• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill Scaling revision, and tier changes

As far as I can tell, the 7-C characters are going to drop to At least Low 7-C Budo, and 1'st-3'd stage Tatsumi will be Low 7-B- At least Low 7-B.

4'th Form Tatsumi, Tyrant, Esdeath, and Ennodzuno Akame will all be 6-C.

This is what I've got so far.

Base, Akame and Night Raid, Jaegers, etc. The Mid-Tiers of the verse. Unless by some chance Triforce finds a feat that could upgrade them.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Ah,ok then.
Still lose to major 6-C character XD
I think the 6-C feat was 23 gigatons. So Akame and Esdeath can probably beat Ben 10 characters when they become 6-C, along with some Percy Jackson characters.

Also, am I the only one who finds it odd that Akame'sprofile is like, the only locked one in the AGK verse?

Newendigo said:
Said casual is Low 7-B because of fighting a casual 7-B.

This is just a example of how is AgK scaling.
Wait what?

Also I thought Base Akame was going to 7C+

Gargoyle One said:
Newendigo said:
Said casual is Low 7-B because of fighting a casual 7-B.

This is just a example of how is AgK scaling.
Wait what?
Also I thought Base Akame was going to 7C+
Turns out this kind of scaling is false. Some examples why.

Master Chief is not 8-B+ for fighting a really casual 8-A. Izuku Midoriya is not 7-C+ himself for pushing back a restrained, and casual Low 7-B.

Fair enough

That said.....The supposed "Fought Casual Low 7B"....Isn't really as straightforward as I thought.

Just look at this https://www.***********.net/akame-ga-kiru/66/10

Tatsumi is literally screaming at Wave to back off and furiously throwing punches at him trying to incapacitate him, Tatsumi wasn't going for the kill sure, but he wasn't casual.

Yes it could.

Worth noting this version of Tatsumi is already borderline 7B, as he's superior to his previous Low 7B+ form, even assuming Wave wasn't able to fight against him too long, he still tanked serious attacks.

So considering Tatsumi was clearly stronger, but Wave still managed to fight back, and tank serious hits, Would this mean that Wave, Akame, etc would be likely Low 7-B?

Sounds good to me. I'll lay out the current scaling. In order from weakest, to strongest.

Mid Tiers: 3.76 megatons= Base Akame, Wave, and those who scale to them, Likely Low 7-B. 2nd Form Tatsumi, At least Low 7-B. Third Form Tatsumi, 7-B, Purge Mode Shikotazer, 7-B.

Top Tiers: 23 gigatons=4'th Form Tatsumi, 6-C. Tyrant, At least 6-C. Esdeath and Ennodzuno Akame, At least 6-C, likely higher.

Let me know if I missed anything or made an error.

Maybe I will reread that part again, but I'm fairly sure that Tatsumi wasn't fully serious when he did that to Wave. He told him that if he got up and came at him again, he would fight against him with everything he had or something like that. And when Wave got Mastema, Tatsumi took his attack with no damage, though I'm going to admit that my memory is really blurry.

Also, didn't base Tatsumi fight Grand Chariot Wave and tank an attack from him? Because if Wave becomes Low 7-B based on fighting a Tatsumi that wasn't completely serious to him, it's going to scale to many others. And then we'd have weaker versions of Tatsumi somehow being comparable to his Low 7-B state. Scaling them to Low 7-B because Tatsumi's borderline 7-B seems a little similar to the current problem we have. I disagree with this for now.

In any case, if Zero Akame becomes Low 7-B, it'd scale to base Tatsumi and others, right?

About Shikoutazer's calc, I looked at it again and I'm seeing different results - 4.5 gigatons approximately, 23 gigatons, and one other gigatons value - so how do we know which is legit? Maybe we should request it here?

Hold on I'm a little confused. As much as I love seeing the likes of Esdeath going to island level, I'm curious on how you guys are getting that?

@Burning: You are correct, Tatsumi at that time was not entirely serious. And with Mastema, he may not have hurt Tatsumi but based on the time it took Tatsumi to arrive to where Kurome and Akame were fighting after Wave got there, it's fair to assume he had enough power to blow back Tatsumi. Or got faster than Tatsumi. idk that's something I always wondered.

I still think the Shikotazer calc needs to be re-done. Though the high end of the calc is actually like 230 something gigatons. 4.5 is the low end. And 23 is the mid-end from what I can understand.

Even if Tatsumi was not entirely serious, it seems wrong to lower Wave and the others all they way to Low 7-C. I mean.... there's a lower limit to how much you can dial down the amount of force you can exert.

@Drellix

I think it comes from Tatsumi apparently overpowering the same attack that got Shikoutazer to Island level.

About the Wave thing, that's true, but we have to keep in mind that there are potential scaling ramifications that wouldn't make much sense. I don't know how we're going to handle it if they aren't downgraded to Low 7-C. Normally, I'd just suggest "At least Small Town level, likely higher", but I dunno.

Yeah, maybe Shikoutazer's feat should be requested here.

I linked the part

He didn't say he would fight him with everything he had, he said he would put him down, basically go for the kill.

He was however, fully serious in knocking Wave out of the fight

@Burning Not sure why Wave being 7B means we have to scale Tatsumi. In fact Wave's 7B rating is also very iffy

Besides it was a single attack they they matched.

@Gargoyle

I was asking because I remember a much weaker form of Tatsumi taking an attack from Grand Chariot Wave. And you essentially said it yourself when the scaling could go all the way to Zero Akame and also apply to Night Raid and some others that are much weaker than Low 7-B Tatsumi. That's why I said the scaling doesn't make much sense to me.

If you're referring to the part where Tatsumi was running away and got kicked by Wave and was not only effectively knocked out but was forced to run away, no, he doesn't scale.

And Tatsumi was fully forced to run away being as Wave was that much superior to him.

I can see Low 7C Tatsumi up until the evolved form.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Drellix
I think it comes from Tatsumi apparently overpowering the same attack that got Shikoutazer to Island level.
He never did overpower that attack. Shikoutazer only used that attack once.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Gargoyle
I was asking because I remember a much weaker form of Tatsumi taking an attack from Grand Chariot Wave. And you essentially said it yourself when the scaling could go all the way to Zero Akame and also apply to Night Raid and some others that are much weaker than Low 7-B Tatsumi. That's why I said the scaling doesn't make much sense to me.
It literally incapacitated him. If Akame hadn't come and saved him, he would have died to a Danger Beast because of it. Tatsumi himself said it took everything he had to just live from the attack so it wouldn't scale.

Hmm, so 7-B top tiers then? That's a little disappointing.

Okay, but still Zero Akame and others scaling to Evolved Incursio Tatsumi is sorta strange. I'm just hoping it won't cause more scaling problems.

Gargoyle. Can you post a scan comparing when Shokotazer first used Large Attack, and when he fired the shot that 4'th Form Incursio then overpowered?

I'm still pretty sure he overpowered that same attack, but we need to be 100% here.

Just re-checked it. Large Attack is a black orb fired from the top ot the Teigu. And Tatsumi sliced through that same black orb as soon as he evolved for the fourth time.

Mistakes happen, things and feats can get missed quite easily. Like how Ben 10 Mid-Tiers were not 6-C in the first revision, only 7-A, despite there being a legit feat even higher

Back