storm is active.

So she could create them on her own power, I genuinely don't see how that's prep, she made them for the Empire.

Basically as a rule of thumb it's:

1) Is Esdeath unable to replicate the feat afterwards?

2) Does Esdeath's power drop after using it?

If the answer to both is no, there are arguments to be made to scale it to her regular AP.

Basically what you need to find out is if the situation was "Esdeath kept getting stronger until she hit 6-B" or "Esdeath prepared a single use 6-B attack"

Back